On Vessel

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-04-2013, 12:47 PM
Snowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to behold
If you Google the name of the ship you will get to the site where you can follow the ship's progress every day!

John in Vancouver

Old 02-04-2013, 01:33 PM
greenpdk is a jewel in the roughgreenpdk is a jewel in the roughgreenpdk is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Snowczar
If you Google the name of the ship you will get to the site where you can follow the ship's progress every day!

John in Vancouver
Got it, thanks.

Old 02-04-2013, 04:20 PM
TTCarrera is a glorious beacon of lightTTCarrera is a glorious beacon of lightTTCarrera is a glorious beacon of lightTTCarrera is a glorious beacon of lightTTCarrera is a glorious beacon of lightTTCarrera is a glorious beacon of light

John in Vancouver

Here: http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/dat...MMSI=311003300

Old 02-06-2013, 06:15 PM
rossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud of
Thought this might make it easier. Also the next boat is the Atlas Leader.

Attached Images  
Old 02-06-2013, 06:22 PM
Nine XI is infamous around these partsNine XI is infamous around these parts
Got an email from by dealer today that mine went on a boat. Not sure which one said that takes a couple of days. Very excited.

Old 02-06-2013, 07:11 PM
CO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Nine XI
Got an email from by dealer today that mine went on a boat. Not sure which one said that takes a couple of days. Very excited.
Congrats! Always great news to get. Hope you get ship information soon!

Old 02-07-2013, 08:47 AM
Snowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to behold
The Sincerity Ace is loading as we speak. It is showing as due in Halifax on the 15th but I can't find any further destinations. It was supposed to leave Emden yesterday but must be late.

John in Vancouver

Old 02-07-2013, 08:57 AM
Originally Posted by rossii
Thought this might make it easier. Also the next boat is the Atlas Leader.
According to the Volkwagen Logistics shipping information for early February the following departures are/were scheduled:
Feb 1 Paradise Ace which arrives Davisville Feb 12
Feb 5 Grand Neptune which arrives Brunswick Feb 18
Feb 6 Sincerity Ace which arrives Halifax Feb 15
Feb 7/8 Bangkok Hiighway which arrives Davisville Feb 18
Feb 11/12 Seven Seas Highway which arrives Davisville Feb 22

There are more in February of course.

The Paradise Ace, Bangkok Highway, Seven Seas Highway also show going to Houston as second US stop.

John in Vancouver

Old 02-07-2013, 09:21 AM
CO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud of

According to the Volkwagen Logistics shipping information for early February the following departures are/were scheduled:
Feb 1 Paradise Ace which arrives Davisville Feb 12
Feb 5 Grand Neptune which arrives Brunswick Feb 18
Feb 6 Sincerity Ace which arrives Halifax Feb 15
Feb 7/8 Bangkok Hiighway which arrives Davisville Feb 18
Feb 11/12 Seven Seas Highway which arrives Davisville Feb 22

There are more in February of course.

The Paradise Ace, Bangkok Highway, Seven Seas Highway also show going to Houston as second US stop.

John in Vancouver
I still don't have a ship name but judging by the timing of my completion (19 Jan) date I sure hope I'm on either the Paradise Ace or Bangkok highway.

Old 02-07-2013, 02:22 PM
OK, the Sincerity Ace has departed and is heading North in the North Sea. I assume to go over the top of Scotland?

I've not heard if my car is on it but given the ship was almost a day late departing Emden I probably won't know until late tomorrow or Monday at the earliest.

The Sincerity Ace does not appear to be scheduled for any port in North America other than Halifax from the info I have.

John in Vancouver

Old 02-07-2013, 03:17 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
OK, the Sincerity Ace has departed and is heading North in the North Sea. I assume to go over the top of Scotland?

I've not heard if my car is on it but given the ship was almost a day late departing Emden I probably won't know until late tomorrow or Monday at the earliest.

The Sincerity Ace does not appear to be scheduled for any port in North America other than Halifax from the info I have.

John in Vancouver

I got word today my car is on the Sincerity Ace!!!
I'm so damn happy I can't stop smiling!

Old 02-07-2013, 03:17 PM

John in Vancouver
Oops. Typo on my part. I should have written Paradise Ace.

Old 02-07-2013, 03:21 PM
Originally Posted by Psycho Sid
I got word today my car is on the Sincerity Ace!!!
I'm so damn happy I can't stop smiling!
Sid, when did you order your car? Ordered October 1.

Just called the dealer and my rep is on his day off.

Thanks

John in Vancouver

Old 02-07-2013, 03:27 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Sid, when did you order your car? Ordered October 1.

Just called the dealer and my rep is on his day off.

Thanks

John in Vancouver
LOL I "ordered" my car March 2012!
To say it's been a long wait would be an understatement!
The build was completed on the Jan 18 and now finally it's on the boat... pweffff... it's been a looooong bumpy road.

Old 02-07-2013, 03:31 PM
Sid, that explains it. You ordered the C4S well before it went into production and had barely been announced. My production date was January 18 also so I've got my fingers crossed. Mine is C2S Cab X51 and I'm told the X51 caused some of the delay for me.

Hopefully it won't be a long bumpy ocean!

John in Vancouver

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: On Vessel