The new 991 C4S!!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 02-22-2013, 10:42 PM
dhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DBYT
Lol! It isn't a new new one, 1 yr old with 8k miles on it to tie us over until we see how the new model pans out in terms of 1st yr bugs etc.
Smart man!! Sounds like a great buy with only 8K on the odometer.

Old 02-23-2013, 01:04 AM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by mdc
Fester, Still on vaca? check this out, my brother shot this one for me

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-ducktail.html
Wow...he sure is talented ...professionalism is reflected in every shot! Well done indeed

Old 02-23-2013, 01:07 AM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by dhill911
Smart man!! Sounds like a great buy with only 8K on the odometer.
Ditto---must be a good deal on slightly used range rover. The quality is getting better now...there's a saying that buy 2 range rovers when buying new...1 for yourself and one for the workshop ...

Old 02-23-2013, 04:54 AM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DBYT
Thanks Sid! The purchase was purely a diversionary tactic to keep the wife away from the 991!
When they told me that yesterday, I told them if I had known earlier, I would have flown up to Chicago and driven the damned thing back myself through the snow storm.

I can swing by and pick you up. Make sure you have your book keeper with you!
I told her to bring a friend!
I omitted any dialogue about your propensity for swinging 10" objects... didn't want to scare her off.... hmmmm... actually I think I'll take the back seat if your driving!

Originally Posted by dhill911
Darren, good thinking on the book keeper.
Post some pics of your new Range Rover when you get it. CONGRATS!!
Hehehehe I don't think Darren is actually interested in her "mind" hehehe

Old 02-23-2013, 05:02 AM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by See U n Rear View
Been gone awhile Sid, Whats the status...?
You should be next to some coastal turn out, or similar with your camera...
LOL but with a shot gun... so I can convey my sense of urgency to the driver appropriately "keep your foot to the floor buddy"!
BTW nice to see ya around again!

Originally Posted by Fester
Sid, what's the latest? Whereabouts of your baby??? I've been out overseas (still am) --kinda curious how's it going ?!
FESTER!
Have you been sleeping in the garage... no I'll bet ya you've been taking an awful lot of walks there though!
What's your mileage at and how are you liking it now that you've gotten to know her better!

My ride is at the Port and as of Yesterday she was at customs... don't know if they(customs) are open on the weekends but I'm hoping that my baby will be released on Monday or Tuesday and get to my dealer the day after!

Man it's been a loooooooong haul!

Last edited by Psycho Sid; 02-23-2013 at 05:16 AM.
Old 02-23-2013, 05:06 AM
Originally Posted by mdc
Spring 2013 OCD award also goes to Psycho Sid

I think I'm going to make a wallet size laminated version of that!

Last edited by Psycho Sid; 02-24-2013 at 01:41 PM.
Old 02-23-2013, 07:31 AM
DBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Psycho Sid
Hehehehe I don't think Darren is actually interested in her "mind" hehehe

I am insulted...I was planning to spend some time with her to help her value her assets. . As a PE guy, I am very good at valuing assets!

Old 02-24-2013, 01:45 PM
STALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to behold
Noticed a lot of "adjustments" on this thread lately.

Im a mod on two large BMW forums, one being M3forum.com. I think the mods are making a mistake by removing or changing this thread.

Old 02-24-2013, 01:50 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
I did not remove Sids post. He can have his say...on the off topic forum. His is posting something that is completely off topic after promised to take the high road.

Old 02-24-2013, 02:04 PM
Originally Posted by bbywu
I did not remove Sids post. He can have his say...on the off topic forum. His is posting something that is completely off topic after promised to take the high road.
I have made no commitment to you whatsoever... my natural well mannered predisposition and principles in life assure I usually will take the highroad but this is not that... this is a gag order.

Everyone here know me well enough to realize I am not the type of individual whom makes statements unfounded or without cause and certainly not in an inappropriate manner.

Where would people whom would like find out what's going on here be able to see this deleted post of mine Sir?

Old 02-24-2013, 02:06 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
I have made no commitment to you whatsoever...
Your words:

OK guys I'm going to follow your example and take highroad.
I'll keep ignoring posts(ers) which are the responsible for this thread being removed from the 991 section or the questioning of my integrity.
Everyone here knows me, my posts and my disposition... I'll let you make up your own mind as too who is the most credible here...ahem...strippers not withstanding!.
You can have your say - on the off topic forum. Nothing was deleted.

Where would people whom would like find out what's going on here be able to see this deleted post of mine Sir?
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ml#post3778162

Last edited by bbywu; 02-24-2013 at 02:09 PM.
Old 02-24-2013, 02:27 PM
STALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to behold
Lets get back to discussing the C4S gents!!!!

Old 02-24-2013, 02:29 PM
Originally Posted by bbywu
Your words:

You can have your say - on the off topic forum. Nothing was deleted.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ml#post3778162
Spin this all you want Sir... use subdefuge and misdirection, question my intergrity the fact that I shoce to not engage this individual is by choice I made no commitment to you not even when you threatend me with a ban.

Ban an upstanding member because he has NOT engaged in any kind of communication with an aggressive troll...
For that matter why would you force someone (and thus everyone else in the 991 section) to put up with these intrusive trolling character which COME TO US looking for conflict... is your mandate not to prospect it's users from bullies and trolls... not to compel said users to tip toe around them and force them to take high road.

Ironic because taking the highroad is exactly what led me to make the last deleted statement... the highroad right out of the 6speed.
because that is the only way not to be exposed to these types of individuals.

Thank you for your service.

Old 02-24-2013, 02:30 PM
ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !
Sid:
Thanks for being a valued member of the 991 thread. I haven't been able to rep you for a while, so I just thought I'd say it.

ChuckJ

Old 02-24-2013, 02:34 PM
Originally Posted by ChuckJ
Sid:
Thanks for being a valued member of the 991 thread. I haven't been able to rep you for a while, so I just thought I'd say it.

ChuckJ
Thank you Chuck, it's been an honour and a privileged, truly!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: The new 991 C4S!!