Anyone's build beng finalized this week?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-26-2012, 08:00 PM
AG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks!

Old 03-26-2012, 08:17 PM
AG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond repute
The CA now shows Houston as the destination and the 30th as the arrival date

Old 03-26-2012, 08:18 PM
19hole has much to be proud of19hole has much to be proud of19hole has much to be proud of19hole has much to be proud of19hole has much to be proud of19hole has much to be proud of19hole has much to be proud of19hole has much to be proud of19hole has much to be proud of
I have been told that all cabs are being held at the ports until April. The thought is that they want to be sure that they all go out together and no region gets them "first".

Old 03-26-2012, 08:18 PM
gleek48 is a splendid one to beholdgleek48 is a splendid one to beholdgleek48 is a splendid one to beholdgleek48 is a splendid one to beholdgleek48 is a splendid one to beholdgleek48 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by AG991
The CA now shows Houston as the destination and the 30th as the arrival date
Thanks. I liked it better when it showed an estimated arrival on 3/27! Oh well, what's a few more days...

Old 03-26-2012, 09:29 PM
tachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to all
Originally Posted by JB991
Pins and needles doesn't describe it. I purchased mine through the dealer in San Antonio. No one in the state of TX would give me anything off that came close to the deal I made. A dealer in Dallas offered 1K off sticker, absolutely nothing in Houston as far as a discount, so took the $3500 that San Antonio gave me and ran with it.
Big discounts on the demo models, but I know how I drove the demo and didn't want a car that had 100 different people drive it the same way I did.
Hi guys, i'm new here. just signed up for a new account and I just ordered a C2. $100 off is kinda insult. what the F*&^%$ is the point ? i guess i should consider myself a very lucky guy as I got 7% off the MSRP. now the wait game. been told that it should be ready by June but i doubt it. most likely mid of July i think.

Old 03-27-2012, 06:56 PM
JB991 is infamous around these parts
Not looking too good for the Nippon Highway. It was supposed to leave Halifax two days ago. For some reason it keeps getting delayed. I want my car already. Got my clear turn signals and painted rear reflectors already that need to be put to use

Old 03-27-2012, 07:42 PM
Not looking too good for the Nippon Highway. It was supposed to leave Halifax two days ago. For some reason it keeps getting delayed. I want my car already. Got my clear turn signals and painted rear reflectors already that need to be put to use
Mine is in port and yet I know just how you feel. I contacted my salesman just to confirm for Friday or at the latest, Saturday. I reminded him that a friend who agreed to drive me to pick up the car, and whom my salesman wants to take a test drive with hopes of selling another 991, will be away next week. I wanted him to come back and say, don't worry, it will be here. What I got instead was don't worry, we will send someone down for you if it does not come in until next week. Aaaaagh

Old 03-27-2012, 07:49 PM
gerenb is infamous around these parts
Mine is in port and yet I know just how you feel. I contacted my salesman just to confirm for Friday or at the latest, Saturday. I reminded him that a friend who agreed to drive me to pick up the car, and whom my salesman wants to take a test drive with hopes of selling another 991, will be away next week. I wanted him to come back and say, don't worry, it will be here. What I got instead was don't worry, we will send someone down for you if it does not come in until next week. Aaaaagh
My dealer informed me my car will arrive at the dealership tomorrow afternoon and I can pick it up on Thursday. The long wait is finally over.

Old 03-27-2012, 07:57 PM
sfy1505 is infamous around these parts

Nippon Highway just leaving Halifax now. If you go to maritimetraffic.com right now, you can see it tracking out of the harbor. Still shows Houston on 4-2 as of right now. JB991, again we must have alot in common. I have my clear front marker lights ready to go, but I am unfamiliar with "painted rear reflectors." What are those? Also, what is your build info?

Old 03-27-2012, 08:09 PM
Originally Posted by gerenb
My dealer informed me my car will arrive at the dealership tomorrow afternoon and I can pick it up on Thursday. The long wait is finally over.
First congrats!
Second, pictures! Please?
Third, I am envious!
Fourth, I am going to be giving me dealer an ear full!

Gerenb - enjoy it and drive in good health!

Old 03-27-2012, 08:24 PM
gleek48 is a splendid one to beholdgleek48 is a splendid one to beholdgleek48 is a splendid one to beholdgleek48 is a splendid one to beholdgleek48 is a splendid one to beholdgleek48 is a splendid one to behold
Congrats! Please post pictures so us "unlucky" ones can live vicariously through you!

How long from port arrival to delivery?

Old 03-27-2012, 08:35 PM
I just sent the following e-mail to my salesman:

"Just heard from someone in Va. whose car was on my ship and delivered to R.I. and he is getting his car tomorrow! *They practically have to drive right by us! *What is up with that?

There has to be someone we can call. *Tell them you are a cop. {btw he was} Tell them my wife is related to the Soprano family. *Tell them we know Bonjovi (we do, Ray Bonjovi - a chiropractor in Rahway). *Tell them I am a lawyer and will defend them if they get arrested (probably not much value as I am a patent attorney and would probably get them life at hard labor for a moving violation - but they don't have to know that until after). Tell them I am Jack Daniel's ugly sister-in-law and show them my picture ( No offense, I am sure she is a beauty - not a charge ever leveled at me). Tell them that a former Miss Fla. is going to be there - that would be enough for me. {she might be - she got the black leather inserts for me and wants to see the car when it comes in}*Come on Tom, work it!

Sorry...I feel better now.
Warmest regards,
Michael"

Who knows - maybe will get lucky

Old 03-27-2012, 08:42 PM
tachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to all
cant wait to see it. pls post pix

Old 03-27-2012, 08:46 PM
gerenb is infamous around these parts
I just sent the following e-mail to my salesman:

"Just heard from someone in Va. whose car was on my ship and delivered to R.I. and he is getting his car tomorrow! *They practically have to drive right by us! *What is up with that?

There has to be someone we can call. *Tell them you are a cop. {btw he was} Tell them my wife is related to the Soprano family. *Tell them we know Bonjovi (we do, Ray Bonjovi - a chiropractor in Rahway). *Tell them I am a lawyer and will defend them if they get arrested (probably not much value as I am a patent attorney and would probably get them life at hard labor for a moving violation - but they don't have to know that until after). Tell them I am Jack Daniel's ugly sister-in-law and show them my picture ( No offense, I am sure she is a beauty - not a charge ever leveled at me). Tell them that a former Miss Fla. is going to be there - that would be enough for me. {she might be - she got the black leather inserts for me and wants to see the car when it comes in}*Come on Tom, work it!

Sorry...I feel better now.
Warmest regards,
Michael"

Who knows - maybe will get lucky
Funny. I was just telling my wife the guy from New Jersey was going to be so pissed to hear I was getting my car before him.

I was right!

Old 03-27-2012, 09:29 PM
Funny. I was just telling my wife the guy from New Jersey was going to be so pissed to hear I was getting my car before him.

I was right!
I am not at all pissed at you, I am very, very happy for you.

And, I am not pissed. I will get it soon enough. I am ... disappointed. No, miffed. No that does not do it, put out covers it better. OK, that is still not quite right. I am annoyed. No, how about aggrieved. Too soft. I am bothered. No, still not right. I am hostile or agitated or, wait for it, angry. Better, but still not right. I am hot under the collar, I am mad, I am beside myself. I am ripped. I am inconsolable. I am, I am, ok, I am pissed!

No really, I am very happy for you and looking forward to a full report!
All the best! And I truly mean that

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone's build beng finalized this week?