Any one else have trouble programming Garage Opener for High Rise Remotes?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-27-2013, 10:01 AM
advantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to behold
Any one else have trouble programming Garage Opener for High Rise Remotes?

Anyone else with 991 have problem programming garage openers from high rise building? Programming usual garage opener is super easy.

I lived in high rise building with two security gates, attached image of back of remote. I tried to program each button from the remote to my car and the flasher flash 3 times, on manual it stated signal been stored in memory.

but it never works, anyone else figure a solution or tip for this?

TKs

Attached Images  
Old 01-28-2013, 10:08 PM
K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !
You can't program an RFID remote with your car's garage door opener. If you have one of those (most new modern high-rises usually do), then you are out of luck.

Old 01-29-2013, 02:47 PM
advantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to behold
yea after a few tries, I stop..just leave the remote in the car.

Originally Posted by K-E-V
You can't program an RFID remote with your car's garage door opener. If you have one of those (most new modern high-rises usually do), then you are out of luck.

Old 01-29-2013, 05:13 PM
harryz is infamous around these parts
Homelink has a customer care number on their web site. May be they can help.
Often the problem is basic like the remote control needs new batteries to feed the homelink receiver in the car.