New Car Audi convert

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-09-2012, 11:50 AM
gtfearons is infamous around these parts
New Car Audi convert

Had lots of Audis. S4 Avant, latest was RS4 CAB. Wife just bought me...yes I am serious..A new 991. I had been talking about a 911 for over 20 years but just never pulled the trigger. She did it for me after I test drove one recently with no intention to buy just wanted to see what the new car was like. Long story short it arrived yesterday on flatbed from NY and they hauled away my rs4. I dont have plates as of yet so I am just terrorizing the neighborhood, but it is the most amazing car I have yet to drive. Its dark blue with tan interior. PDK. I look forward to learning more about the car here.

Attached Images   
Old 05-09-2012, 12:15 PM
RedHeat is infamous around these partsRedHeat is infamous around these parts
Wow...

Congratulations, nice surprise!
Can you list your features?

Old 05-09-2012, 01:09 PM
BrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud of
Thats a good woman you got there....Congrats!

Old 05-09-2012, 01:09 PM
ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !
Nice wife!! And nice car!

Congrats!! Drive safe and have fun. I bought a dark blue 911 when I came back from Vietnam in 1970 and loved it.

ChuckJ

Old 05-09-2012, 01:26 PM
Thanks so much. She is a great girl. I think its easier to post pic of sticker for option list. Only thing i think she forgot was exhaust but that can be added later as I understand.

Old 05-09-2012, 05:20 PM
KevinC is infamous around these parts
I love my 991S, but I am more impressed with your wife.

Old 05-09-2012, 05:52 PM
mango21 is infamous around these parts
@GTfearons,
I run a very small online-T-shirt design company and I'm so inspired by your story of your wife buying you the new 911, that I will be designing a T-shirt that simply says.

"I (Heart) My Wife"

I don't think I've ever seen that exact design before, I may also make a matching "I (Heart) my Husband" shirt as well.

If the mods don't mind I will post the link to my site here.

You have a GREAT wife and a GREAT car.
I love stories like this.

Congrats, and drive safe.

-Mango-

P.S does your wife have a sister who's single..?
I kid I kid !!..no seriously !

txtshirt

Old 05-09-2012, 06:02 PM
SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !
Congratulations! You definitely have the best wife... and car! Make sure that none of the two becomes jealous of the other.

Old 05-09-2012, 09:19 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
CONGRATS... on both!

Old 05-09-2012, 09:40 PM
DBoxer is infamous around these parts
I'm more awed to hear about your amazing wife than your car. Congrats !!!

Old 05-10-2012, 06:02 AM
Thanks for all the kind words. She is a great girl the car and the wife. I am trying to post pics of both. She has given me 4 great kids and now a 991. Still waiting on the plates for the car. Kids getting bored of late night neighborhood runs around the cul de sac!!!!

Attached Images  
Old 05-10-2012, 06:09 AM
Options attached. I think it has a good amount of goodies. Such a beauty in this blue. Baby seat is installed!

Attached Images  
Old 05-10-2012, 06:30 AM
ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by gtfearons
Thanks for all the kind words. She is a great girl the car and the wife. I am trying to post pics of both. She has given me 4 great kids and now a 991. Still waiting on the plates for the car. Kids getting bored of late night neighborhood runs around the cul de sac!!!!
Happy Mother's Day to her!!!!

ChuckJ
PS: You must be okay too to get that respect and admiration from her.

Old 05-21-2012, 12:26 PM
I just took some pictures. Yet to get plate as some confusion by dealer in NY how to get it done in MA. Using buddies dealer tag sporadically. The color is really growing on me. The car is unreal in every detail. Loving my first 911. Kids love the sound vs the RS4.

Attached Images      
Old 05-21-2012, 04:06 PM
cayenne958 has a brilliant futurecayenne958 has a brilliant futurecayenne958 has a brilliant futurecayenne958 has a brilliant futurecayenne958 has a brilliant futurecayenne958 has a brilliant futurecayenne958 has a brilliant futurecayenne958 has a brilliant futurecayenne958 has a brilliant futurecayenne958 has a brilliant futurecayenne958 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by gtfearons
Wife just bought me...yes I am serious..A new 991.
This I think means "She" is in charge... I feel sorry for you man...

Congrats anyway!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Car Audi convert