The new 991 C4S!!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 02-24-2013, 03:09 PM
SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ChuckJ
Sid:
Thanks for being a valued member of the 991 thread. I haven't been able to rep you for a while, so I just thought I'd say it.

ChuckJ
Same here! Don't leave us now, I was SO waiting to see your new C4S posts with the exhaust mods!!! Who is going to entertain us the way you did? And who is going to post bouncing girls???

Old 02-24-2013, 03:14 PM
PorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond repute
+1 Sid. Only been here only a short time, but gained quick respect for your knowledge, wit, and sense of humor.

Old 02-24-2013, 03:48 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
I find myself asking this question: Will I miss Sid, or will I miss the dancing girls?

Old 02-24-2013, 04:36 PM
opnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond repute
Sid you are a great asset for this forum, you should stay on board and ignore the BS that always will be a part of public forums.

Now let's get some of those bouncy girls dancin'

Old 02-24-2013, 04:56 PM
dhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond repute
Sid, thank you for your knowledge an sense of humor. Been an absolute pleasure. I sure hope you reconsider, but if not, I sent you a PM with my contact info. Please don't deprive me of PICS of your new 4S. I was really looking forward to more scantily clad women, your ownership experience, your mods, and more scantily clad women. . . Oh did I say that twice. . Whatever your decision, please keep in touch. Dennis

Old 02-24-2013, 04:57 PM
CO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud of
Sid, as others have stated the forum would be a much less informative and certainly enjoyable place for the rest of of to go if you did leave. While we all come to these forums to learn and share knowledge about the cars, we also come for fun and to be around like minded folks who share our passion. As anyone can plainly see by looking at the amount of activity your thread has received and the number of people urging you to stay we all consider you to be like minded. But more importantly we consider you an essential part of our forum experience. We all see your frustration and have witnessed on many occasions the folks who just want to cause trouble, no one I know here has ever considered you a part of that group. You posts have always been overly helpful, funny, and congratulatory.
The decision is of course yours but I for one would find his forum much less interesting and informative if you were to leave.

All the best with whatever you choose

Old 02-24-2013, 04:57 PM
CO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud of
Sid, as others have stated the forum would be a much less informative and certainly enjoyable place for the rest of of to go if you did leave. While we all come to these forums to learn and share knowledge about the cars, we also come for fun and to be around like minded folks who share our passion. As anyone can plainly see by looking at the amount of activity your thread has received and the number of people urging you to stay we all consider you to be like minded. But more importantly we consider you an essential part of our forum experience. We all see your frustration and have witnessed on many occasions the folks who just want to cause trouble, no one I know here has ever considered you a part of that group. You posts have always been overly helpful, funny, and congratulatory. The decision is of course yours but I for one would find his forum much less interesting and informative if you were to leave.

All the best with whatever you choose

Old 02-24-2013, 06:56 PM
ae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to behold
Looks like I am late to the party, but Sid what is going on here... As other have said before me you are a most valuable member of this forum and it will be sad to see you go! Not sure I would attend as much.

Hang in there mate, all this madness is not worth it!

Old 02-24-2013, 07:26 PM
uhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant future
Sid, seriously you can't let some guy/girl sitting behind a monitor get the best of you. I grew up on IRC (internet chat channels) sometimes we treat the internet experience very personally - I say just take it for what it is, a community of enthusiasts - there are bad eggs everywhere! Only difference was that in my IRC days if someone really got the best of me I would just hack their username or computer and ban them from the channels - good old days! Admins need to get on-top of this crap! Sid they should be kissing your *** for making this forum so powerful and highly visited. Without great content and conversation these boards, like m5board/m6board, will die (sorry Gustav you sold it and it dwindled big time).

Besides I can never get enough of your gifs

Attached Images  

Last edited by uhn2000; 02-24-2013 at 07:29 PM.
Old 02-24-2013, 07:31 PM
uhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant future
Another one for a good smile!

Old 02-24-2013, 07:32 PM
TOPorschefan is just really niceTOPorschefan is just really niceTOPorschefan is just really niceTOPorschefan is just really nice
Hey Sid-I have been waiting to see pics of your new ride-Don't even thinking of leaving now!! . This is a great forum and I really enjoy reading the various posts by the people here. You have a great sense of fun and a true passion for Porsche don't make us beg.......looking for a sid post soon!!!

