Anyone's build beng finalized this week?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-30-2012, 09:15 AM
JB991 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by gleek48
Well the camellia ace is finally in the Houston port. We will see how long it takes to deliver the car to my dealer.
I must be doing something wrong on this marinetraffic site. I can't see the Camellia Ace, nor can I find the Nippon Highway (the boat my car is on) which is supposed to be two days in trail. I did see on the poha website that the Camellia Ace was here in Houston, and an ETA for the Nippon Highway. Not sure how some of y'all are doing it the wait.....it hurts

Old 03-30-2012, 09:27 AM
Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !
Beautiful color!!! Congrats on your new purchased.

Old 03-30-2012, 09:42 AM
gerenb is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Ynot
Beautiful color!!! Congrats on your new purchased.
Thanks! I'm very impressed with the car. The sport exhaust is definitely an awesome option. On the way to work today, I put the car in Sport mode with PSE on and nailed it. The car screamed like a banshee and took off like an F22. It put a huge smile on my face.

Old 03-30-2012, 11:04 AM
Sapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant future
Got my VIN. looks like my car is one of the first 200 C2 cabs to be built. Really hoping it will make it on the boat leaving Germany on the 5th.

Old 03-30-2012, 11:13 AM
tachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to all
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Sapster
Got my VIN. looks like my car is one of the first 200 C2 cabs to be built. Really hoping it will make it on the boat leaving Germany on the 5th.
nice

Old 03-30-2012, 02:43 PM
TorontoPF has a spectacular aura aboutTorontoPF has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up

hey gerenb,

Your car looks amazing-it will definitely stand out from the crowd. Enjoy in good health.

Old 03-30-2012, 06:55 PM
af330i has a spectacular aura aboutaf330i has a spectacular aura aboutaf330i has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by tachyon
do you know if you'd get ipod USB port even w/o the Sirius or any sound options?
Sorry I do not know ... maybe someone who has taken delivery can answer

Old 03-30-2012, 07:34 PM
19hole has much to be proud of19hole has much to be proud of19hole has much to be proud of19hole has much to be proud of19hole has much to be proud of19hole has much to be proud of19hole has much to be proud of19hole has much to be proud of19hole has much to be proud of
So the Carnation Ace has been and gone in Davisville and is now in port in Baltimore. But my car still shows as on vessal! Wonder how long it will take to actually show up in port and get dispatched to my dealer.

Old 03-30-2012, 08:14 PM
Newman is a jewel in the roughNewman is a jewel in the roughNewman is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by af330i
Sorry I do not know ... maybe someone who has taken delivery can answer
Yes you do, in the glove compartment

Old 03-30-2012, 08:33 PM
af330i has a spectacular aura aboutaf330i has a spectacular aura aboutaf330i has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by 19hole
So the Carnation Ace has been and gone in Davisville and is now in port in Baltimore. But my car still shows as on vessal! Wonder how long it will take to actually show up in port and get dispatched to my dealer.
Mine is showing the same as well and my dealer last checked this afternoon .. Don't worry we will get our cars before you know it !! Now please tell me the same thing tomorrow the wait is killing me ...

Old 03-30-2012, 08:38 PM
gleek48 is a splendid one to beholdgleek48 is a splendid one to beholdgleek48 is a splendid one to beholdgleek48 is a splendid one to beholdgleek48 is a splendid one to beholdgleek48 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by af330i
Mine is showing the same as well and my dealer last checked this afternoon .. Don't worry we will get our cars before you know it !! Now please tell me the same thing tomorrow the wait is killing me ...
The Camellia Ace is finally in Houston and I am a few days behind you guys. At this juncture, the wait is at its hardest level. Hopefully I will be able to bring it home in a few days.

To make matters worse, for a little while, I had my hopes set that my car would be here by the end of the month (tomorrow). After a two day delay in GA, that dashed these dreams...

Old 03-31-2012, 05:22 AM
pratas is just really nicepratas is just really nicepratas is just really nicepratas is just really nicepratas is just really nice
How long does it take to finish the production? My dealer just email me that my build was put in the production on 29 March. The planned completion date is 06 April.

Old 03-31-2012, 09:10 AM
Originally Posted by gleek48
The Camellia Ace is finally in Houston and I am a few days behind you guys. At this juncture, the wait is at its hardest level. Hopefully I will be able to bring it home in a few days.

To make matters worse, for a little while, I had my hopes set that my car would be here by the end of the month (tomorrow). After a two day delay in GA, that dashed these dreams...
argh that is frusterating ... it's like you start to look forward to getting since you know the ship is on it's way and there is a delay ...

For me I would be ok with the delay but I am going away next Saturday and really don't want my car sitting around at a dealer for anyone to go and sit in so I am hoping to get it by Friday but who knows ... time will tell.

Old 03-31-2012, 09:11 AM
Originally Posted by pratas
How long does it take to finish the production? My dealer just email me that my build was put in the production on 29 March. The planned completion date is 06 April.
My car's completion date was 3/9/12 and it landed in the port of Rhode Island a few days ago ... I still don't have it but hopefully soon it will arrive ...

Old 03-31-2012, 03:41 PM
AG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds like you are all getting close! It will be this week - and Newman, it looks like someone posted that they took delivery of a Cab. Did you get yours?!

Just back from Atlantic City - I posted a few more pictures of the car clean and in better lighting. It was great to drive - my only porblems were the complexity of all of the gizzmo and settings (this is going to take a while) and the very big blind spots that this car has becuse of the very long sloped rear - you need to move your side-view-mirror on the driver's side out almost to the point where you would have to move your head to be able to see the back of your own car. Had no trouble going plenty fast and not getting anywhere neat 4200 rpm. I can't wait to see all of your spectacular rides! Enjoy - and get used to spending some quality time with the manuals. Wouldn't you agree gerenb?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone's build beng finalized this week?