So suffice it to say that PCNA is a stand up company

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-19-2012, 08:00 AM
Jeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud of
no they gave me a $ voucher towards a new purchase/lease...I think they might have swapped me cars but their wasn't one in the country how i wanted..Porsche actually made money on me but still did the right thing...i went from a 122msrp to a 143 msrp...

in an answer to a prior quote..S+pasm is NOT on option offered on the Cabrio and from all i have read PDDC is a waste of $$ and something MAYBE one would consider if they plan on tracking their car, which i do not...the street is my track

Old 05-19-2012, 09:34 AM
AG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond repute
Glad it is working out for you and glad to see them standing behind the product. Sh@t happens and we have to accept that. We all make mistakes. But how we deal with them says a lot about the company!

Don't you get the feeling that someone on the assembly line is going to have a bad day when that car lands in Stuttgart?

Old 05-19-2012, 09:35 AM
Jeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud of
yeah, or some "johnny 5" robot LOL

Old 05-19-2012, 09:37 AM
funny thing also is i ordered 90 days ago clear side markers for my car to find out as complimentary Jim Ellis Porsche had put them on my car for free....i was to lazy to return my markers to suncoast for the $50 bucks...so they sit in my garage awaiting my new car...guess someone knew this was going to happen ?!?

Old 05-19-2012, 10:01 AM
ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Jeff Kay
funny thing also is i ordered 90 days ago clear side markers for my car to find out as complimentary Jim Ellis Porsche had put them on my car for free....i was to lazy to return my markers to suncoast for the $50 bucks...so they sit in my garage awaiting my new car...guess someone knew this was going to happen ?!?
Not sure I understand, but if you still have them I might be a buyer.

ChuckJ