Old 02-24-2013, 07:37 PM
SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TOPorschefan
don't make us beg
Right, don't make us beg!!

Ooops, sorry!

Attached Images   
Old 02-24-2013, 09:59 PM
oldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond repute
sid, say it ain't so!

Old 02-25-2013, 06:18 AM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
THANKS FELLAS!
For the support and the dancing girls.
You guys are the best!

The facts is that I'm being railroaded because I'm speaking up.
I'm sure you guys have noticed that email notification of this thread stopped, post have deleted, redacted, moved etc.
The flood of support from 6speed members in rep points have been blocked to make it look like no one agrees with me, my capacity to post and PM is also effected... no I have not been banned but every single thing I do is countermanded.
Members are getting contacted by Mods and told stories about how this whole thing is a misunderstanding, or I'm a trouble maker, taking it too seriously, it's all part of something that happened well over a year ago or how I broke a promise to take the highroad etc, etc.
Same thing goes for those of you whom have whom complained about what's happening here...
All lies, fabrications or manipulations.

This all started with trolls Buck986 and GS997S but it has gone well beyond that, this is not about just ignoring these types of characters anymore nor cyber bullying... I think it's safe to say we are well beyond that.
Compounding the above is the fact that when the Admin got involved he instead of banning the trolls elected to grease the squeaky wheel (Buck986) and tell the well mannered, upstanding positively contributing member at the receiving end to just take the abuse, when I consequently started making noise of my own I was threatened that if I was not quiet and played along I would be banned...
When Admin found out I actually have access high up the food-chain at Internet Brands and have the full intention of using this regarding the goings on here, the cover up you have seen a very small portion of was set into overdrive.

Trolls are being boosted, supported, protected and coached... the bread crumbs are being removed, posting histories altered new histories established, flury of activity to flood the system and burry that which can not be deleted without leaving an obvious trail all while establishing a new "character" for the offenders and cover Admin and Mods tracks... sounds crazy right!?

File a complaint with the Admin about what's happening here or try to have a troll banned instead of the sanctions (I mean technical glitches) which have been placed on an upstanding, positively contributing member... see what happens.

Gents, I would love to keep posting and hanging with you!
But not under these conditions, if by some miracle the Mods and Admin decide to reverse their stands, ban the aggressor Buck986 and apologize for the way all of the above... Sid, his dancing girls and totally unnecessary modifications would be more than happy to keep contributing and hanging with you fine gentlemen... but I think we have well passed that stage.
There is something seriously wrong here!

Sid.

Old 02-25-2013, 07:08 AM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
Sid, I've made every attempt to be reasonable with you.
  • In the last several days, I've exchanged multiple PMs with you, asking you to place the members you have issues with on your ignore contact list.
  • I told you that you could have your say on the off topic forum.
  • I told you that this back and forth has been disruptive and members have complained about it.
  • I have not deleted any of your threads, I redirected them to off topic.
  • I've asked you in the open forum to move on, and you stated you were taking the "high road." I've done everything possible to resolve this fairly with all members.

You call buckwheat a troll - he hasn't left you any negative reps, he hasn't event posted a comment directed toward you in days.

Your last 20 posts have been a continuous rant about buckwheat and GS997S and how the moderators are persecuting you. In fact, no other member has left as many negative reps as you in the last week.

"it's a shame you represent Porsche owners... guess one can't buy class."
"That's for being a cry baby, when you're arrogant condescending and come here looking for confrontation this is what happens, be pleasant, curtious and share you opinion in a non aggresive manner and you'll get pos. rep points...the title says it all"
"it's unfortunate you're trolling the 991 section."
Take a vacation and cool off. In 2 weeks your ban will be lifted. Consider this - just because someone doesn't agree with you, doesn't mean they are a troll. Not everyone sees eye to eye - that's the purpose of a forum. To discuss and debate. I'm not going to ban someone that disagrees with you.

I know I will receive pushback from this forum, and there are many of you that support Sid. I ask each of you to take a look at his recent posting behavior, his rep comments, and then look at the terms of service for this forum under harassment. If you were being targeted with multiple posts and were the recipient of his comments, I think you will feel harassed.

b

Last edited by bbywu; 02-25-2013 at 07:18 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: The new 991 C4S!!