The new 991 C4S!!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 02-25-2013, 07:27 AM
Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !
This was the exact situation some of us here were trying to avert and hence posts asking for tolerance from all.

Sid, do reconsider your decision as there are many on the forum that will miss your contribution.

In either case, enjoy the new car. Its been a long wait (for us all!).

Old 02-25-2013, 11:00 AM
BrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud of
I see the Sid circus is on hold for 2 weeks.

Sid- take delivery of your new car, have some fun and then come back and join us. I am eagerly awaiting pics and commentary.

Old 02-25-2013, 11:11 AM
Chupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond repute
Gives him time to focus on the car. I hope he takes notes.

Old 02-25-2013, 06:31 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Sid, wow...i leave for a week this happened...i shoud've never left! don't do this to us especially when you're so close to getting your c4s cab!!! I've never seen an example like this in any other forums before...it's sorry state of affairs...hope this all normalizes soon...

Old 02-25-2013, 10:11 PM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
I love thats butt in the rear, so sexy!!!!

Old 02-25-2013, 10:39 PM
AG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond repute
Sid, Sid, Sid
I don't log in for a weekend and all heck breaks. I will read the off forum thread so I am up on current events. Make this your vacation and enjoy your new car and come back refreshed and rejuvenated. You have too many friends here who have been supporting you and all the others going through the agony of waiting to let this get in the way of your enjoyment of the 6Speed community. As for Buckwheat, I met him and he is a decent guy. He has his opinions, as do we all. But, at the end of the day, he, like you and I love the brand.

I will be waiting for pictures and all the best! Drive, always, I'm good health!
Michael

Old 02-26-2013, 01:19 AM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BrandonH
I see the Sid circus is on hold for 2 weeks.

Sid- take delivery of your new car, have some fun and then come back and join us. I am eagerly awaiting pics and commentary.
I wonder what the interior is going to look like with all this time on his hand From his previous post, he is having quite a bit of work done right after delivery.

Old 02-26-2013, 04:55 AM
Banned
speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by AG991
Sid, Sid, Sid
I don't log in for a weekend and all heck breaks. I will read the off forum thread so I am up on current events. Make this your vacation and enjoy your new car and come back refreshed and rejuvenated. You have too many friends here who have been supporting you and all the others going through the agony of waiting to let this get in the way of your enjoyment of the 6Speed community. As for Buckwheat, I met him and he is a decent guy. He has his opinions, as do we all. But, at the end of the day, he, like you and I love the brand.

I will be waiting for pictures and all the best! Drive, always, I'm good health!
Michael
I respect Sids judgement of character, and if some don't agree that's their prerogative. And at great risk of speaking out here, to try and sell your buddy to Sid at this stage is extremely bad timing and totally inappropriate given the history and circumstances surrounding this individual. It's not as if at any stage your friend has apologised for his own bad manners here, or anywhere. In fact quite to the contrary. I've no further comment to add other than to share the sentiment that its a huge shame about what has happened here...very disappointing. I was kinda hoping like all of you here that Sid would deal with the mods decision however, not being here for the past year or so it was Sids decision so please respect it guys. And if Sid doesn't return here then please respect his decision and know its not because he doesn't respect any of his friends here on 6.

PS. My comments are not open for debate or any further discussion so please no questions or justifications thanks. I have no issue with you or anyone else here but after i saw your post there was a need to point that out to you. Real life and cyberspace are definitely two separate places. Thats all i'm prepared to say. Cheers.

Old 02-26-2013, 05:29 AM
buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by AG991
Sid, Sid, Sid

Michael
Thanks Michael.

Old 02-26-2013, 05:43 AM
DBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond repute
It is really unfortunate that things have escalated to this level. Having had extensive exchanges with Sid on and off forum on a whole range of different topics, He has gained my respect for his helpfulness to others, depth of knowledge on various topics and his passion for the brand. He is a guy that calls a spade a spade. I think that banning him from the forum for a period of time was a bit harsh. Moving the helpful thread on rep points was also rather unnecessary.

Sid's car is still stuck in customs but should be out soon. I am looking forward to his return. I am experiencing deep boobies withdrawal!

Old 02-26-2013, 06:36 AM
SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DBYT
It is really unfortunate that things have escalated to this level. Having had extensive exchanges with Sid on and off forum on a whole range of different topics, He has gained my respect for his helpfulness to others, depth of knowledge on various topics and his passion for the brand. He is a guy that calls a spade a spade. I think that banning him from the forum for a period of time was a bit harsh. Moving the helpful thread on rep points was also rather unnecessary.

Sid's car is still stuck in customs but should be out soon. I am looking forward to his return. I am experiencing deep boobies withdrawal!
I totally do second that. I personally think that better -behind the scene- moderation skills should have brought this to a quiet and peaceful resolution. This being said, this is only cyber-life, but let's be courteous to each other like we would be in real life...

PS: this post does not call for any further comment or reply either.

As far as the boobies withdrawal is concerned, here's the first step to rehab:

Last edited by SM_ATL; 02-26-2013 at 06:39 AM.
Old 02-26-2013, 08:50 AM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SM_ATL
As far as the boobies withdrawal is concerned, here's the first step to rehab:
Thank you, this is all his fault, now I am here just for this. What car?

Old 02-26-2013, 10:50 AM
buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by saint.666
Pics in Aqua Blue

This frontal pic really does show the C4S wider "hips"

there are some great shots here....thanks

Attached Images    
Old 02-26-2013, 10:56 AM
T-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to behold
Mine is due at the dealership VERY soon! I am really having a hard time not spending all day searching for pictures and videos of the new C4S.

Old 02-26-2013, 06:06 PM
BrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by mdc
I wonder what the interior is going to look like with all this time on his hand From his previous post, he is having quite a bit of work done right after delivery.
It should be interesting.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: The new 991 C4S!!