New Car Audi convert

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-21-2012, 07:44 PM
dethman has much to be proud ofdethman has much to be proud ofdethman has much to be proud ofdethman has much to be proud ofdethman has much to be proud ofdethman has much to be proud ofdethman has much to be proud ofdethman has much to be proud ofdethman has much to be proud of
Sweet ride, sounds like a great family!

Old 05-21-2012, 08:17 PM
Palden is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by gtfearons
I just took some pictures. Yet to get plate as some confusion by dealer in NY how to get it done in MA. Using buddies dealer tag sporadically. The color is really growing on me. The car is unreal in every detail. Loving my first 911. Kids love the sound vs the RS4.

What car seat is that? I am looking for one for my 4 1/2 yr old son. His old Britax Marathon didn't fit. I put in a booster for him temporarily, but prefer something with a harness.

Congrats!!

Old 05-21-2012, 09:43 PM
2fnquik is infamous around these parts
No plates, but radar detector ready to go

Old 05-22-2012, 04:36 AM
brianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gtfearons
Kids love the sound vs the RS4.
Interesting. Was your RS4 stock?

I have a Milltek Non-Res Cat-back exhaust on my RS4 and being disappointed with the 991 sound (even with sport exhaust) is a big concern of mine. I love how the RS4 sounds right now.

Old 05-22-2012, 06:56 PM
gtfearons is infamous around these parts
The car seat is Diono Radian R100 made to be very narrow so that you can put three across the back of a sedan. We have 4 kids so wife wanted two in back of BMW so another child could sit in the middle. It is a bit tall and hits the headliner back by rear window, but it works fine. She will be in a booster soon so I will find one for back of Porsche.

The exhaust I had on RS4 was a millitek cat back as well. I had resonated. The 991 is not as loud but just sounds better.... I miss the noise a bit but will get the PSE. I drove one with the exhaust and it is great!!! The wife went out and got this without exhaust, no complaints. I will get installed at dealer later on. The nice thisng about the PSE is you can switch it on and off. Once I swapped the AUDI exhaust, it was always loud.