Welcome to Porsche Conquest Program Questions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-01-2013, 12:21 PM
Min911 is infamous around these parts
Welcome to Porsche Conquest Program Questions

First will this program likely continue after 4/1? According to the dealer, it will.

If I have an existing lease but it will not end at the time I take delivery of the new 911, will I still qualify for the 3xpayment rebate? One of my leases will still have 10 payments left at the time of 911 delivery.

If I qualify, will Porsche cut me a check separately, or is the dealer getting the rebate and then build it into the contract?

Also is the rebate based on the payment with, or without sales tax?

Thank you in advance.

Old 03-02-2013, 08:35 AM
Nobody?

Old 03-02-2013, 09:54 AM
M5Ivan has a spectacular aura aboutM5Ivan has a spectacular aura about
I'm curious too. I'll still have one payment left by the time mine arrives this month and I haven't mentioned it to my dealer yet.

Old 03-02-2013, 10:46 AM
Chupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Min911
First will this program likely continue after 4/1? According to the dealer, it will.

If I have an existing lease but it will not end at the time I take delivery of the new 911, will I still qualify for the 3xpayment rebate? One of my leases will still have 10 payments left at the time of 911 delivery.

If I qualify, will Porsche cut me a check separately, or is the dealer getting the rebate and then build it into the contract?

Also is the rebate based on the payment with, or without sales tax?

Thank you in advance.
Sorry, I really can't help you here. I went for the purchase over a lease. A few on here have leased that I am aware of.

Have you asked the dealer about this? I would think that would be your best option.

Old 03-02-2013, 11:27 AM
MSCHWA3439 is infamous around these parts
just took advantage of the program.. I had 2 months left on my lease of a 2010 C4S cab. My new 991 c4 cab came in early. I turned my old one in and took delivery of my new one. Porsche Financial relieved me of my last two months obligation.

Old 03-02-2013, 12:00 PM
Originally Posted by MSCHWA3439:3783686
just took advantage of the program.. I had 2 months left on my lease of a 2010 C4S cab. My new 991 c4 cab came in early. I turned my old one in and took delivery of my new one. Porsche Financial relieved me of my last two months obligation.
What you had is the loyalty (not conquest) program. PFS will waive up to 12 lease payments to put you in a new lease. Theoretically one can lease a new one every year IF the 24 mo lease residual continues to be this good, and the loyalty program also continues.

Old 03-20-2013, 01:09 PM
M5Ivan has a spectacular aura aboutM5Ivan has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Min911

My dealer just told me they would build it into my up front costs.

Old 03-20-2013, 06:30 PM
carsrmyvice is infamous around these partscarsrmyvice is infamous around these parts
just used this. Dealer said I can have a check in the amount or use it as a cod or cap reduction. I elected to use it as first payment and fees. Not sure if it will continue after 4/1 though.

Old 03-21-2013, 09:50 AM
Brooklyn991 is just really niceBrooklyn991 is just really niceBrooklyn991 is just really niceBrooklyn991 is just really niceBrooklyn991 is just really nice
I was able to recoup three of my C63 payments at $1010 per payment. I put it down as a Cap Cost reduction. I really scored. On a 24 month lease, the $3030 down saved me roughly $126 per month! That's huge.

Old 03-21-2013, 11:04 AM
Michael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant future
I was able to use this as well. Picking up car today. Went towards cap cost. $1,115.34 x 3 = :-)

Old 03-21-2013, 11:22 AM
vpr80 is infamous around these parts
I'm pretty sure that you guys are mixing two different things. The "Conquest" program is to be used to pay off your current lease. "Cap Cost" reduction is a reduction in the lease cost of the new Porsche. If you use the "Conquest" cash for your "Cap Cost" Reduction on the Porsche then you still have to make the payments on the old car and turn it in.

Old 03-21-2013, 11:32 AM
Michael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by vpr80
I'm pretty sure that you guys are mixing two different things. The "Conquest" program is to be used to pay off your current lease. "Cap Cost" reduction is a reduction in the lease cost of the new Porsche. If you use the "Conquest" cash for your "Cap Cost" Reduction on the Porsche then you still have to make the payments on the old car and turn it in.
Not really. I am not turning in any car. It's aka "Welcome to Porsche" where the dealer gives you up to $1,500 x 3 for a competitor lease to apply to a new porsche. Must show the following for the competitor lease. 1) current lease agmt 2) registration and 3) curent insurance card. My choice was to lower the cost of the car or apply to cap cost. Possibly get cash also but did not explore that option.

Last edited by Michael_s; 03-21-2013 at 11:34 AM.
Old 03-21-2013, 11:34 AM
vpr80 is infamous around these parts
Ok yeah since you are keeping the old one, then yeah you just subsided the old lease. I have 6 months left on my 335xi so I can either pay 3 months and they pay the other 3 months or take the 3 months, keep the 335xi to the end like you. Basically costs me 3 lease payments to keep the 335xi and the Porsche for 6 months. Since my 335xi lease is WAY under the $1500/mo Porsche is giving, I wish there was a way it can be used to take out all of my last 6 months on the 335xi.

Old 03-21-2013, 12:02 PM
Brooklyn991 is just really niceBrooklyn991 is just really niceBrooklyn991 is just really niceBrooklyn991 is just really niceBrooklyn991 is just really nice
Originally Posted by Michael_s
Not really. I am not turning in any car. It's aka "Welcome to Porsche" where the dealer gives you up to $1,500 x 3 for a competitor lease to apply to a new porsche. Must show the following for the competitor lease. 1) current lease agmt 2) registration and 3) curent insurance card. My choice was to lower the cost of the car or apply to cap cost. Possibly get cash also but did not explore that option.
That's precisely what I did. Showed the three required items and saved a ton of money!

Old 10-22-2013, 03:20 PM
chpkorean has a spectacular aura aboutchpkorean has a spectacular aura aboutchpkorean has a spectacular aura about
Sorry to ressurect a 7 month old thread...just wanted to thank all of you for saving me $3000 with this ONE thread ;-) Blindsided the hell out of the dealer hahhaahilariou s

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Welcome to Porsche Conquest Program Questions