Seats Wrapped in 3M Carbon Fibre Dinoc

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-12-2012, 10:24 AM
DBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond repute
Seats Wrapped in 3M Carbon Fibre Dinoc

I finally got these pics from the guys at ACAP Films. Looks great but I would have liked if the side covers could also have been wrapped to blend it in...

Attached Images   
Old 11-12-2012, 10:32 AM
MTV
MTV is just really niceMTV is just really niceMTV is just really niceMTV is just really niceMTV is just really nice
Damn that looks good. I love this vinyl. So clean.

Old 11-12-2012, 10:45 AM
DBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond repute
Update...the guys might be able to paint the plastic black to blend in with the CF wrap...

Old 11-12-2012, 11:08 AM
JCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to behold
Really looks good...can't wait to see pics of the entire car done. Great job!

Old 11-12-2012, 11:08 AM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
it would be fairly easy to wrap the side airbag cover. i wonder why they are not doing it.

Old 11-12-2012, 11:11 AM
Originally Posted by djantlive
it would be fairly easy to wrap the side airbag cover. i wonder why they are not doing it.
Apparently, its for liability reasons, due to the wrap hindering the deployment of the airbag. I spoke to them and I think painting it flat black will solve the issue and take your eyes away from the grey plastic.

Old 11-12-2012, 11:35 AM
VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !
At first, I was lke "what, you've got to be kidding me!"

However, I was pleasantly surprised! I think it look really nice especially with your interior color. The mat carbon looks right in there.

NICE JOB!

Old 11-12-2012, 11:36 AM
braindoc1 has a spectacular aura aboutbraindoc1 has a spectacular aura about
That looks awesome..i wasn't aware of that option, i may need to investigate.

Old 11-12-2012, 01:31 PM
ae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to behold
Looks fantastic!!!

Old 11-12-2012, 01:46 PM
6sol4me is infamous around these parts
This looks awesome! How durable is this? I have two kids and with them in the back, I'm just wondering if this will last...

Old 11-12-2012, 01:57 PM
Originally Posted by 6speedonline4me
This looks awesome! How durable is this? I have two kids and with them in the back, I'm just wondering if this will last...
I have been told that this is pretty durable.

Old 11-12-2012, 02:58 PM
Originally Posted by VID997
At first, I was lke "what, you've got to be kidding me!"

However, I was pleasantly surprised! I think it look really nice especially with your interior color. The mat carbon looks right in there.

NICE JOB!
Thanks VID997. Am awaiting final pics from the guys as they are painting the side cover as I type this.

Old 11-12-2012, 03:00 PM
Thanks ae911 and Braindoc. I am so pumped up that I have not been able to get much sleep.

Old 11-12-2012, 03:06 PM
VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !
^^^ UP 2:

I was actually going to suggest that. I'm sure they will look incredible once complete and when viewing in person.

Old 11-12-2012, 06:04 PM
I'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud of
Very cool! Looks awesome.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Seats Wrapped in 3M Carbon Fibre Dinoc