The new 991 C4S!!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 02-19-2013, 08:35 AM
STALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ae911
Congrats mate... we are going to be close on build dates after all.
Thanks, very excited.
Its strange, I changed my order to PDK, and they bumped the completion date up by 3 weeks.

Old 02-19-2013, 09:00 AM
Former Vendor
One@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud of
Just salivating all over this thread! Here's some newborns that will be interesting for you 991 owners

Attached Images   
Old 02-19-2013, 12:05 PM
Kenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to all
Originally Posted by STALKER
Thanks, very excited.
Its strange, I changed my order to PDK, and they bumped the completion date up by 3 weeks.
CONGRATS!! And Lucky! I'm still on for April 16th completion ....won't take delivery till May!!!!!!!!! Everyday....everyone asks me...why do ppl at work do that? Why the torment....

Old 02-19-2013, 12:09 PM
Kenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to allKenshin is a name known to all
Originally Posted by STALKER
Ideally I would like a set of 19s for track and just run the 20s for the street. the PSS sizes are pretty wide, it might be overkill to run just on the street, plus $$$ to replace. Rumour is the GT3 will use the Dunlop Sport MAXX, 245/20 front 305/20 rear.

Since this is a C4S thread, and tire sizes are important due to the AWD system...might be a great idea to list a combo of tire sizes that will work on our cars and not damage the AWD system(and not void our warranties).

This is actually my first AWD car(coming from a long list of M3s), apart from the wife's SUVs. So a good learning process for me.
+1 Stalker....vital knowledge on how not to go "uh-oh!!"

Just wanted to thank the guys on here for sharing this sweet knowledge to us newbies (me especially) since I start from scratch...and I hope the questions we convey help you veterans understand how much we value our prized possessions!! YOU ALL ROCK!

Old 02-19-2013, 09:58 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Psycho Sid
The vessel arrived last night at the port and I should have my new C4S early next week!!!!!
Dancing girls are warming up!
I have to keep reminding myself I am here for 991... but I get distracted easily by the talk of tires, wide body, narrow body... I must breath and refocus.

Next week!!! Early congrats, I am expecting new thread with guided pictures tour, dancing girls etc. OK they don't have to be dancing, I am slipping again...

Old 02-19-2013, 11:21 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mdc
I have to keep reminding myself I am here for 991... but I get distracted easily by the talk of tires, wide body, narrow body... I must breath and refocus.

Next week!!! Early congrats, I am expecting new thread with guided pictures tour, dancing girls etc. OK they don't have to be dancing, I am slipping again...

Old 02-20-2013, 04:50 AM
SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !
The vessel arrived last night at the port and I should have my new C4S early next week!!!!!

Missed this one! Replying with a quote so that we can enjoy the dancing girl on the next page of the thread. This week end is going to be the longest of your life. Take care of any other business you have to, because after that you'll have only one thing in mind: DRIVE! (even if it snows... that's why you have a C4S!!!). We want to see tons of pics... of the car and dancing girls!

Old 02-20-2013, 08:53 AM
dhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond repute

That's what I'm talking about. . . Home stretch to Pure Ecstasy!! I'm a bit sad though. . . . . Your going to be in that new car so much, we may not get as much Sid on 6Speed as we are used to. You've become a drug to a lot of us Porsche enthusiasts.

Old 02-20-2013, 03:57 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SM_ATL
Missed this one! Replying with a quote so that we can enjoy the dancing girl on the next page of the thread. This week end is going to be the longest of your life. Take care of any other business you have to, because after that you'll have only one thing in mind: DRIVE! (even if it snows... that's why you have a C4S!!!). We want to see tons of pics... of the car and dancing girls!
Yeah... about that.... uhmmm... actually.... I've got a lift reserved at the dealer for 2 weeks once I get the car hehehe.
As soon as I get it the wheels and tires are coming off, drivers seat, under dash, center console, rear bumper, full exhaust, side skirts, front lip etc. are all coming out... I've been watching your madness to closely!

I'm going to be in so much damn trouble with the wife... it's going to make the friction on dealing with the "talent" look like a cake walk!
Somebody stop me before I hurt myself!

Originally Posted by dhill911
That's what I'm talking about. . . Home stretch to Pure Ecstasy!! I'm a bit sad though. . . . . Your going to be in that new car so much, we may not get as much Sid on 6Speed as we are used to. You've become a drug to a lot of us Porsche enthusiasts.
Hahahaha I have some drugs my doctor gave me which will alter that state of mind very rapidly... although I have a suspicion you may already be enjoying the some of the more subtle mind altering effects of said medication.... based on your assessment of my presence here on 6!

Seriously though, thanks for the compliment!
One thing is for sure I would have never held out for this 991 (a mistake to be sure!) nor made it through my self-inflicted medical drama the way I did without this awesome Forum.
Specifically the amazingly diverse people which make up this 991 section.

You guys are really an awesome group of individuals and although you are probably correct on the frequency with which I visit 6sol after I'm back at work full-time and enjoying the benefits of owning such a great car i sure won't leave this virtual fire place anytime soon!

It's just too much damn fun!.
Besides who else is going to put with me!

OK my private nurse did...

Attached Images  
Old 02-20-2013, 04:05 PM
Originally Posted by One@D2Forged
Just salivating all over this thread! Here's some newborns that will be interesting for you 991 owners

I'm glad you like hanging out here but uhhhh... here's the problem, ya see these type of images is exactly what I'm trying really hard not to look at... man oh man are those are beautiful, wowwww!!

This site is costing me a fortune... thanks a lot!!
Damn I really need more images of scantly clad females to distract me...

Old 02-20-2013, 04:07 PM
Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !
Sid, I'm so excited for you! The car is but a few days away from you. I'm sure you'll agree that although the wait has been long its also part of the experience. The thrill and frustrations of specing, ordering, the build process, and crossing the ocean. They'll all be moments to remember and savour. Soon comes the next level of the experience! You're going to enjoy it so much more. Good luck mate!

Old 02-20-2013, 08:21 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
You guys are really an awesome group of individuals and although you are probably correct on the frequency with which I visit 6sol after I'm back at work full-time and enjoying the benefits of owning such a great car i sure won't leave this virtual fire place anytime soon!
They are letting you out to go to work?

Old 02-21-2013, 04:40 AM
AG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond repute
Sid,

Slow down just enough to take some pictures of the "before" you start wrenching!

It just struck me how much Porsche guys are like Mustang guys in that they love th personalize their rides. You don't see Lambo guys doing this - probably can't afford it after making the payments.

Enjoy man. Your wait has been a trip for all of us!

Old 02-21-2013, 04:45 AM
DBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond repute
Not long now Sid! Got the camera ready? We want pics!

Old 02-21-2013, 09:12 AM
Former Vendor
One@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud of
I'm glad you like hanging out here but uhhhh... here's the problem, ya see these type of images is exactly what I'm trying really hard not to look at... man oh man are those are beautiful, wowwww!!

This site is costing me a fortune... thanks a lot!!
Damn I really need more images of scantly clad females to distract me...
This forum can come in very expensive. But satisfiyng as well. And yeah, we can label our boxes "Yard Trimming Equipment" for delivery!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: The new 991 C4S!!