Going to Barber on Aug 4th or 5th?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-18-2012, 09:47 PM
Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !
Going to Barber on Aug 4th or 5th?

I'm just wondering if anyone on the forum is going to the Porsche Experience track event at Barber on the 4th or 5th of August?

Old 07-18-2012, 11:24 PM
zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !
details??
I have been to Barber for 2 different driving schools.

Old 07-19-2012, 04:31 AM
Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by zzzspeed
details??
I have been to Barber for 2 different driving schools.
It's a one day Porsche dealer invitational event with track time on various models and with instructors. I think this event may only be for some AL, TN, and GA dealer invitees.

Old 07-19-2012, 05:38 AM
zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !
Lucky bastards. All we get is a tiny autocross with cones in a parking lot.

Old 07-19-2012, 06:49 AM
Originally Posted by zzzspeed
Lucky bastards. All we get is a tiny autocross with cones in a parking lot.
Ooops! Maybe I shouldn't have posted this ......

Old 07-21-2012, 11:46 AM
fjpgt3 is a name known to allfjpgt3 is a name known to allfjpgt3 is a name known to allfjpgt3 is a name known to allfjpgt3 is a name known to allfjpgt3 is a name known to all
I'm down for the 4th. It will be a blast! How about you?

Old 07-21-2012, 02:03 PM
Originally Posted by fjpgt3
I'm down for the 4th. It will be a blast! How about you?
I'm there for the 5th. It would have been nice to have a fellow 6speeders on the same day. I too am looking forward to it.

Old 07-21-2012, 06:06 PM
fjpgt3 is a name known to allfjpgt3 is a name known to allfjpgt3 is a name known to allfjpgt3 is a name known to allfjpgt3 is a name known to allfjpgt3 is a name known to all
I know some of the Knoxville gang that will be there Sunday. They are a fun group.
What a wonderful dealer gift!

Old 07-30-2012, 07:29 AM
Nuke986 has a spectacular aura aboutNuke986 has a spectacular aura about
For those craving this kind of thing , I highly recommend the Skip Barber driving schools. My wife gave me a day as part of a gift and I think it was one of the best days of my life. I did mine at Limerock ,CT and it was a full day using their Porsches. Well worth it.

http://www.skipbarber.com/highperformance.asp

Old 07-30-2012, 08:12 AM
Originally Posted by fjpgt3
I know some of the Knoxville gang that will be there Sunday. They are a fun group.
What a wonderful dealer gift!
Thanks for letting me know. I'm looking forward to meeting fellow enthusiasts. Yup my dealer is superb and I am thankful.

Originally Posted by Nuke986
For those craving this kind of thing , I highly recommend the Skip Barber driving schools. My wife gave me a day as part of a gift and I think it was one of the best days of my life. I did mine at Limerock ,CT and it was a full day using their Porsches. Well worth it.

http://www.skipbarber.com/highperformance.asp
It'll be my first P driving school experience and I'm psyched about it. Early last year I bumped into Eric Huffman who is a PDS instructor and he mentioned how much attendees learn during the events. Most go away with significantly improved skills and are safer drivers. I'm convinced I'll get hooked and sign up for future courses.

Old 07-30-2012, 09:27 AM
caveatesq is just really nicecaveatesq is just really nicecaveatesq is just really nicecaveatesq is just really nice
I am headed down to Birmingham tomorrow afternoon for the 2-day Porsche Driving School Program on Wednesday and Thursday. Can't wait.

Old 07-30-2012, 10:15 AM
Originally Posted by caveatesq
I am headed down to Birmingham tomorrow afternoon for the 2-day Porsche Driving School Program on Wednesday and Thursday. Can't wait.
I'm excited for you. Please let me know your impressions of the course and program.

Old 07-30-2012, 09:09 PM
Zmoney is infamous around these parts
I'm headed to Birmingham Sept 7 for the one day course. I cannot wait

Old 08-01-2012, 07:48 PM
AG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Haku
I'm just wondering if anyone on the forum is going to the Porsche Experience track event at Barber on the 4th or 5th of August?
Haku,
I have not forgotten about posting pictures, I am having some problems with my office computer. I will still post as soon as I can.

Old 08-01-2012, 09:57 PM
Originally Posted by Zmoney
I'm headed to Birmingham Sept 7 for the one day course. I cannot wait
I bet you're going to have an absolute blast. The weathers look interesting for my one day this coming Sunday. The forecast is 60% chance of rain and thunderstorms!

Originally Posted by AG991
Haku,
I have not forgotten about posting pictures, I am having some problems with my office computer. I will still post as soon as I can.
AG, no worries... just when you can will be good enough.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Going to Barber on Aug 4th or 5th?