on board in a 991 Carrera S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-17-2012, 04:33 AM
MotorsFan17 is infamous around these parts
on board in a 991 Carrera S

A little ride in a 991 carrera S in Neaples! i like the interior sound and the pdk has surprised me! Really good gearbox! The engine was complete all-over the rpm! Good job Porsche!

Old 03-17-2012, 04:38 PM
OmegaMan is infamous around these partsOmegaMan is infamous around these parts
Nice. I love the white and the wheels. The thing I love about the car is its "understatement".

Old 03-17-2012, 05:53 PM
Banned
speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !
This vid exemplifies exactly how not to drive a Porsche....nor any car for that matter. And what's with the one hand on the steering wheel slipping all over the place? Hasn't he got 2 hands? Pathetic!! Won't be long before this thing has a major hit by look of his reckless incompetent behaviour. Im sure glad i wasn't sitting in the passenger seat! This jerk desperately needs to go to driving school to learn the fundamental basics of how to drive a car like this and not be so focused on himself trying to act joe cool. No offence OP, just pointing out the blatantly obvious here. This guy makes Doc in his 458 look like an F1 expert....and a super responsible one at that.

If this jerkoff is your friend give him a damn good whack....it may help save his life. Just take a look at where this guy is driving like this too.....unbelievable! Where are the cops when you need em. I hope someone blows the whistle on this idiot coz he sure deserves it.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 03-20-2012 at 11:01 AM. Reason: not necessary
Old 03-17-2012, 07:37 PM
GAM3OVR is a splendid one to beholdGAM3OVR is a splendid one to beholdGAM3OVR is a splendid one to beholdGAM3OVR is a splendid one to beholdGAM3OVR is a splendid one to beholdGAM3OVR is a splendid one to beholdGAM3OVR is a splendid one to behold
Agreed, total d-bag. Judging from the sticker still on the radio it looks like a joy ride in someone else's car that hasn't been delivered yet.

Old 03-17-2012, 07:50 PM
Banned
speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GAM3OVR
Agreed, total d-bag. Judging from the sticker still on the radio it looks like a joy ride in someone else's car that hasn't been delivered yet.
A sickening thought indeed. If some negligent incompetent d/bag like this ever found his way behind the wheel of your car....sheez you'd have to sell it. Btw i think the stupid looking sticker on the car stands for cream puff in italian. He probably stuck that on himself and thinks it looks cool.

edit: Actually i think you are right this is someone else's car not yet delivered. I recall reading about another italian guy here (can't think of his user name but will take a look around now to check) that was waiting for a white 991 that was meant to be delivered by now. i suspect this is his car. I hope not for his sakes

Last edited by speed21; 03-18-2012 at 12:34 AM.
Old 03-18-2012, 08:26 AM
MotorsFan17 is infamous around these parts
it's a Test-car of the dealer! i'm not driving in the vid because i'm under 18! The sticker is only the name of the dealer....

Old 03-18-2012, 10:47 AM
pratas is just really nicepratas is just really nicepratas is just really nicepratas is just really nicepratas is just really nice
Originally Posted by speed21
A sickening thought indeed. If some negligent incompetent d/bag like this ever found his way behind the wheel of your car....sheez you'd have to sell it. Btw i think the stupid looking sticker on the car stands for cream puff in italian. He probably stuck that on himself and thinks it looks cool.

edit: Actually i think you are right this is someone else's car not yet delivered. I recall reading about another italian guy here (can't think of his user name but will take a look around now to check) that was waiting for a white 991 that was meant to be delivered by now. i suspect this is his car. I hope not for his sakes
Elisa74
Hopely not his. His car should come with aluminium window frames.

Old 03-18-2012, 10:54 AM
GS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pratas
Elisa74
And Power Steering Plus.

Old 03-18-2012, 11:39 AM
SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !
Totally appalling
Full speed, in a city, one hand on the steering wheel (and the car is not a manual - no excuse). I do not mind about people speeding in a safe environment -even if it is a public road-, but this thread should be locked down with the final comment that it is a complete shame and an example NOT to follow. Period.

Old 03-18-2012, 06:32 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by MotorsFan17
it's a Test-car of the dealer! i'm not driving in the vid because i'm under 18! The sticker is only the name of the dealer....
Ok. Fine. That answers for the ridiculous sticker on the side. gam3ovr was on the money with it being an undelivered car but at one point the dealer is going to have to unload that car on to some poor unsuspecting buyer, that is if it isn't written off in a bad accident by another hopeless incompetant.

Anyway Motorsfan17 I still maintain that whoever this D/bag friend of your's really is, he needs a major foot up his ***. Now is he a member here on 6? From what i've just read over on another post elisa74 claimed to be an expert racing driver amongst a whole lot of other nonsense. Hmmm...seems a bit coincidental that all of a sudden a youtube clip appears showing an italian guy test driving a white 991?

Btw I have also now seen his build list and note it has the exact same lightweight steering option, white... so he obviously liked that car and ordered one from this dealer.....right? So do the right thing and fess up for the 6 speeders.

Last edited by speed21; 03-18-2012 at 09:59 PM.
Old 03-18-2012, 06:47 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by GS997S
And Power Steering Plus.

Exactly what i'm thinking.....he's looking for an easy way out for his hands.

Btw have you taken a look at the rest of his build list Hmm.... a bit of a worry.

Last edited by speed21; 03-18-2012 at 10:01 PM.
Old 03-18-2012, 07:09 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by MotorsFan17
A little ride in a 991 carrera S in Neaples! i like the interior sound and the pdk has surprised me! Really good gearbox! The engine was complete all-over the rpm! Good job Porsche!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nvhrRfZ3AY
Originally Posted by SM_ATL
Totally appalling
Full speed, in a city, one hand on the steering wheel (and the car is not a manual - no excuse). I do not mind about people speeding in a safe environment -even if it is a public road-, but this thread should be locked down with the final comment that it is a complete shame and an example NOT to follow. Period.
Yep a total disgrace and offence to the entire porsche community. This loser needs bullwhipping for this.

Old 03-18-2012, 07:56 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
LOL I think the OP might be the driver hehehe

Old 03-18-2012, 10:32 PM
OmegaMan is infamous around these partsOmegaMan is infamous around these parts
For the record, I was commenting on the look of the car.....NOT THE DRIVING.

Old 03-19-2012, 05:44 AM
Elias74 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by pratas
Elisa74
Oh guys,
this is NOT my car...thanx to god!

My car has yet to arrive!!! (a little upset...can't wait anymore! ).

Mine will arrive with aluminium frames, bi color black\platinum grey leather and sport steering with paddles...carrera classic rims and so on...

Mostly important, this is NOT my way to drive. Not inside the town, not using a one hand sistem.

Maybe you don't know, but Naples is a "Stand alone" city in Italy. It's like another country where there is NO law.

And i'm really NOT proud of this. Naples puts a very bad light on the whole country (that i love). I live in the north of Italy.

We do have laws and we do respect them. A whole different way to live...and DRIVE. Anyway, i'll post pictures as soon as my car arrives.

Ciao!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: on board in a 991 Carrera S