My car is on Volans Leader, ETA Brunswick Oct 19th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-03-2012, 01:51 PM
opnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond repute
Smile My car is on Volans Leader, ETA Brunswick Oct 19th

Just got a note from the dealer that my car is "On Vessel", Volans Leader with ETA 10/19/12 Brunswick. Oh boy I can hardly wait anymore .

Who else here at 6Speed is waiting on a "Hottie" that's on board Volans Leader?

BTW here is the updated schedule http://www.pwl.de/static/schedules/vwl_hb.pdf

Old 10-03-2012, 02:13 PM
Cevin is infamous around these parts
How are you going to sleep the next two/three weeks !!!!

On your list I saw "Cougar Ace". Wasn't that the ship that nearly tipped over with a bunch of Mazdas on board?

Old 10-03-2012, 02:26 PM
opnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Cevin
How are you going to sleep the next two/three weeks !!!!

On your list I saw "Cougar Ace". Wasn't that the ship that nearly tipped over with a bunch of Mazdas on board?
I probably won't get any sleep the next couple of weeks, but at least she not is onboard Cougar Ace, that would give me nightmares!

Old 10-03-2012, 04:28 PM
Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !
Firstly, a huge hooray!

I'm still recovering with the whole vessel tracking phase of my Porsche buying experience. It's a tough phase to go through but it will be worth every sleepless moment! You will soon lay your claws on your beauty.

I am so impressed with the entire delivery process and hope you will be as well.
Enjoy!

Old 10-04-2012, 06:11 AM
Havok is a glorious beacon of lightHavok is a glorious beacon of lightHavok is a glorious beacon of lightHavok is a glorious beacon of lightHavok is a glorious beacon of light
Btw what was your build date? I got my VIN on 9/24 and last I heard from the dealer the car was sitting in germany on 9/27. My sales guy is longer with the dealership and the new one does not seem to have the time for my emails.

Old 10-04-2012, 07:50 AM
Originally Posted by Havok
Btw what was your build date? I got my VIN on 9/24 and last I heard from the dealer the car was sitting in germany on 9/27. My sales guy is longer with the dealership and the new one does not seem to have the time for my emails.
Mine completed on 9/21, I would think that your car is on the same boat if it completed 9/27.

Old 10-04-2012, 02:33 PM
Havok is a glorious beacon of lightHavok is a glorious beacon of lightHavok is a glorious beacon of lightHavok is a glorious beacon of lightHavok is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by opnielsen
Mine completed on 9/21, I would think that your car is on the same boat if it completed 9/27.
Yep my car is on Volans Leader as well!!

Old 10-04-2012, 03:57 PM
Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !
Guys you heard the news!

I know it may be old but it's an initiation that I too went through just a week or so ago!

Attached Images  
Old 10-04-2012, 08:45 PM
dochusar is infamous around these parts
Mine was completed on 9/21, got on the Nippon Highway and is due in port any day now at Davisville, then the ship goes to Brunswick. Got very lucky, can' t wait.

Old 10-04-2012, 09:20 PM
Rocket_boy has a spectacular aura aboutRocket_boy has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by dochusar
Mine was completed on 9/21, got on the Nippon Highway and is due in port any day now at Davisville, then the ship goes to Brunswick. Got very lucky, can' t wait.
Our cars may be bunk mates,....built on 9/18 and got on a ship supposedly 9/24 which would probably mean the Nippon Highway also. Gotta get the name of the ship from my dealer! Hopefully the wind is blowing west!

Old 10-05-2012, 08:41 AM
SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !
Volans Leader should leave Emden today!!! Was still at the port a few minutes ago though... All your stress and excitement is making me nervous guys. I'll take my 991 for a spin to relax

Old 10-05-2012, 09:01 AM
Originally Posted by SM_ATL
Volans Leader should leave Emden today!!! Was still at the port a few minutes ago though... All your stress and excitement is making me nervous guys. I'll take my 991 for a spin to relax

I'll make sure to park it outside your house when it gets here so that you can have a sniff of the new car, but please don't touch it

Old 10-06-2012, 10:52 AM
Volans Leader left Emden this morning wooohoooo!!!

Old 10-06-2012, 09:35 PM
jwroth93 is infamous around these parts
Patience….. was tracking mine which seemed to take forever. Arrived at the Long Beach port and took over a week from arrival to dealer. At the dealer now and going through prep/service. Supposed to pick it up early next week.

Old 10-14-2012, 05:32 PM
Well this wait is awful,

Port of halifax schedule: http://www.halifaxgetsitthere.com/en...us-report.aspx

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My car is on Volans Leader, ETA Brunswick Oct 19th