Fresh take on a classic..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-27-2012, 12:48 PM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Fresh take on a classic..

The RG5 has long been one of our most popular and best selling wheels. Maybe it's the classic motorsport-inspired mesh design, maybe it's the unique combination of our 100% forged construction and high-gloss polished lips, or maybe it's the class-leading light weight.

Whatever reason you choose, it's a great wheel, and not very surprisingly...it even looks stunning on the new 991.

Old 03-27-2012, 02:15 PM
GAM3OVR is a splendid one to beholdGAM3OVR is a splendid one to beholdGAM3OVR is a splendid one to beholdGAM3OVR is a splendid one to beholdGAM3OVR is a splendid one to beholdGAM3OVR is a splendid one to beholdGAM3OVR is a splendid one to behold
Love the stance - is that aftermarket or the sport PASM setup?

Old 03-27-2012, 02:48 PM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GAM3OVR
Love the stance - is that aftermarket or the sport PASM setup?
It's the Sport PASM setup. It looks lower in the pictures then it does in real life, but even in person it's a pretty aggressive stance.

Old 03-27-2012, 04:00 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
sick!

Old 03-27-2012, 05:42 PM
jordanpryce has a brilliant futurejordanpryce has a brilliant futurejordanpryce has a brilliant futurejordanpryce has a brilliant futurejordanpryce has a brilliant futurejordanpryce has a brilliant futurejordanpryce has a brilliant futurejordanpryce has a brilliant futurejordanpryce has a brilliant futurejordanpryce has a brilliant futurejordanpryce has a brilliant future
What does a guy have to do to get one of the wheel companies to make a 5 spoke fuchs inspired modern wheel for the 991? Where's the classic love?

Old 03-27-2012, 05:58 PM
RS4-Brian is infamous around these partsRS4-Brian is infamous around these parts
Looks sweet!

Old 03-27-2012, 06:47 PM
JB991 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Tom@Champion
It's the Sport PASM setup. It looks lower in the pictures then it does in real life, but even in person it's a pretty aggressive stance.
So you guys didn't alter the photos at all to make it look lower? Love the wheels, excellent work.
What are the wheel and tire specs?

Old 03-27-2012, 08:28 PM
eagleeye is just really niceeagleeye is just really niceeagleeye is just really niceeagleeye is just really nice
Wow! I thnk white is the best 991 color.

Old 03-27-2012, 08:30 PM
Onetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by JB991
So you guys didn't alter the photos at all to make it look lower? Love the wheels, excellent work.
What are the wheel and tire specs?
That car looks like it has been dumped.

Old 03-28-2012, 01:08 AM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Yeahhhh that's not S-pasm setup... which is a good thing 'cause this looks like a slammed low rider.

See a 991 with Sport pasm about once a week at my P. dealer and there's still quiet a bit of space in the wheel well...
Funny that you'd think 6speed members to not know better.

Like the wheels, don't like the stance or photoshop...

Old 03-28-2012, 01:27 AM
K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !
Tan-Ei-Sya's quality + Champion's design = instant classic

Old 03-28-2012, 07:20 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Psycho Sid
Yeahhhh that's not S-pasm setup... which is a good thing 'cause this looks like a slammed low rider.

See a 991 with Sport pasm about once a week at my P. dealer and there's still quiet a bit of space in the wheel well...
Funny that you'd think 6speed members to not know better.

Like the wheels, don't like the stance or photoshop...
Take it easy guys...lol. I don't take or edit any of the photos so I honestly don't know. I just wanted to share a picture of the wheels. When I saw the car in person it looked pretty darn low to me though. As far as I know there aren't any springs available for the 991 yet, so it's definitely not lowered that way. Maybe it's photoshopped...if so, apologies.

Old 03-28-2012, 08:10 AM
JB991 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Tom@Champion
Take it easy guys...lol. I don't take or edit any of the photos so I honestly don't know. I just wanted to share a picture of the wheels. When I saw the car in person it looked pretty darn low to me though. As far as I know there aren't any springs available for the 991 yet, so it's definitely not lowered that way. Maybe it's photoshopped...if so, apologies.
Wheel/tire specs?

Old 03-28-2012, 08:57 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by JB991
Wheel/tire specs?
The wheels are 20x8.5 front and 20x11 rear with the factory rubber which is 245/35/20 up front and 295/30/20 in the back.

Old 03-29-2012, 08:59 AM
stevemartin is infamous around these parts
This clips are similar to the one which i saw long back dude

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fresh take on a classic..