997.1 to 991CS in GT Silver w/Full Black Leather.....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-17-2012, 08:33 PM
LPpfs997 is a splendid one to beholdLPpfs997 is a splendid one to beholdLPpfs997 is a splendid one to beholdLPpfs997 is a splendid one to beholdLPpfs997 is a splendid one to beholdLPpfs997 is a splendid one to beholdLPpfs997 is a splendid one to beholdLPpfs997 is a splendid one to behold
Great for you that the discounting has begun. Given that the 991 runs more then $6k more then a 997.2. I've noticed that the inventory is dwindling in the NE with the MY shift coming; mid summer tends to be a 911 buyers market. Great driving is in your future. Try finding a twisty road with lots of elevation change to highlight the pdk's behavior. Maybe a Roadtrip to the Dragon ?

Old 07-17-2012, 09:06 PM
tachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to all
Originally Posted by JPSJR
.... I take delivery Friday due to getting full front and rear paint protection.

Joe
paint protection? is that 3M clear bra?

Old 07-18-2012, 03:31 AM
JPSJR is infamous around these parts
Yes, 3M/Xpel Paint Protection. Maybe the Dragon is in my future.

Old 07-18-2012, 06:44 AM
hawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond repute
This:

I believe in never paying retail!!! I'm a firm believer that with pressure kindness you will get your price.
Is a little different from this:

If you go to order one there is no discount.

Old 07-18-2012, 06:50 AM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by NSD991
You did well, you don't have to justify yourself to us. Good for you getting a discount. I just don't have a very good poker face when it comes to buying a car I want
LOL...I know exactly what you're saying...I'm like a kid in a candy shop when it comes down to my favorite candy!

Old 07-18-2012, 07:13 AM
Originally Posted by hawc
This:

Is a little different from this:

Just because I made those remarks doesn't mean I wouldn't get a discount. Apparently you don't know who I am, and that's ok. Me personally would not order a new car, but if I did I would still ask for the invoice price and pay a little over that if nothing. Again, I'm the loyal guy that buys at the same place for the last few years with the same salesman. I'm a VW/Audi/Porsche guy, so I keep it in the family. Again, I'm not a pro at buying cars, I just never paid sticker or asking price. Car sales and buying is a game and patience is a plus, make the dealer cave in, I never act desperate or excited for a car until I'm in it driving home.

Joe

Old 07-18-2012, 07:40 AM
pecora is infamous around these parts
Did you trade your former Porsche? If so dealer may have been able to see the profit he gave up in discount on the trade's resale, and have no floor plan charges on it which he would on your new car. Might also have forfitted part of the frist (back-out) buyers deposit.

Rick

Old 07-19-2012, 05:30 PM
af330i has a spectacular aura aboutaf330i has a spectacular aura aboutaf330i has a spectacular aura about
Wow I am psyched for you ... plus that price is just incredible .. .again no need to justify getting a great deal ... kick back and enjoy the new car !!!

Can't wait to hear your impressions from the 997.1 to the 991 ... I did the same as well and am majorly in love with my car.

Please post pics too when you get a chance ... you'll probably be too busy driving at first !!!

Old 07-19-2012, 06:56 PM
Getting wrapped up!! These guys are really f------ great!! For them it's all about details!!! Super impressed!!!

Attached Images   
Old 07-19-2012, 06:56 PM
Almost Done......

Attached Images  
Old 07-19-2012, 06:57 PM
Done!!!!

Attached Images  
Old 07-19-2012, 07:00 PM
All done, pick up tomorrow and have fun driving 200 miles home!!!

Attached Images  
Old 07-19-2012, 07:10 PM
PT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond repute
Local dealer in Denver was offering 15% last month. Deals are there based on their inventory. This dealer either needed to log some sales numbers or wa overstocked too close to new model year coming out.

Old 07-19-2012, 08:02 PM
Cpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to behold
that is a really nice sunding build. i had a GT silver boxster & loved the colour.

Old 07-19-2012, 09:02 PM
tachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to all
All done, pick up tomorrow and have fun driving 200 miles home!!!
looking good. now time to replace that side marker

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 997.1 to 991CS in GT Silver w/Full Black Leather.....