I did warn you...tell me to stop! (pics)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-19-2012 | 01:17 PM
|
Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !
I did warn you...tell me to stop! (pics)

I couldn't resist taking some quick pics as I drove by this quaint Texaco gas station in a nearby town. The images have a somewhat patriotic theme. I must admit I am proud to wave the flag of my adopted country! It's towns like these that I find so special about this country... time stands still! Love it.

The pics?... tell me to stop posting and I will, no offence taken.

Old 10-19-2012 | 01:19 PM
ae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to behold
The color is growing on me... decisions... decisions...

Old 10-19-2012 | 02:31 PM
BrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud of
Yeah Haku...you need to stop with all the pictures....what are you thinking giving us photos on a consistent basis of a beautiful new 991 with gorgeous backdrops and excellent image quality?

Keep up the nice work !

Old 10-19-2012 | 02:35 PM
thor7000 is infamous around these parts
get a slight tint and your car will look amazing!!

Old 10-19-2012 | 02:48 PM
ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !
Isn't it nice to have the color change with the light from traditional silver to platinum! I had GT Silver 997 and Platinum 991 and I really appreciate this color; it's complex.

Nice pics.

Old 10-19-2012 | 03:02 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Nice shots!!

I have to say that color looks very "alive".
I really like the stands too, did you change your coils?
It looks even lower than Sport PASM...

Keep 'm coming

Old 10-19-2012 | 03:10 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Haku
I couldn't resist taking some quick pics as I drove by this quaint Texaco gas station in a nearby town. The images have a somewhat patriotic theme. I must admit I am proud to wave the flag of my adopted country! It's towns like these that I find so special about this country... time stands still! Love it.
You need meds., counseling at the least ; D. Car looks wonderful as usual, and those gas pumps are to die for. Keep them coming.

Old 10-19-2012 | 03:21 PM
The Big Easy has a spectacular aura aboutThe Big Easy has a spectacular aura aboutThe Big Easy has a spectacular aura about
Great series of pics!

Cheers,

Old 10-19-2012 | 03:25 PM
uhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant future
Seriously loving the pics! Keep em coming.

Old 10-19-2012 | 08:03 PM
|
Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ChuckJ
Isn't it nice to have the color change with the light from traditional silver to platinum! I had GT Silver 997 and Platinum 991 and I really appreciate this color; it's complex.

Nice pics.
Yes the light has an amazing effect on Platinum. The change can be quite sensational. Every day is different!

Originally Posted by Psycho Sid
Nice shots!!

I have to say that color looks very "alive".
I really like the stands too, did you change your coils?
It looks even lower than Sport PASM...

Keep 'm coming
All standard SPASM Plus and PDCC.

Originally Posted by mdc
You need meds., counseling at the least ; D. Car looks wonderful as usual, and those gas pumps are to die for. Keep them coming.
Got the meds... got the counselling... also got acupuncture. Everything failed but each practitioner decided it was time for them to go get a Porsche!

Thank you all for the positive feedback.

Old 10-19-2012 | 09:28 PM
|
Last one for a few days... I think!

Old 10-19-2012 | 10:11 PM
ArashApollo is infamous around these partsArashApollo is infamous around these parts
Haku pictures like yours are why I come on this forum. Don't worry I'll be just like you when I take delivery!
Edit: if anything I just want higher resolution pics!

Last edited by ArashApollo; 10-19-2012 at 10:26 PM.
Old 10-19-2012 | 10:21 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Haku
Last one for a few days... I think!
PS wheels come across darker in picture than in person. I am hoping you get more shots in this weekend. Good therapy

Old 10-19-2012 | 10:38 PM
|
Originally Posted by mdc
PS wheels come across darker in picture than in person. I am hoping you get more shots in this weekend. Good therapy
Color of the wheels or car (in fact of the entire image) has not been adjusted. In reality the wheels are significantly darker than the silver of the car and are represented fairly accurately in the images. As you know individual screen calibration will of course determine true representation and what each individual sees.

Therapy is to drive the car. The drives today were exhilarating.

Old 10-20-2012 | 02:32 AM
aljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud of
You should STOP thinking that you should stop posting amazing pictures keep going

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I did warn you...tell me to stop! (pics)