Rear Spoiler Lip for 991

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-03-2013, 09:32 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TT Surgeon
Looks ricey IMO.
I think the lid spoiler will look much better in person. It reminds me of the Aston Martin lid spoiler. I am not sure about the side skirt, or the diffuser. Looks ricey? I like rice

Old 01-04-2013, 07:13 AM
trysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to all
Originally Posted by mtony
HAs anyone considered the Speedart or Techart spoiler?

Can you get the SpeedART rear spoiler SP91R in the USA? Looks like its a race option for teams in the North Carolina motorsports complex. Does look great in auto show pictures

Old 01-04-2013, 12:34 PM
PorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by trysixty
Can you get the SpeedART rear spoiler SP91R in the USA? Looks like its a race option for teams in the North Carolina motorsports complex. Does look great in auto show pictures
I think GMP Performance in Carolina sells it

Old 01-04-2013, 01:10 PM
Ajax-Prime is infamous around these parts
Can't really see what the front end looks like...other than the diffuser (bit too much imo,) I think the car looks fantastic. A cf rear lip and a cf SPASM spoiler would look great on a white or red car.

Old 01-05-2013, 02:45 AM
PorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Lostturbo
I like both the techart and speed art, but there are no pictures of either in the up position.... Has anyone seen any? makes me think they don't look good up
Here is a pic with speedart in up position

Attached Images  
Old 01-05-2013, 05:54 AM
Lostturbo has a spectacular aura aboutLostturbo has a spectacular aura about
Thanks for the picture .... Not sure I like it up need to see more...

Old 01-05-2013, 08:22 AM
Tpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to all
I prefer the techart 991 small spoiler. It integrates with the lines of the car better imo...

Old 01-05-2013, 08:59 AM
Originally Posted by Tpup
I prefer the techart 991 small spoiler. It integrates with the lines of the car better imo...
That is also my first choice... I want to get it but can't find any pictures of it UP... Not going IN till I see one up ....

Old 01-20-2013, 05:59 AM
pyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud of
Test fitting type I, up position

Attached Images  
Old 01-20-2013, 06:23 AM
mikegee is a jewel in the roughmikegee is a jewel in the roughmikegee is a jewel in the rough
Looks ricey IMO.

DITTO

Old 01-20-2013, 08:15 AM
rnl
rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PorscheCrazy
Has anyone purchased or installed the new spoiler lip for the 991 by Vorsteiner? It adds lots of bling but is subtle at the same time. Like to get some experiences before considering buying.

Here is what it looks like --

http://www.vorsteiner.com/porsche/91...id-spoiler.php
http://www.suncoastparts.com/product...newproductpage

$1349.00

Old 01-21-2013, 08:54 AM
Originally Posted by rnl
Anyone buy this yet or have intentions to do so. Would love to get your reaction and any pics if you did.

Old 01-21-2013, 12:54 PM
chance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to behold
Was NOT tested in the wind tunnel.

Old 01-21-2013, 04:46 PM
Originally Posted by pyramid
Test fitting type I, up position
Thanks Pyramid.... I have been looking for this forever...might you have one from the rear? What are your thoughts? Thanks again...

Old 01-22-2013, 04:23 AM
pyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Lostturbo
Thanks Pyramid.... I have been looking for this forever...might you have one from the rear? What are your thoughts? Thanks again...
Hi, I only took 3 pictures, here is the other 2

To me, techart type I is very nice looking, I like it subtle.
I agree I still have 'cold' feeling looking at it (up position, sideview). But we shoulnd't be looking at it up position when driving anyway.
I'll wait hoping someone comes up with something like oem bmw m6 or m5. V-GT is close to my liking but they should not cover the flat edge that flows from side to side of the car.

Attached Images   

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Rear Spoiler Lip for 991