Lindsay Lohan crashes her 991 .....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-11-2012, 09:48 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by summoboy
Wrecked a work of art.
Cannot tell if you're referring to the driver or car.

Old 06-12-2012, 03:36 AM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jaspergtr
Cannot tell if you're referring to the driver or car.

Old 06-12-2012, 09:39 AM
hawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond repute

Lindsay Lohan is now telling friends the brakes on her rented Porsche DIDN'T WORK and that's why she slammed into the back of an 18-wheeler ... TMZ has learned.

As TMZ first reported, in the moments following the accident, Lindsay claimed the semi-truck cut her off ... and that is what caused the accident. The driver of the truck told TMZ that was not the case and has witnesses to back up his tale.

According to our sources, Lindsay is sticking with the "truck cut me off!!!" story, but with a twist ... she claims she slammed on the brakes ... but nothing. And get this ... somehow Lindsay says she was told the brakes on the rental were replaced two days before the crash.

Lindsay is telling people she feels lucky to be alive, having only suffered cuts and bruises ... no serious injuries.

Considering her driving history, one of these days ... well, let's just say she needs a driver.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Lindsay Lohan lied to cops Friday by telling them she was NOT driving the Porsche that slammed into a truck on the Pacific Coast Highway, and as a result she could be prosecuted and her probation could be revoked.

Our sources say, when Lindsay was in the hospital getting checked out after the accident, cops from the Santa Monica Police Dept. paid a visit. Lindsay told police she was a passenger in the Porsche and her assistant was driving. But the lie didn't stick because later Lindsay's assistant told police Lindsay was behind the wheel.

We're told police are writing up a report that will include Lindsay's lie. It's a crime to provide false info to a police officer. In addition, lying to police could trigger a probation violation in her shoplifting case, which means she faces the possibility of jail on 2 fronts.

Several eyewitnesses at the scene tell TMZ, after the crash Lindsay and her assistant both got out of the car on the passenger side, which means Lindsay had to climb over the console. It appears Lindsay had concocted the lie almost immediately after impact.

Old 06-12-2012, 09:56 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Why were the brakes replaced 2 days prior on a brand new 991?

Her story just had weight added.

I know that when a tuner installed brakes on a car a few years back, a pin was not seated properly, worked loose, and eventually led to a failure. I believe that when brakes are worked on, and something didn't go right, the next few days will tell the tale. Because this is possible, an investigation MUST be done to determine the condition of the brakes.

... Unless everybody in the world thinks that people who work at rental places always do the best work and are 100% reliable and accountable.

Old 06-12-2012, 10:32 AM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
I think i will send her a message today and ask if i can just drive her around other then her driving, She obviously cant handle power.

Last edited by UrbanHotrod; 06-12-2012 at 10:53 AM.
Old 06-12-2012, 10:52 AM
cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PALETTE
I think i will send her a message today and ask if i can just her around other then her driving, She obvious cant handle power.

wat?

Old 06-12-2012, 10:55 AM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by cuemaster
wat?

LOL typing on an Iphone with auto correct off, Fixed

Old 06-12-2012, 10:57 AM
Originally Posted by PALETTE
LOL typing on an Iphone with auto correct off, Fixed
I had difficulty as well...

Damn iPhone users...

Old 06-12-2012, 12:49 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
that's what happens when you get distracted snorting coke while driving...

Old 06-12-2012, 12:58 PM
Originally Posted by sharkster
that's what happens when you get distracted snorting coke while driving...

and probably doing rails off the gear shifter

Old 06-12-2012, 04:16 PM
cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !
you know she was texting and those brakes worked perfectly.

Old 06-13-2012, 12:18 AM
robfxlr is a glorious beacon of lightrobfxlr is a glorious beacon of lightrobfxlr is a glorious beacon of lightrobfxlr is a glorious beacon of lightrobfxlr is a glorious beacon of light
red calipers=S

its an "S"

Old 06-13-2012, 12:46 AM
SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !
OK, so when they will start piecemealing t parts of the wreck, I'd be interested in the glovebox and its contests. Sure there must be something of value there, not necessarily car related

Old 06-13-2012, 01:50 AM
Inglorious Is a GOD !Inglorious Is a GOD !Inglorious Is a GOD !Inglorious Is a GOD !Inglorious Is a GOD !Inglorious Is a GOD !Inglorious Is a GOD !Inglorious Is a GOD !Inglorious Is a GOD !Inglorious Is a GOD !Inglorious Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by hawc
She doesn't care about herself, why should we?
Exactly.

Originally Posted by jaspergtr
Why were the brakes replaced 2 days prior on a brand new 991?

Her story just had weight added.

I know that when a tuner installed brakes on a car a few years back, a pin was not seated properly, worked loose, and eventually led to a failure. I believe that when brakes are worked on, and something didn't go right, the next few days will tell the tale. Because this is possible, an investigation MUST be done to determine the condition of the brakes.

... Unless everybody in the world thinks that people who work at rental places always do the best work and are 100% reliable and accountable.
C'mon. This is LiLo we are talking about...Don't read too much into it.

Old 06-13-2012, 06:00 AM
Originally Posted by Inglorious
C'mon. This is LiLo we are talking about...Don't read too much into it.
Disregarding her entire story/incident/BS... Why would the brakes need to be changed this early in the life of the car?

Only things I could think of:
#1 Previous renters have abused the car
#2 Manufacturer defect
#3 thousands of miles were already on a car out for a few months (which kind'a goes back to reason #1)

If either one is true, investigation is required - even if we don't hear a single word she says (seriously, do we listen anyway?).

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Lindsay Lohan crashes her 991 .....