Other drivers!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-27-2013, 06:35 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by wrongcoast
Prius drivers, hands down, are the most troublesome. They're either going too fast or too slow and usually look like people I would not like to sit next to at a dinner party.
True... ya never see a stripper in those damn Prius's!

Old 01-27-2013, 06:48 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jaspergtr
Do does the guy in the Bentley knock the hell out of you because they are the guy in the Bentley?
No they would give each other a nod in recognition of a fine piece of machinery...and perhaps play a round a bit without cutting each other off or be reckless while parting with a smile and thumbs up... neither with anything to prove but in full appreciation of the others ride.

Old 01-27-2013, 07:24 PM
chance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to behold
Do does the guy in the Bentley knock the hell out of you because they are the guy in the Bentley?
ha ha. True! I don't drive a Porsche to impress anyone (just a side note now that it occurred to me). I don't need a Porsche to pull any chicks. I have a Porsche because I've loved them since I was about 10 yrs old.

btw O.J. drove a Bentley the night of the murders

Old 01-27-2013, 07:29 PM
advantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to behold
haha totally agreed, I drive aggressive, but not to the point where others from behind will be labeling all Porsche drivers are reckless

As long as you don't take 20 secs to go from 0-35mph, I agree with you.

I suffered behind a guy in a Corvette, who almost quite literally took 30 seconds to get up to the posted 45mph speed limit. Probably one of those guys saying,"Cars go too fast for street driving anyways."

Old 01-27-2013, 07:54 PM
Originally Posted by chance6
ha ha. True! I don't drive a Porsche to impress anyone (just a side note now that it occurred to me). I don't need a Porsche to pull any chicks. I have a Porsche because I've loved them since I was about 10 yrs old.

No worries in the 991 section you don't have to explain that (to us anyway) every so often you'll have someone trying to make you feel bad for owning a 991 or ownership because you feel you're better than them, are a badge snob, compensating for inferiorities or supposed physical short comings, etc, etc...

Loving your 991 seems to anger an awful lot of people sometimes, both here on 6speed and in the real world (just go to the Hampton's... every blue collar pick-up will try to T-bone you... no kidding!).

Others whom do own faster type cars will try to bait you into a mud slinging fest and are generally only able to raise themselves up by putting others (or what they love) down...
Just enjoy your ride my friend, you have nothing to prove to anyone... you bought an experience not a mode of transportation.

On here you are hanging with mostly like minded people but on the road it can get "real" very, very quickly... I'd say have fun but be safe.
Jeezzz I sound like I'm about to give you a few packs of condoms and send ya of to the prom!
Hmmm not very likely coming from someone with the Nickname "Psycho" lol... but there it is.

As to OJ...

Old 01-27-2013, 08:05 PM
Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by rnl
I do the opposite. I slow down and refuse to play. Face it, I know I can blow his doors and fenders off. Deep down he knows it too.
Same here. I just slow down and and go on my merry way. At lights if I get a boy racer wanting to race I'll rev the engine so he thinks its time to play. Lights turn green, he shoots of with his plastic bolt-on's flapping, I just drive off normally. He wins!....sure.

Old 01-27-2013, 08:06 PM
DBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond repute
It's always people in lousy or lousier cars that try this sort of nonsense. It's called small d^*k syndrome. Best to just ignore them and give them the look that says, "You really don't want to be slapped in the face by my 10 incher!"

Old 01-27-2013, 08:12 PM
Originally Posted by DBYT
It's always people in lousy or lousier cars that try this sort of nonsense. It's called small d^*k syndrome. Best to just ignore them and give them the look that says, "You really don't want to be slapped in the face by my 10 incher!"

Actually....I know a few people that might... hey I've got to pay for these damn options somehow, I'll be reasonable with my "introduction fee"...

Old 01-27-2013, 08:14 PM
DBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Psycho Sid

Actually....I know a few people that might... hey I've got to pay for these damn options somehow, I'll be reasonable with my "introduction fee"...
I just choked on my drink!

Old 01-27-2013, 08:21 PM
I just choked on my drink!
Yeah OK... but just be careful with the merchandise!!!
With a bit of "flexibility" from your end I should be able get an X-51 power kit out of this deal.

I'm picking out my "pimp hat" right now.

Attached Images  
Old 01-27-2013, 08:24 PM
Suncoast has the kit for 11k! If we do this right, we can each get an X51 power kit. I have a pair of platform shoes with the gold fish tank in the heels you can use!

Attached Images  

Last edited by DBYT; 01-27-2013 at 08:29 PM.
Old 01-27-2013, 08:29 PM
Suncoast has the kit for 11k! If we do this right, we can each get an X51 power kit. I have a pair of platform shoes with the gold fish tank in the heels you can use!

Sorry for the hijack chance6...

Old 01-27-2013, 08:29 PM
dhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Psycho Sid

Who needs TV when I've got you two for entertainment. Cracking me up!!

Old 01-27-2013, 09:28 PM
White991 is just really niceWhite991 is just really niceWhite991 is just really niceWhite991 is just really niceWhite991 is just really nice
Originally Posted by wkendriver
Ha. So funny, I am in Cinci too. Went out for dinner last night and a BMW 535 was all over me. I let him go. What is the point? Racing should be for the track.
Absolutely agree. Racing on public road is dangerous to others. Keep it to the track.

Old 01-28-2013, 05:22 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by chance6

Excellent logic! I don't think there is a better reason.
Originally Posted by advantyper
haha totally agreed, I drive aggressive, but not to the point where others from behind will be labeling all Porsche drivers are reckless
Awesome! Some people give sports cars a bad rap (cough - women - cough!). They get in the fastest car on the road (911/AMG/M/etc...), just to pull a 0-60 in 4 days, then cornering at 2mph.

Or - show off in their Lambo/Mustang, just to find a curb or tree to eat.

Last edited by jaspergtr; 01-28-2013 at 05:27 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Other drivers!!