What to do with all those blank buttons on the console?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-09-2013, 04:05 PM
trysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to all
they said only way they could do it was with black ground or basically a decal that would have to cover the whole buttton. i told them to forget it, they could never match the button color or texture. it would of looked cheap IMO.

im thinking just some lettering would work better as a press on decal.......
SEAT
EJECT

MISSILE
LAUNCH

LASER
BEAM

Do you know the exact font of the sports mode buttons?

Old 03-09-2013, 04:14 PM
PorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by trysixty
they said only way they could do it was with black ground or basically a decal that would have to cover the whole buttton. i told them to forget it, they could never match the button color or texture. it would of looked cheap IMO.

SEAT
EJECT

MISSILE
LAUNCH

LASER
BEAM

try - I was thinking the same thing, graphics complicates things, and lettering would be in line with other buttons on the console. Not sure what size the font is, but I'll investigate. Thanks.

Old 03-10-2013, 07:37 AM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
So, how much for the non-functional buttons? It'd be really cool to be able to press it on and off with lights. I'd like to see my passenger panic with that eject button. If James Bond had 991, he will have this button fully functional!

Old 03-10-2013, 03:01 PM
PorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond repute

SEAT
EJECT

MISSILE
LAUNCH

LASER
BEAM

Richard - I think it is 11 point font. Looks like it may be Arial font, bold, plain, simple. What do you think? Will you research more? Maybe instead of LASER BEAM, try RACE TRACK, compliments of the GT3?

Old 03-10-2013, 05:43 PM
trysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to all
Ordered these today. Arial black font, letters are .12 in with spacing adjusted to fit existing buttons .

Name:  image-672715829.jpg
Views: 1641
Size:  230.3 KB

Old 06-26-2013, 05:28 PM
Ordered these today. Arial black font, letters are .12 in with spacing adjusted to fit existing buttons .

Attachment 219676

These cheap things didn't work worth a crap!!!! HOWEVER, I found a company which has made me some really neat ones!!!!! More to follow with pics in a separate thread.

Old 06-26-2013, 05:31 PM
coming soon plus a couple more I haven't taken pics of.........

Attached Images  
Old 06-27-2013, 07:58 AM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
Those look really good. Are they stickers ?

Old 07-11-2013, 07:21 AM
Dominic in London is infamous around these parts
They look great - tell us more.

Old 07-12-2013, 04:48 AM
there is a separate thread on these:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ad-blanks.html

Attached Images  
Old 07-16-2013, 09:29 AM
bgp
bgp is infamous around these parts
If you're looking for some decals...

Hey Everybody,
I've been working with try sixty on getting these decals made, if you would like to order a set you can contact me at our business, Battle Ground Printing. Out phone number is 360-687-2824, just mention that you want to order a set of decals and we'll ship them out asap!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Decals_Porsche991.jpg
Views:	286
Size:	268.9 KB
ID:	260930