Anyone else waiting on the Cougar Ace?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-19-2012, 07:19 AM
DocMalone is a name known to allDocMalone is a name known to allDocMalone is a name known to allDocMalone is a name known to allDocMalone is a name known to allDocMalone is a name known to all
Anyone else waiting on the Cougar Ace?

My 991 S cab is on the Cougar Ace moored in Houston right now! This is the worst part of the wait. I should be driving it in a week, right?

Old 11-19-2012, 08:06 AM
Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !
I recently went through the anguish and anticipation that you now are going through!

Although my car came into Brunswick I think the same process should apply to yours.

Car came into port on a monday and was offloaded within a few hours. It went through customs and prep the same day and was on a trailer to the dealer on Wednesday. I turned up at the dealer just as the car was being offloaded the same afternoon!

So if all goes well you could get your car in a day or so! I suggest you call your dealer for an update. You could also call the port (which is what I did) and ask whether all cars have been offloaded.

Good luck and savor the moment when it arrives.

Old 11-19-2012, 11:21 AM
Havok is a glorious beacon of lightHavok is a glorious beacon of lightHavok is a glorious beacon of lightHavok is a glorious beacon of lightHavok is a glorious beacon of light
Picked up my car on 10/24, the wait is part of the fun, it will Christmas soon enough!

Old 11-19-2012, 12:00 PM
DBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond repute
Usually takes a week between ship docking to when the dealer takes delivery.