Finally got my "Panda" 991S :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-23-2013, 07:55 AM
mperor is infamous around these partsmperor is infamous around these parts
Finally got my "Panda" 991S :)

Sorry for the crappy pictures from my phone (I will take better ones later)... but here's my baby panda

Old 01-23-2013, 08:00 AM
6sol4me is infamous around these parts
very nice! Love the color combo!!What kind of wheels did you got?

Old 01-23-2013, 08:03 AM
cbrett is infamous around these parts
Looks great! Love the white! Yes, anxious to see the wheels.

Old 01-23-2013, 08:10 AM
Lol, I hide the wheels purposely ... I got the classic but I am having them painted in black since Porsche doesn't offer this option anymore. Possibly with red pinstripe as well, the wheel guy is coming today or tomorrow to pick up the wheels.

Old 01-23-2013, 08:16 AM
ae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to behold
Quite the stable. Congrats!

Old 01-23-2013, 08:24 AM
CO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud of
Congrats! You car looks great. I also have a white with red on order. It's great to see real pics! Thanks for posting. Really interested in what you end up doing with the wheels. Please post before and after shots of them.

Old 01-23-2013, 08:28 AM
Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !
Congratulations! Striking interior.

Old 01-23-2013, 08:37 AM
Originally Posted by ae911
Quite the stable. Congrats!
Oh no, I wish... that is the dealership, the GT3 looked awesome!

Old 01-23-2013, 08:43 AM
aljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud of
Congrats! Great looking panda similar to the panda i just got enjoy in good health

Old 01-23-2013, 09:08 AM
JCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to behold
Your car is one of the nicest coupes I have seen...very tasteful. Enjoy in good company. I think you will enjoy the red interior. I have had many Porsches, but my current 991 is the first with a red interior - I get so many positive comments on it and it puts me in a good mood each time I get in. Have fun!

Old 01-23-2013, 11:31 AM
nicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond repute
beautiful!

Old 01-23-2013, 11:49 AM
Thank you all for the nice comments... the wheel guy is coming tomorrow to powder coat my wheels, should have them back Friday (I think we are getting heavy snow ). But I will post some before and after pictures asap...

Oh, what do you guys think of semi-gloss/satin black with red pinstripe? Would the pinstripe be too much? Ricey?

Old 01-23-2013, 12:11 PM
prepostrs is infamous around these parts
I like the Panda moniker. Kinda like the Sharks and Pigs out there. To me, the white/black combos are reminiscent of tuxedos. I'll be curious to see the Classic wheels in a dark shade - not sure if I've seen that before. And I think the red pinstripe would be nice and unique.

Old 01-23-2013, 12:17 PM
Originally Posted by prepostrs
I like the Panda moniker. Kinda like the Sharks and Pigs out there. To me, the white/black combos are reminiscent of tuxedos. I'll be curious to see the Classic wheels in a dark shade - not sure if I've seen that before. And I think the red pinstripe would be nice and unique.
Well, here's pic with the OEM black classic wheels on a red 991... this would give you some idea... I think it looks good. Mine will be be as glossy though.

Old 01-23-2013, 12:20 PM
aljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud of
I think you better go with the original look over the red one

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Finally got my "Panda" 991S :)