Done: Placed my loaded 4S order TODAY!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-01-2012, 01:53 PM
Basic Sponsor
Chad@SpeedTech is just really niceChad@SpeedTech is just really niceChad@SpeedTech is just really niceChad@SpeedTech is just really nice
Congrats on the car, she should be a beauty!

facebook
YouTube see our videos

www.speedtechexhausts.com
Email-Chad@speedtechexhausts.com
Old 11-01-2012, 07:58 PM
vbahal is infamous around these parts
Nicely done! Congrats!!

Old 11-01-2012, 08:33 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
That's going to be one fine looking ride!!
When do you expect the cut-off date to be Fester?

Old 11-02-2012, 12:23 PM
ae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to behold
Now that's a build... Cannot wait to see it.

Old 11-02-2012, 04:45 PM
BrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud of
Gaaaaawd Damn! Hundred Fiddy Grand....good for you

Old 11-05-2012, 09:39 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Hurray...the order has been locked... first agonizing step is over...at least no more changes... over to wait and wait for next few weeks until Jan'13

Email from the sales guy:
"It looks like your car is scheduled to be built on 12-4-12. It is now in planned production stage and cannot be changed. I will keep you posted on anything else that changes"

The build finishes 12-8-12... ETA west coast shores...30 to 45 days later! Looking forward to amazing January wk1!!

Last edited by Fester; 11-05-2012 at 09:42 PM.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:41 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by dhill911
Too Funny!!

I believe, if you can afford it, get what you want.

You are going to be one seriously happy guy on delivery day. You have a Truly Exceptional Build!!

Congrats!! Can't wait to see pics. I may have to vacation in your neck of the woods just to see it in person.
Dhill911, you're cordially invited to check it out in Jan'13

Old 11-05-2012, 09:42 PM
DBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond repute
Fester, I have posted the pic of the glass sunroof with the shade closed in my other thread.

Old 11-05-2012, 09:44 PM
Originally Posted by Chad@SpeedTech
Congrats on the car, she should be a beauty!
Cheers...thank you bud...that was my goal to create a beauty!

Originally Posted by vbahal
Nicely done! Congrats!!
thanks

Originally Posted by Psycho Sid
That's going to be one fine looking ride!!
When do you expect the cut-off date to be Fester?
12-04-12 it is Sid!!

Originally Posted by ae911
Now that's a build... Cannot wait to see it.
Yes, me2

Originally Posted by BrandonH
Gaaaaawd Damn! Hundred Fiddy Grand....good for you
Yeah...it is a LOT more than I thought...but hey..can't wait to see it and forget everything else

Old 11-05-2012, 10:25 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Fester
The build finishes 12-8-12... ETA west coast shores...30 to 45 days later! Looking forward to amazing January wk1!!
Congrats on the great news. Finally located a great shoot of the additional dash from the link posted by brianja

Attached Images  
Old 11-05-2012, 10:33 PM
Originally Posted by mdc
Congrats on the great news. Finally located a great shoot of the additional dash from the link posted by brianja
Nice MDC! But I thought the extended leather stitching goes above / around the chrono clock..no?

And thanks for the congratulatory note !

Old 11-05-2012, 10:41 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Nice MDC! But I thought the extended leather stitching goes above / around the chrono clock..no?

And thanks for the congratulatory note !
hmmm... never seen one in person before, I guess I will find out next month. Jan delivery on a 4s is as VERY exciting.

Old 11-05-2012, 11:01 PM
Originally Posted by mdc
hmmm... never seen one in person before, I guess I will find out next month. Jan delivery on a 4s is as VERY exciting.
I stand corrected my friend...

....I'll see it in person when it arrives...

Last edited by Fester; 11-05-2012 at 11:24 PM.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:05 AM
Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !
Phew! What a relief it is now that the order is locked eh?! I can can even hear the Porsche factory guys breathing a sigh of relief!

Very happy for you mate! It'll be a great way to see the new year in. Congratulations!

Old 11-06-2012, 01:00 AM
mdc
I stand corrected my friend...

....I'll see it in person when it arrives...
Are they going to use your 4S for the launch party? If so, there better be a "Do Not Touch" sign on it ; D. I would hate to see any soda spill on that brand new leather with all those stitching.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: Done: Placed my loaded 4S order TODAY!!!