991 Picture Thread - Upload Yours!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 11-08-2012 | 06:28 PM
DBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond repute
Haku, I know what you mean. I am not fan of contrasting black on colors and was worried about the glass roof on my car but because it is dark, it doesn't stand out too much.

Old 11-09-2012 | 07:24 AM
certified_prime is a glorious beacon of lightcertified_prime is a glorious beacon of lightcertified_prime is a glorious beacon of lightcertified_prime is a glorious beacon of lightcertified_prime is a glorious beacon of lightcertified_prime is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by DBYT
Haku, I know what you mean. I am not fan of contrasting black on colors and was worried about the glass roof on my car but because it is dark, it doesn't stand out too much.
Yep. I feel the same way, looking at a DBM with beige interior. I was unsure about how the glass sunroof would look until I saw your pictures. It looks great and unobtrusive, and blends pretty well. It actually blends well with the black B-pillar between the two side windows, so it looks consistent.

I'm definitely ordering the glass roof now.

You car looks beautiful btw. I love the contrasting stitching. I just wish I had the budget to do that level of customization.

Old 11-09-2012 | 07:50 AM
DBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by certified_prime
Yep. I feel the same way, looking at a DBM with beige interior. I was unsure about how the glass sunroof would look until I saw your pictures. It looks great and unobtrusive, and blends pretty well. It actually blends well with the black B-pillar between the two side windows, so it looks consistent.

I'm definitely ordering the glass roof now.

You car looks beautiful btw. I love the contrasting stitching. I just wish I had the budget to do that level of customization.
Thanks for the compliment. The stitching was only 3300 more so not a big deal on a 120k car. I find that the interior is way too Teutonic without any accents. If you have DB as exterior colour, you can have espresso stitching or DBM stitching as a nice contrast. I went with red only because I really wanted red belts.

Old 11-13-2012 | 04:05 PM
Xpel installed

Here she is with Xpel Ultimate installed and seat backs wrapped in CF film

Attached Images      
Old 11-16-2012 | 02:11 PM
Former Vendor
DelReyCustoms has much to be proud ofDelReyCustoms has much to be proud ofDelReyCustoms has much to be proud ofDelReyCustoms has much to be proud ofDelReyCustoms has much to be proud ofDelReyCustoms has much to be proud ofDelReyCustoms has much to be proud ofDelReyCustoms has much to be proud ofDelReyCustoms has much to be proud ofDelReyCustoms has much to be proud of
Porsche 991 Audi TT RS Lexus GS 350 F sport Photos Shoot 2013 Brand New Cars

2013 Porsche 911 Carrera S Cabriolet
2013 Audi TT RS
2013 Lexus GS 350 F Sport

Powered by Al & Ed's Autosound Marina Del Rey & DRC Media LLC

Attached Images      
Old 11-16-2012 | 02:16 PM
Former Vendor
DelReyCustoms has much to be proud ofDelReyCustoms has much to be proud ofDelReyCustoms has much to be proud ofDelReyCustoms has much to be proud ofDelReyCustoms has much to be proud ofDelReyCustoms has much to be proud ofDelReyCustoms has much to be proud ofDelReyCustoms has much to be proud ofDelReyCustoms has much to be proud ofDelReyCustoms has much to be proud of
Porsche 991 Audi TT RS Lexus GS 350 F sport Photos Shoot part 2

Powered by Al & Ed's Autosound & DRC Media LLC

Attached Images      
Old 11-24-2012 | 01:16 PM
nicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond repute
40 degrees and wet this morning, but not raining for the first time in a week! TOP DOWN!!

Attached Images   
Old 11-25-2012 | 10:20 AM
T-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to behold
Side shot?

Can you post a clear side shot of your Carrera S? I'm looking at having a C4S built in white with those same wheels, but local dealers don't have any cars with that combo.

MUCH Appreciated!
Todd

Originally Posted by dochusar
I have owned several Porsches, some more unique than others over my lifetime, but I am the most excited about my new 991. I have not taken delivery yet as my dealer still needs to install several items, the most paramount is the clear bra. I have posted several pictures in this forum, but I just needed to share preliminary pictures until I receive my car, take a long trip to get acquainted, and then a couple of days to detail, I will post better pictures.

I just love the duckbill and wiper, really looks well and is both retro and new. The white with platinum wheels get excellent contrast!

I hope you like!!

Old 11-25-2012 | 10:35 AM
brianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond repute
I'm expecting to receive my White / Sport Design / Platinum wheel C4S in the next week or two.

I can promise you that there will be lots of photos shared when it arrives. :-)

dochusar - Are you running a front plate on your car? If so, can you put up a pic of two of that? Thanks.

Old 11-25-2012 | 10:42 AM
T-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to behold
That is exactly what I am looking to order. Did you special order it? How long did it take for you to get it?

Old 11-26-2012 | 11:11 AM
Former Vendor
diego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to behold
Amazing!!!

Old 11-26-2012 | 11:39 AM
brianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by T-Mac
That is exactly what I am looking to order. Did you special order it? How long did it take for you to get it?
Yes... it was ordered to my specs. It was a long road and not really a fair measure since it's the first in the line:

Feb '12 - Test drive C2S at vehicle launch party. Put down small deposit to hold my dealer's first C4S allocation whenever it came up.

August '12 - C4 / C4S are announced.

September 1, 2012 - Car spec'd out and order put in with a build date of mid-December.

October '12 - production moved up to a November build.

November 13, 2012 - Car "On vessel"

I believe it arrived in Davisville this morning and I am hoping that it will get to my dealer either this week or early next week.

Old 11-29-2012 | 06:04 PM
opnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond repute
New 991 GT3 vs 997 GT3

Here is a couple of pics of what seems to be the new 991 GT3 next to a 997 GT3.

Attached Images   
Old 12-02-2012 | 05:45 PM
flyanddive is infamous around these partsflyanddive is infamous around these parts
My 991S with SCP, PASM, Bose, full leather.

Attached Images  
Old 12-03-2012 | 09:24 AM

Name:  IMG_0046.jpg
Views: 413
Size:  170.4 KB

Last edited by DBYT; 12-03-2012 at 09:36 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: 991 Picture Thread - Upload Yours!