Cup condensation drip solution

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 04:52 PM
VikingMariner is a jewel in the roughVikingMariner is a jewel in the roughVikingMariner is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by 0luke1
Never have a problem with condensation. Does it take you that long to drink your beer?
Finally someone understands my humor!

Old 10-15-2012, 07:06 PM
998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by VikingMariner
Finally someone understands my humor!
Oh come on. I had good humor about a Jack Daniels bottle. Doesn't anyone find me funny?

Old 10-15-2012, 07:39 PM
ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !
Go for it Sid!!!! I can't wait to hear the results.

ChuckJ

Old 10-15-2012, 08:07 PM
teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ChuckJ
I'm probably the only one that hadn't noticed it, but the cup holder has a micro ratchet. I figured out that you can tighten up your cup considerably by gently pushing on the arrow on the right after you put the cup in the holder. It will make one or two clicks and then hold significantly better. When you remove the cup, it will ratchet out one or two notches making it easy to put the cup back in. It's become second nature to me now. It locks it in enough that it holds my rather tall bottle in at least .7 g conditions which is all I've tried so far.

ChuckJ
That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the holder. It looks like a slight breeze would blow it out of there, never mind taking a corner at anything more than a snail's pace.

Personally I found a much easier solution: Live in Colorado. The humidity here is so low that drinks don't sweat!

Old 10-16-2012, 07:35 AM
ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by teflon_jones

Personally I found a much easier solution: Live in Colorado. The humidity here is so low that drinks don't sweat!
At ease, at ease!!!

ChuckJ