Slammed, Tinted, Louder & Straight Again!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-05-2012, 06:03 AM
I'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud of
Yes

Originally Posted by Psycho Sid
Thanks!

Oh btw since you're familiar with the roads in Canada... would you put those H&R springs if you lived downtown Montreal ?

We had a Buick Enclave for a rental and the damn thing felt like it had wooden wheels and no suspension ! i really feel bad for you boys and girls having to drive on rough *** roads.

To answer your question, absolutely! If pimpin' was easy, everybody could do it .

Old 11-05-2012, 06:06 AM
I'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud of
Dealer

Originally Posted by BrandonH
Do you mind if I ask who installed the springs and how much they charged?

Thanks
My selling dealer, Hennessy Porsche in Atlanta did the install for roughly $1,100, including an alignment. According to the invoice, it was a (10) hour job.

Old 11-05-2012, 06:43 AM
brianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by I'mAllIn
My selling dealer, Hennessy Porsche in Atlanta did the install for roughly $1,100, including an alignment. According to the invoice, it was a (10) hour job.
Youch! That seems very high (even with the alignment). I had aftermarket coilovers and an alignment done on my car (not 911) for $700 at a good independent shop.

I'm not familiar with how hard it is to work on P-cars. Is this normal / comparable to what others have seen for the same work?

BTW... stance looks just about perfect I'mAllIn. Nice job!

Old 11-05-2012, 05:18 PM
dux
dux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond repute
I may be showing my age here, but what does "slammed" mean?

Old 11-05-2012, 05:22 PM
No.92 is just really niceNo.92 is just really niceNo.92 is just really niceNo.92 is just really nice
I really like the wheels. In the picture online in the configurator, the painted part of the wheel looks to be grayish, did you select any option to make it black or does it come black?

Old 11-05-2012, 05:33 PM
BrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by dux
I may be showing my age here, but what does "slammed" mean?
When the car has been lowered.

AKA dropped, dumped or scrapin....in case you need to sound cool in front of some youngsters

Old 11-05-2012, 05:41 PM
dux
dux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond repute
I thought that was referred to as "stanced".

Where's my eight track when I need it....

Last edited by dux; 11-05-2012 at 05:46 PM.
Old 11-06-2012, 01:07 PM
Neil Mccauley is a jewel in the roughNeil Mccauley is a jewel in the roughNeil Mccauley is a jewel in the roughNeil Mccauley is a jewel in the rough
Wow you got lucky with that dent. Luckily it didnt take out a tail light and or any glass. Oh and no scratches as well too. The agency power x pipe is a lot louder than PSE, that makes you want to go crazy on the accellerator, plus no buttons to select.

Old 11-06-2012, 01:31 PM
ice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond repute
I am far from being a vert lover....but I would drive this one. Nicely done!

Old 11-06-2012, 01:40 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
10 hours?!?!? ! we did the first set of H&R in the country and they took us 1.25 hours a corner... taking our time and photographing the process.

Old 11-07-2012, 10:39 AM
Ok

Originally Posted by David@Fabspeed
10 hours?!?!? ! we did the first set of H&R in the country and they took us 1.25 hours a corner... taking our time and photographing the process.
Well that would explain why the tech (flat rate I'm sure), was a happy dude!

Old 11-07-2012, 03:33 PM
Zlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant future
Really nice!

Old 11-07-2012, 11:10 PM
Modaholic
Kevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond repute
Well done on the mods, it looks like tan interior do you have any pictures with the top down?

Old 11-08-2012, 08:10 AM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
Those are some great looking modifications !! Love the looks of your car with the tan interior.

Old 11-08-2012, 09:57 AM
braindoc1 has a spectacular aura aboutbraindoc1 has a spectacular aura about
I'm the world's worst photographer, but here goes;

35% tint on side and rear windows.

thanks, looks awesome!