% off MSRP Reality

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-09-2012, 03:12 PM
neeko877 is infamous around these parts
Can someone in the bay area please PM me with how much I should ask off MSRP around here? Fremont Porsche sounds promising, just want to know what I should ask for going in, 7%? Looking to order a 2014 Targa S (if they even call it that) but never too early to plan out the deal. Any help is appreciated.

Old 12-09-2012, 03:43 PM
6sol4me is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by neeko877
Can someone in the bay area please PM me with how much I should ask off MSRP around here? Fremont Porsche sounds promising, just want to know what I should ask for going in, 7%? Looking to order a 2014 Targa S (if they even call it that) but never too early to plan out the deal. Any help is appreciated.
I have a feeling getting such a deal on a new model (like the Targa and 4) might be a bit harder to get... for sure check out Porsche Fremont.

Old 12-21-2012, 01:40 AM
frenzy is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 6sol4me
So I visited Porsche of Fremont and basically reached an agreeable deal within 15 minutes. this is how car buying is suppose to be! The sales advisor I'm dealing with is Viraj Kumar, in case anyone else is looking for a smooth buying experience :-)

Anyway, my order is in and I'm planning to do European Delivery in April. Will post the specs in a different thread.
Hi - sorry also cannot PM. Can you PM me with the details of your deal, I'm also looking for a ED 991 2013 build.

Thanks!

Old 01-01-2013, 01:19 AM
tahoe_joe has a spectacular aura abouttahoe_joe has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by 6sol4me
I have a feeling getting such a deal on a new model (like the Targa and 4) might be a bit harder to get... for sure check out Porsche Fremont.
6sol4me, could you PM me? I don't have the required number of posts. I'm in the Bay Area and going to order in January (991s, not ED). Would love to get some details on what to expect from Fremont, etc. dealer.

Old 01-28-2013, 02:23 PM
thresh is infamous around these parts
I'm from the bay area and would love to find out what % MSRP you got as well as I'm about to order mine. 6sol4me (or anyone who got in touch with him), would you mind PM me with what deal he/you got?

Thanks

Old 01-28-2013, 04:40 PM
MSCHWA3439 is infamous around these parts
minimum 5 percent, max 8 persent

Old 01-28-2013, 10:17 PM
2cardinalalums is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by MSCHWA3439
Would ED change this drastically? Or just reduce the discount to the lower end of percentage?

Old 01-28-2013, 11:42 PM
spark89 is infamous around these parts
I'm a small business owner and I realllllly want to lease a 911 for "business" purposes but my accountant strongly advises me not to unless I like to enjoy a cup of tea with an IRS auditor. My business does not require me to look "successful" so I can't use that as an excuse.

Appreciate a fellow business owner to teach me the ways !

Old 01-29-2013, 04:40 AM
flyinbrian31 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by spark89
I'm a small business owner and I realllllly want to lease a 911 for "business" purposes but my accountant strongly advises me not to unless I like to enjoy a cup of tea with an IRS auditor. My business does not require me to look "successful" so I can't use that as an excuse.

Appreciate a fellow business owner to teach me the ways !
There's a limit to what you can write off, what car it is doesn't matter.

Old 01-29-2013, 06:24 AM
PorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MSCHWA3439
You were able to get 8%? The max I got was 6. Who did you go to?

Old 01-29-2013, 12:49 PM
Tantura is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by PorscheCrazy
You were able to get 8%? The max I got was 6. Who did you go to?
I got 8% off at Porsche of the Main Line. They were really easy to work with. That is at the end of December.

Old 01-30-2013, 09:28 AM
JimGT3 is a jewel in the roughJimGT3 is a jewel in the roughJimGT3 is a jewel in the roughJimGT3 is a jewel in the rough
I have a friend who just took delivery of his at Porsche of Fremont and he specced the car out himself, so the deal was minimal - he got 3% off. Believe he mentioned that it would have been 7% or 8% if he bought a pre-existing car in inventory. This is for a Carrera S.

Old 01-30-2013, 10:30 AM
rossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by JimGT3
I have a friend who just took delivery of his at Porsche of Fremont and he specced the car out himself, so the deal was minimal - he got 3% off. Believe he mentioned that it would have been 7% or 8% if he bought a pre-existing car in inventory. This is for a Carrera S.
Guys I'm the one people have been working with at Fremont. Not really sure what to say about this. 7 to 8% off maybe on a demo or a left over 12. It just comes down to what my allocation looks like and if the deal makes sense I will do it. Im currently working with several 6speeders at the moment. Just like to make it quick and easy

Thanks,

Raj

Old 01-30-2013, 01:19 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
There are way to many variable that effect % of discount. Good to know some folks are getting great deal in some area. I know I got no where near what I reading here... maybe I am not good at negotiating. :{ But love the car, and happy with the transaction.

Old 01-30-2013, 01:30 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rossii
Guys I'm the one people have been working with at Fremont. Not really sure what to say about this. 7 to 8% off maybe on a demo or a left over 12. It just comes down to what my allocation looks like and if the deal makes sense I will do it. Im currently working with several 6speeders at the moment. Just like to make it quick and easy

Thanks,

Raj
A sign on your desk that says "10% - No can do"

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: % off MSRP Reality