The new 991 C4S!!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 02-21-2013, 07:28 PM
opnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Psycho Sid
The vessel arrived last night at the port and I should have my new C4S early next week!!!!!
Dancing girls are warming up!

That is awesome Sid! I can't wait to see the pics of your new C4S packed with dancing nuns drifting sideways in the snow

Old 02-21-2013, 08:31 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Haku
Sid, I'm so excited for you! The car is but a few days away from you. I'm sure you'll agree that although the wait has been long its also part of the experience. The thrill and frustrations of specing, ordering, the build process, and crossing the ocean. They'll all be moments to remember and savour. Soon comes the next level of the experience! You're going to enjoy it so much more. Good luck mate!
Hahaha it's been a hell of ride... and that's without the car!
Next time I'm sure not letting the "current" 911 go before the new one arrives, boy was that a mistake!

I'm happy I stuck it out though and like you said it'll make it that much more special when I get it.

Originally Posted by mdc
They are letting you out to go to work?
Oh yeah I'm ready baby... I've let go of all my frustrations... no more voices in my head....I'm sooo a happy, I feel like crying!

Yep can't wait to get back work... I'll bet ya my crew is just as excited...

Attached Images  
Old 02-21-2013, 08:39 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by AG991
Sid,

Slow down just enough to take some pictures of the "before" you start wrenching!

It just struck me how much Porsche guys are like Mustang guys in that they love th personalize their rides. You don't see Lambo guys doing this - probably can't afford it after making the payments.

Enjoy man. Your wait has been a trip for all of us!

Originally Posted by DBYT
Not long now Sid! Got the camera ready? We want pics!

Hahaha thanks guys... now lets hope the enclosed trailer doesn't drive of the road cause it seems we've got some winter storms between my garage and the Port!
Easy does it... I'd rather wait a few more days than that I get some "cowboy" haulling @ss trough a snow storm.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Old 02-21-2013, 08:49 PM
Originally Posted by One@D2Forged
This forum can come in very expensive. But satisfiyng as well. And yeah, we can label our boxes "Yard Trimming Equipment" for delivery!

Originally Posted by opnielsen
That is awesome Sid! I can't wait to see the pics of your new C4S packed with dancing nuns drifting sideways in the snow
Thanks!!
I actually tried to find a post-able image to go with that visual... nothing!

Old 02-21-2013, 10:11 PM
DBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond repute
Hahaha thanks guys... now lets hope the enclosed trailer doesn't drive of the road cause it seems we've got some winter storms between my garage and the Port!
Easy does it... I'd rather wait a few more days than that I get some "cowboy" haulling @ss trough a snow storm.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
I hear you on that! The delivery of my Range Rover just got pushed back from Sat to Monday because of the snow storm hitting the mid west now.

Old 02-21-2013, 10:24 PM
I hear you on that! The delivery of my Range Rover just got pushed back from Sat to Monday because of the snow storm hitting the mid west now.

Congrats on the Range... one of my all time favorite 4x4's... maybe we could use yours to go pick up mine hehehe

Old 02-22-2013, 04:52 AM
DBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on the Range... one of my all time favorite 4x4's... maybe we could use yours to go pick up mine hehehe
Thanks Sid! The purchase was purely a diversionary tactic to keep the wife away from the 991!
When they told me that yesterday, I told them if I had known earlier, I would have flown up to Chicago and driven the damned thing back myself through the snow storm.

I can swing by and pick you up. Make sure you have your book keeper with you!

Old 02-22-2013, 06:30 AM
ae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to behold
Congrats on the Range Rover Darren. I was a motor show a few weeks back and sat in one. Once I closed the door all of the noise from the show was gone. It was freaky good... I think I would consider that as a family car in the future.

Old 02-22-2013, 10:31 AM
See U n Rear View is just really niceSee U n Rear View is just really niceSee U n Rear View is just really niceSee U n Rear View is just really niceSee U n Rear View is just really nice
Been gone awhile Sid, Whats the status...?

You should be next to some coastal turn out, or similar with your camera...

Old 02-22-2013, 11:57 AM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Sid, what's the latest? Whereabouts of your baby??? I've been out overseas (still am) --kinda curious how's it going ?!

Old 02-22-2013, 12:29 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Fester
Sid, what's the latest? Whereabouts of your baby??? I've been out overseas (still am) --kinda curious how's it going ?!
Fester, Still on vaca? check this out, my brother shot this one for me

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-ducktail.html

Old 02-22-2013, 06:23 PM
AG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mdc
Spring 2013 OCD award also goes to Psycho Sid

Shouldn't that be "CDO"? I mean, letters not in alphabetical order - really?

Old 02-22-2013, 06:39 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AG991
Shouldn't that be "CDO"? I mean, letters not in alphabetical order - really?
, that one is very good!!!!!!!

Old 02-22-2013, 09:12 PM
dhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Sid! The purchase was purely a diversionary tactic to keep the wife away from the 991!
When they told me that yesterday, I told them if I had known earlier, I would have flown up to Chicago and driven the damned thing back myself through the snow storm.

I can swing by and pick you up. Make sure you have your book keeper with you!
Darren, good thinking on the book keeper.

Post some pics of your new Range Rover when you get it. CONGRATS!!

Old 02-22-2013, 09:25 PM
Originally Posted by dhill911
Darren, good thinking on the book keeper.

Post some pics of your new Range Rover when you get it. CONGRATS!!
Lol! It isn't a new new one, 1 yr old with 8k miles on it to tie us over until we see how the new model pans out in terms of 1st yr bugs etc.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: The new 991 C4S!!