Carrera 4S Spied

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-07-2012, 05:42 AM
hawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by catchmyshadow
disguised reflector stripe!

Awesesome!!!

So it is going to look like this after all:

Old 06-08-2012, 07:05 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by hawc
Awesesome!!!

So it is going to look like this after all:

yeah, great news!

Old 06-23-2012, 01:24 AM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mdc
the wider, the better
+1....

Old 06-23-2012, 12:51 PM
VinceV has a spectacular aura aboutVinceV has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Fester
+1....
I like my car rear ends like my women.

Old 06-23-2012, 01:26 PM
uhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant future
The 4/4S will be released in July. I don't know if its going to be the cab and coupe but something is coming.

Old 06-23-2012, 04:16 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by uhn2000
The 4/4S will be released in July. I don't know if its going to be the cab and coupe but something is coming.
July??? Is that from a reliable source? ; D Does that mean we will see cars here by September. I keep thinking this is a September announcement, and cars will be here around Dec/Jan. No?

Old 06-23-2012, 10:20 PM
uhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by mdc
July??? Is that from a reliable source? ; D Does that mean we will see cars here by September. I keep thinking this is a September announcement, and cars will be here around Dec/Jan. No?
My dealership - don't know about the delivery times.

Old 06-24-2012, 01:38 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by uhn2000
This's fantastic news! I just wrote a long email to the consultant at the dealership...I'm very much set on ordering new 911 but knowing myself, I think I'll have an itch for 4S and may regret getting "S" as soon as "4S" is announced and available to order. My key reason is that I've driven rear wheel drive car for too long, the additional grip and control that you can get with all 4 wheels cannot match 2 wheels!! Plus I'd like the long red stripe joining the taillights and wider rear backend of the 4S!!!

Old 06-24-2012, 06:06 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
This's fantastic news! I just wrote a long email to the consultant at the dealership...I'm very much set on ordering new 911 but knowing myself, I think I'll have an itch for 4S and may regret getting "S" as soon as "4S" is announced and available to order. My key reason is that I've driven rear wheel drive car for too long, the additional grip and control that you can get with all 4 wheels cannot match 2 wheels!! Plus I'd like the long red stripe joining the taillights and wider rear backend of the 4S!!!
The only solid info I gathered so far is it will be announce at the Paris Auto show in late Sept, I am sure we will see press photo a little before that. I am curious what that translate to for US delivery, build slot etc.

Old 06-24-2012, 09:07 PM
Originally Posted by mdc
The only solid info I gathered so far is it will be announce at the Paris Auto show in late Sept, I am sure we will see press photo a little before that. I am curious what that translate to for US delivery, build slot etc.
My guess will be either from Oct or 3 months later in Jan. I look forward to the announcement. Thanks for the info!

Old 06-24-2012, 09:09 PM
By the way, per dealership, it's going to be $5K gap between S and 4S...let's see...

Old 06-24-2012, 11:11 PM
mdc
By the way, per dealership, it's going to be $5K gap between S and 4S...let's see...
$5K? what is the gap on 997.2 C2s vs C4s? I thought it was way more than 5...

Old 06-25-2012, 10:59 PM
Originally Posted by mdc
$5K? what is the gap on 997.2 C2s vs C4s? I thought it was way more than 5...
Well, I was told so...

Old 07-01-2012, 08:47 AM
Originally Posted by mdc
The sales guy confirmed that car is going to be unveiled at Paris auto show in September....

Old 07-01-2012, 08:56 AM
BrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud of
I'd like the long red stripe joining the taillights and wider rear backend of the 4S!!!
I'm with ya on this.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Carrera 4S Spied