Hre wheel texture questions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 01:21 PM
Neil Mccauley is a jewel in the roughNeil Mccauley is a jewel in the roughNeil Mccauley is a jewel in the roughNeil Mccauley is a jewel in the rough
On my matte black P40SC's I've been getting a lot of glares and compliments from just about everyone. If you don't mind the attention, I highly recommend the P40SC's in matte black.

Old 05-01-2012, 01:36 PM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by yrralis1
I currently have the C20 on my Turbo in a "brushed' finish . I love them BTW.

While looking at image galleries I noticed that some cars are labeled "brushed" and others are labeled "brushed tinted clear" .

1) What are the differences if any and how many variations of brushed textures are there ?

Would love to see a white 991 with P40S in several brushed textures if possible .

2) Also what is the difference between the regular P40 and the P40 "S" ?

Thanks in advance .
hey boss your in south Florida swing by one of our stores we have all the wheels in stock so you can see the difference

Wheels Boutique // 786 249 0127 // Sales@wheelsboutique.com
Follow us on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 05-01-2012, 02:13 PM
Former Vendor
HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by WheelB
hey boss your in south Florida swing by one of our stores we have all the wheels in stock so you can see the difference
Nothing better than seeing the finish/wheels in person.

I'd make a visit to Wheels Boutique and check out the finishes.