What to do with all those blank buttons on the console?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-21-2013, 12:27 AM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
What to do with all those blank buttons on the console?

Here are some thoughts, plenty of similar ideas out there, but I am very proud of the "NO GAS" and "TOXIC"

Attached Images  
Old 02-21-2013, 12:33 AM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Much better

Attached Images  
Old 02-21-2013, 12:52 AM
oldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond repute
! how'd you make those? I want one that says "autopilot" and whatever the button was on knightrider that made the trans am jump over stuff...

Old 02-21-2013, 01:33 AM
mdc
Originally Posted by oldman40
! how'd you make those? I want one that says "autopilot" and whatever the button was on knightrider that made the trans am jump over stuff...
I got bored, so just create them. . But I think those art are too small(the lines are too fine) to have decal made. I created 991 graphics for the back of the seat, thosecame out pretty good.

Old 02-21-2013, 03:48 AM
PorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond repute
That's great. Been looking to do something similar, but can't figure out how. You say they are not decals, so how did you stick them on and get the sizing so good. Also, I have been having trouble printing white on a black background, as the black does not come out even unless you have an expensive printer . . .

Old 02-21-2013, 04:37 AM
DBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond repute
Very well done! I have been searching for a set like that with no luck. A bunch of VW golf owners had them made up a few years ago.

Old 02-21-2013, 05:18 AM
trysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to all
these are great!!!! still not clear on how you made them

pictures of back seat mods????

Old 02-21-2013, 07:14 AM
shumi_9 is infamous around these parts
Very nice indeed...must have them. How did you do it?

Old 02-21-2013, 08:55 AM
dhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond repute
Too Funny!! I think you should start a new business. I know of a few Customers that are ready to part with some CASH!!

Old 02-21-2013, 09:31 AM
mdc
Originally Posted by dhill911
Too Funny!! I think you should start a new business. I know of a few Customers that are ready to part with some CASH!!
, moving pics + decal - ha ha ha

Old 02-21-2013, 09:35 AM
mdc
Originally Posted by DBYT
Very well done! I have been searching for a set like that with no luck. A bunch of VW golf owners had them made up a few years ago.
If it is the same pics I saw, think they print the graphics on black and stick it on, which look too home made, but it is.

Old 02-21-2013, 09:53 AM
mdc
Originally Posted by PorscheCrazy
That's great. Been looking to do something similar, but can't figure out how. You say they are not decals, so how did you stick them on and get the sizing so good. Also, I have been having trouble printing white on a black background, as the black does not come out even unless you have an expensive printer . . .
The interior shot is not my car. I photoshop it. I have not put decal on the blank buttons yet, and I am not sure it border me that much anymore. I did create a 991 graphics for the seat back, and that turned out pretty good.

The right way to do it is to get it silk screen, that is way more trouble and costly than it is worth, and might not work at that size.

Another option is to get decal made and apply on. From experience, the graphics need to be very simple ad bold at that tiny size.

Old 02-21-2013, 09:59 AM
mdc
Originally Posted by trysixty
these are great!!!! still not clear on how you made them
pictures of back seat mods????
See respond to PorscheCrazy. I don't have pics with me at work, but I can post some tonight if you want to see those It is just simple line drawing of 991 like those Porsche has.

Old 02-21-2013, 10:06 AM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
mdc those would be awesome !!

Old 02-21-2013, 03:44 PM
mdc
Originally Posted by ECS Tuning - Porsche
mdc those would be awesome !!
To do those icons on the blank? Yeah, might be a challenging project tho because of how small they are.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What to do with all those blank buttons on the console?