991 Picture Thread - Upload Yours!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 06-19-2012 | 10:44 PM
Ajax-Prime is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by WA 007
The M3 might me a better choice for all-around daily driving and it has the sweetest sounding V8 ever. I don't know...only time will tell.
Unless something has changed, your E92 looks stock. If you think the V8 sounds sweet now, just add a muffler. Eisenmann Race sounds incredible if you can drive with the windows down, otherwise try a Sport.

Like a Boss

Old 06-21-2012 | 07:23 AM
Ajax-Prime is infamous around these parts
What are your thoughts of keeping the M3 vs. trading it in for a new 991, either black on black or white on black? The M3 has just over 21K miles and is in pristine condition.
Well, that's really a personal call. A rational person would say 'why get rid of the M3 if it's in good shape with low miles?'. I guess you could make an argument that it's best to move it before the next gen is unveiled ..

Unfortunately for me, my pristine, low mileage E92 started throwing some bizarre codes right before the warranty was up. Fantastic timing. It took
Advantage a few tries to figure out what was going on, but as soon as they did, I traded it in on a car for my wife.

I'm about a year out from ordering a 991, if I can manage to hold to my self imposed schedule.

I guess to answer your question, I wouldn't hesitate to trade an M3 in on a 991. It's not really a rational decision at this price point.

Old 06-21-2012 | 08:37 AM
BrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud of
I made the decision last night to order a white 991. I just don't know what wheels and interior I should go with. Any suggestions?
You have a PM

Old 06-23-2012 | 12:36 AM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by catchmyshadow
nice a$$ shot of a platinum Base 991, hope you like it!

I just can't get over silver......it's just perfect color!

Old 06-23-2012 | 01:00 AM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Saw this one at Champion Porsche. I'm thinking of trading in my 2008 M3 for possibly a white one.
Be aware of the beige dashboard glare in the sun...

Old 06-26-2012 | 08:54 PM
Former Vendor
Numeric Racing has a reputation beyond reputeNumeric Racing has a reputation beyond reputeNumeric Racing has a reputation beyond reputeNumeric Racing has a reputation beyond reputeNumeric Racing has a reputation beyond reputeNumeric Racing has a reputation beyond reputeNumeric Racing has a reputation beyond reputeNumeric Racing has a reputation beyond reputeNumeric Racing has a reputation beyond reputeNumeric Racing has a reputation beyond reputeNumeric Racing has a reputation beyond repute
Tweety bird!!!!!!

Attached Images    
Old 06-28-2012 | 04:00 PM
thigos is infamous around these parts
^ Is that the factory option platinum finish on you wheels?

Car looks great BTW

Old 06-28-2012 | 04:02 PM
tachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Numeric Racing
Tweety bird!!!!!!
awesome color. I almost picked the same color but then I changed my mind last min. good combo with the mat finish wheels

Old 06-28-2012 | 08:20 PM
tachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to all
My very first 911, C2S MT

For those of you who was not satisfied with the initial pix loaded taken by my dealer, here are pictures that I just took. I couldn't wait until tomorrow, and I finished about half of my dinner, had to go see her. Fortunately I was lucky enough to get there just before the sunset around 8:40pm.

used my iphone to take pix so it doesn't look good as I had hoped.

Attached Images      

Last edited by tachyon; 06-28-2012 at 09:13 PM.
Old 06-28-2012 | 08:57 PM
Royalton is infamous around these partsRoyalton is infamous around these parts
Carrara White
Espresso natural leather interior
PDK
Sport Chrono package
Model Logo on center Console
Porsche crest in Headrests
Sport design steering wheel
HRE p40 SC Satin Black Wheels
Burmeister (R) Audio Package
Premium package with 14 way seats
Cabriolet roof in black

Attached Images      
Old 06-28-2012 | 09:40 PM
|
uhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Numeric Racing
Tweety bird!!!!!!
Amazing build - wow! Love the combo...

Old 06-28-2012 | 11:13 PM
grapesmc is infamous around these partsgrapesmc is infamous around these parts
Here is one of mine taken during my Euro Delivery experience.

Old 06-29-2012 | 07:17 AM
BrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by grapesmc
Here is one of mine taken during my Euro Delivery experience.
That must have been a great trip.....beautiful pic.

Old 06-29-2012 | 07:19 AM
beautiful shot. euro delivery must have been nice. it's like free vacation deal offer by porsche.

Old 07-01-2012 | 10:05 PM
Attilas is a jewel in the roughAttilas is a jewel in the roughAttilas is a jewel in the roughAttilas is a jewel in the rough
What a great thread. I just went through the entire thing. I'll be ordering a 991 S soon and still deciding on exterior color. I was originally planning on black on black, but the more pictures I look at the harder it is to decide. I'm going back to look at a few different colors in person next weekend.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: 991 Picture Thread - Upload Yours!