Porsche Business Socks

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-04-2013, 12:42 PM
ale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to all
Porsche Business Socks

I was just looking at the catalog and I was wondering if the Porsche Business Socks received any improvement with the switch from 997 to 991.

Can anybody provide me with a thorough review of the Porsche Business Socks?

Also, does anybody know if they come in different shades depending on the business?

Thank you. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I can't wait to order something this useful and vital to any business, but I need some feedback first.

Old 01-04-2013, 02:33 PM
certified_prime is a glorious beacon of lightcertified_prime is a glorious beacon of lightcertified_prime is a glorious beacon of lightcertified_prime is a glorious beacon of lightcertified_prime is a glorious beacon of lightcertified_prime is a glorious beacon of light
I received a pair as a christmas present. I must say they are awesome.

As is the 4GB USB drive 991 with light-up headlights and wheels that roll.

Old 01-04-2013, 02:57 PM
Banned
porka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant future
this thread makes me feel that 991 owners are the old bmw owners! thats a bad thing

Old 01-04-2013, 03:14 PM
rnl
rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !
Chill. There is not much to do Its too cold to go out. It's too wet to play ball. So we sit in the house and do nothing at all. All we can do is shop shop shop shop and we can do this until we drop.

Old 01-05-2013, 08:18 AM
Woodster is a jewel in the roughWoodster is a jewel in the roughWoodster is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by ale70
I was just looking at the catalog and I was wondering if the Porsche Business Socks received any improvement with the switch from 997 to 991.
They are quicker now and you will lean less when cornering.

Old 01-05-2013, 10:10 AM
Snowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ale70

Can anybody provide me with a thorough review of the Porsche Business Socks?

Also, does anybody know if they come in different shades depending on the business?

Thank you. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I can't wait to order something this useful and vital to any business, but I need some feedback first.
Are we talking about the black socks that show up in the "Design Shop" part of the Porsche USA website?

If so, they only come in Black. Also, these are not a new item. They were introduced in fall of 2010 and have been very tough to get. I got some in September 2010 and then again September 2012 at the "Goody" store at the Zuffenhausen factory. I have had no luck getting them in Canada but have ordered them again just to see. If no luck then I'll get some more (I hope) at the factory in September when I visit there again. These seem comfortable but I'd think of them more as casual and not business wear.

John in Vancouver

Last edited by Snowczar; 01-06-2013 at 10:33 AM.
Old 01-05-2013, 03:18 PM
ale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to all
I am surprised that nobody got the sarcasm of it...well, almost anybody...

I was just trying to be funny about the "everything Porsche" phenomenon....

Wow. Finally today well above freezing.....SHE behaved really well!

Old 01-05-2013, 04:06 PM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond repute
We carry the OEM Porsche Business Socks at a great price. We've been selling these like crazy!

You can view them HERE.

Your #1 Source for Genuine Porsche Parts and Accessories on the Web!

Visit us at http://www.SuncoastParts.com
Call us at: 877-923-1700
Email us at: Parts@SuncoastParts.com

Follow us to stay connected:
Join Our Newsletter | Facebook
Old 01-05-2013, 05:30 PM
MrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by SuncoastParts
We carry the OEM Porsche Business Socks at a great price. We've been selling these like crazy!
You can view them HERE.
8% cotton, 10% nylon, 2% elastic. In black.
What makes up the other 80% of the sock? Is it really 88% cotton?

Old 01-05-2013, 10:07 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by porka
this thread makes me feel that 991 owners are the old bmw owners! thats a bad thing
Why's that bad?

Old 01-06-2013, 10:40 AM
Airdoc is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by rnl
Chill. There is not much to do Its too cold to go out. It's too wet to play ball. So we sit in the house and do nothing at all. All we can do is shop shop shop shop and we can do this until we drop.

But then the bills come with a BUMP!!

OH how that bump makes you jump!