Platinum Silver 991S - Platinum 20in-CS wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-11-2012, 01:22 PM
Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !
Platinum Silver 991S - Platinum 20in-CS wheels

I just gave the car its first wax job and took a couple of calibrated pics to show the Platinum Silver & Platinum Carrera Sport wheels for those that might be interested.

Old 10-11-2012, 01:41 PM
ArashApollo is infamous around these partsArashApollo is infamous around these parts
Love the wheels. I have a dark blue C2S with those on its way.
Your car looks great!

Old 10-11-2012, 01:48 PM
braindoc1 has a spectacular aura aboutbraindoc1 has a spectacular aura about
great wheels, Haku.

Old 10-11-2012, 02:18 PM
caveatesq is just really nicecaveatesq is just really nicecaveatesq is just really nicecaveatesq is just really nice
Looks great. I have the platinum gray wheels on my Guards Red 991.

Attached Images  
Old 10-11-2012, 02:51 PM
m5_2010 is just really nicem5_2010 is just really nicem5_2010 is just really nicem5_2010 is just really nice
Nice...

Old 10-11-2012, 03:22 PM
Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by caveatesq
Looks great. I have the platinum gray wheels on my Guards Red 991.
The Guards and wheels looks gorgeous!

Originally Posted by ArashApollo
Love the wheels. I have a dark blue C2S with those on its way.
Your car looks great!
Ooh the dark blue and platinum wheels.... Didn't think of that but now that I do, I think it'll look outstanding. I hope you're signed up for car cleaning camp! I've had a few dark cars and it was a clean after every drive. The plus point is that they looks stunning when clean.

What's the ETA on your car?

Old 10-11-2012, 03:23 PM
dux
dux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond repute
Replusive.. and far too many leaves on that drive way!

BTW, what did you use to wax it, given the Clearbra?

Old 10-11-2012, 03:25 PM
nicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond repute
Gorgeous!!

Old 10-11-2012, 03:27 PM
Dangerois is infamous around these partsDangerois is infamous around these parts
The configurator does not do this combo justice. The color contrast is much greater than I thought. Looks beautiful!

Old 10-11-2012, 03:44 PM
Originally Posted by dux
Replusive.. and far too many leaves on that drive way!

BTW, what did you use to wax it, given the Clearbra?
them leaves... quite right far too many!

The wax I use is Einszett. Specifically their PolishWax which is great for cleaning and treating new paint. It works great on the clearbra. The next time I polish I aim to use their PaintPolish. I've found Einszett products very forgiving if I screw something up. The wax and finish it leaves is as good if not better than SwissWax which I used to use.

Originally Posted by Dangerois
The configurator does not do this combo justice. The color contrast is much greater than I thought. Looks beautiful!
The configurator is way off in its representation of this combo. In reality the pics are far closer to the actually colors. Thanks for your comments.

Old 10-11-2012, 04:13 PM
dux
dux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond repute
I might be slightly biased here, but IMHO Plat Silver is a top 3 color for this car.
Depending on the light, it can have a Champagne shimmer to it or even a greenish hue..

Last week my Dealer asked me what color the car was - My PORSCHE DEALER!!!?

And I quote "I've never seen Plat Silver look so sparkly....."

Congrats again Haku.

Old 10-11-2012, 05:17 PM
lawdawg97 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Haku
I just gave the car its first wax job and took a couple of calibrated pics to show the Platinum Silver & Platinum Carrera Sport wheels for those that might be interested.

hey what interior???

pics of interior with door open to show plat silver + interior???

I am seriously thinking of shamelessly copying your build...

Old 10-11-2012, 08:54 PM
Originally Posted by lawdawg97
hey what interior???

pics of interior with door open to show plat silver + interior???

I am seriously thinking of shamelessly copying your build...
Happy for you to copy away matey!

Here's a few.

Attached Images      
Old 10-11-2012, 09:35 PM
ArashApollo is infamous around these partsArashApollo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Haku
The Guards and wheels looks gorgeous!

Ooh the dark blue and platinum wheels.... Didn't think of that but now that I do, I think it'll look outstanding. I hope you're signed up for car cleaning camp! I've had a few dark cars and it was a clean after every drive. The plus point is that they looks stunning when clean.

What's the ETA on your car?
Hah I know, but my last 4 cars have been either silver or gray so thought it was time for a change. ETA for delivery is November.

Old 10-11-2012, 09:51 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Your car looks delicious and yummy.,.seriously...it's glowing in the sun! ...and man xpel really merges well...can't tell whether its there or not. Excellent job!

Any reason why there's no pic of the rear?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Platinum Silver 991S - Platinum 20in-CS wheels