On Vessel

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-05-2013, 08:29 PM
Attilas is a jewel in the roughAttilas is a jewel in the roughAttilas is a jewel in the roughAttilas is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by eg9
ANY WORD ON GENTLE LEADER CARS?? Anyone get their car that was on the Gentle Leader last week?

Thanks,

Ed-
I haven't. Since the tracking systems are being upgraded the dealer doesn't even have anyway to check status currently. I guess the new system should be up tomorrow, but who knows if it actually will.

Old 03-05-2013, 10:06 PM
oldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond repute
i haven't heard diddly squat! guess i now know why. i thought the upgrade was already done, but apparently not, thanks for the notice attilas.

Old 03-05-2013, 10:21 PM
greenpdk is a jewel in the roughgreenpdk is a jewel in the roughgreenpdk is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Attilas
I haven't. Since the tracking systems are being upgraded the dealer doesn't even have anyway to check status currently. I guess the new system should be up tomorrow, but who knows if it actually will.
I picked up my car from Newport Auto center today. It was on Gentle Leader.

Old 03-06-2013, 10:02 PM
human is infamous around these parts
Looks like Atlas Leader just docked in San Diego moments ago.

Anyone else's car on Atlas leader? Hopefully mine will show up sometime in the bay area next week! After 4 months, the feeling anticipation is killing me!

Old 03-06-2013, 10:15 PM
Attilas is a jewel in the roughAttilas is a jewel in the roughAttilas is a jewel in the roughAttilas is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by human
Looks like Atlas Leader just docked in San Diego moments ago.

Anyone else's car on Atlas leader? Hopefully mine will show up sometime in the bay area next week! After 4 months, the feeling anticipation is killing me!
I spoke to my dealer today and apparently there is quite a back log of cars at the San Diego PDI center. The new tracking systems went online today for most dealers, but not at the PDI center, so my dealer has just been calling to get status. The typical response from the PDI center is "we are going as fast as we can". Not sure if I feel good about that or not, but the end result is still no car for me at my dealer.

Strange thing is my dealer got 5 cars in on Monday, but none of them were custom ordered cars despite the fact that ordered cars are supposed to be prioritized at the PDI center. At this point I've gone from high excitement to frustration to I just don't care anymore and it will get here when it gets here. I'm sure when I finally get the call that it is ready for pick up the excitement will return.

Old 03-06-2013, 11:07 PM
oldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond repute
attilas, i got the same message from my dealer today. "at san diego port, will let you know when it gets shipped". ugh, somebody please remove this rusty nail i keep get stabbed in my eye! hopefully good news to come shortly....

Old 03-06-2013, 11:47 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by oldman40
attilas, i got the same message from my dealer today. "at san diego port, will let you know when it gets shipped". ugh, somebody please remove this rusty nail i keep get stabbed in my eye! hopefully good news to come shortly....
I know exactly how it feels like.... Hang in there...no high hopes on schedule pull in ... that way when it arrives you are still alive

Old 03-06-2013, 11:56 PM
Originally Posted by Fester
I know exactly how it feels like.... Hang in there...no high hopes on schedule pull in ... that way when it arrives you are still alive
thanks fester! will keep loaded weapons and sharp objects away from me for a week or so longer... many others in the same predicament, more still have been there and survived...good problems to have in life!

Old 03-07-2013, 08:28 PM
Well I finally got the call. My car is ready for pick up at my dealer. I won't have time to get it until Saturday, but it is a great feeling to know it is there waiting for me. Hope the rest of you get yours soon. I'll post pics and impressions after I get it.

Old 03-07-2013, 08:31 PM
TTCarrera is a glorious beacon of lightTTCarrera is a glorious beacon of lightTTCarrera is a glorious beacon of lightTTCarrera is a glorious beacon of lightTTCarrera is a glorious beacon of lightTTCarrera is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Attilas
Well I finally got the call. My car is ready for pick up at my dealer. I won't have time to get it until Saturday, but it is a great feeling to know it is there waiting for me. Hope the rest of you get yours soon. I'll post pics and impressions after I get it.
Which dealer, Attilas?

Old 03-07-2013, 08:44 PM
rossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud of
Congrats! to all that have waited........I have a client who's been waiting for his C2S which is on Atlas Leader.

Old 03-07-2013, 09:04 PM
Originally Posted by TTCarrera
Which dealer, Attilas?
Walter's in Riverside

Old 03-08-2013, 09:33 PM
Got to pick her up this afternoon. Only had time to drive her home, but it is quite a car. Here is one pic from the dealer. Got clear side markers and spacers to put on tomorrow and I'll post more pics later.

Sons only 10 months old, but he's ready to take the wheel.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	P1020883.JPG
Views:	294
Size:	129.7 KB
ID:	219233   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1020914.JPG
Views:	277
Size:	131.7 KB
ID:	219234  
Old 03-08-2013, 11:44 PM
Congrats on the gorgeous 991 and your handsome son! we're expecting a son in May. can't wait to take him in the 911 too. gt silver?

Old 03-09-2013, 12:43 AM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Attilas--Congrats! It's beautiful car. Isn't it amazing ...boys from cradle to grave have thing about cars...it's like infused from birth..and epitome of that is a luv for 911! Lovely photos...enjoy in good health!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: On Vessel