Done: Placed my loaded 4S order TODAY!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-06-2012, 01:45 AM
airwave is a splendid one to beholdairwave is a splendid one to beholdairwave is a splendid one to beholdairwave is a splendid one to beholdairwave is a splendid one to beholdairwave is a splendid one to beholdairwave is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Fester
Hurray...the order has been locked... first agonizing step is over...at least no more changes... over to wait and wait for next few weeks until Jan'13
...hurray...we've got the same build date Fester.... still a very long time

...hurray...and this week they introduce the 4 here in Switzerland, first time a live meeting with the Baby including a first time test ride on the Baby....

Old 11-06-2012, 09:11 AM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by airwave
...hurray...we've got the same build date Fester.... still a very long time

...hurray...and this week they introduce the 4 here in Switzerland, first time a live meeting with the Baby including a first time test ride on the Baby....
Cool

You've got greater chance of getting it delivered much earlier than me... I wish i were living in Europe too

I know the dealerships here would get a couple 4/4s too this month or probably next...I'll be sure to test drive those...not that it matters anymore

Old 11-06-2012, 09:13 AM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mdc
Are they going to use your 4S for the launch party? If so, there better be a "Do Not Touch" sign on it ; D. I would hate to see any soda spill on that brand new leather with all those stitching.
Naa brother... They've got launch cars for that..I'll be driving the heck out of those

Old 11-06-2012, 09:16 AM
Originally Posted by Psycho Sid
Fester that's great news!!!
Man I'm so excited for you, can't wait to see some posts here of 6speeder who just got their brand new C4/S.
Thanks

I plan to include detail photoshoot of my beauty for sure

Originally Posted by Haku
Phew! What a relief it is now that the order is locked eh?! I can can even hear the Porsche factory guys breathing a sigh of relief!

Very happy for you mate! It'll be a great way to see the new year in. Congratulations!
Cheers Haku! I've gotta agree with you...great way to start 2013! Looking forward to it mate!

Old 11-06-2012, 09:32 AM
DBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond repute
I feel your pain. The next few months are going to be long ones. It will be worth it in the end. Congrats on the order locking.

Old 11-06-2012, 09:34 AM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Fester

I know the dealerships here would get a couple 4/4s too this month or probably next...I'll be sure to test drive those...not that it matters anymore
launch cars are coming in this month or next? Really looking forward to seeing that.