Rear Spoiler Lip for 991

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-24-2013, 04:01 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by pyramid
Couple more, hope it helps anyone on the fence for techart type I ...
Great stuff!
Thanks so much for posting!

Old 01-24-2013, 10:11 PM
pyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Lostturbo
Hey... Thanks a bunch for taking the time to do this.... It helps a lot... I like it a lot down and part up... Still on the fence up all the way and I have spasm... It looks like you don't, is that correct? It will be even higher...
Oh yes, I don't have sport pasm.

Old 01-24-2013, 10:54 PM
Chupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Psycho Sid
than you should really order this (below) filling all those empty buttons will be like a soothing bath with 6 gorgeous woman while getting a toe massage...

I ordered this because i simply can not drive my new C4s off the lot with 3 empty buttons... for crying out loud it's an uneven number as well!!
I just can't do it!
Ooh! Do they have a a kit to raise the car now? With that I could upgrade to an Aero Kit AND fit up the driveway into the garage!!! I'll be seeing them Monday. Options options options!

Old 01-25-2013, 04:07 AM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
Ooh! Do they have a a kit to raise the car now? With that I could upgrade to an Aero Kit AND fit up the driveway into the garage!!! I'll be seeing them Monday. Options options options!
I believe that will be exclusive to the GT3... probably be available as a retrofit kit $$$$ some time after that though.
But ya can have the button for cheap (ish)!