991 GT3 Buttons

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-08-2013, 11:24 AM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond repute
Yup!! It's on my to-do list, for sure!!

Your #1 Source for Genuine Porsche Parts and Accessories on the Web!

Visit us at http://www.SuncoastParts.com
Call us at: 877-923-1700
Email us at: Parts@SuncoastParts.com

Follow us to stay connected:
Join Our Newsletter | Facebook
Old 03-08-2013, 02:32 PM
chuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ArashApollo
When ordering a PSE system after already having the car, I believe they order a whole center console set just to get the exhaust button. That would be neat to specify that it be a GT3 center console replacement kit, and use all the other buttons it comes with. I would love 'Race Track' button in place of my 'Sport Plus' button.

Also, I am a bit confused on the traction control button on regular 991's. When you press that, does it turn both ESC and TC off, whereas the GT3 you can keep TC on and ESC off?
I just ordered PSE for my car from a dealer- they ordered a button to put into the console- not a new console. Given the number of blanks there must be more toys to come!

Old 03-08-2013, 02:33 PM
chuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by SM_ATL
+1! Suncoast, are you reading this?
I would like to add the GT3 rear view mirrors on the list too to get rid of the buffeting issue on the track.
+2 on the mirrors. Left and right.

Last edited by chuckbdc; 03-08-2013 at 04:51 PM.
Old 03-08-2013, 03:58 PM
Gotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to all
"Race Track" button, press it once and your whole warranty is void. It's a trap!

Old 03-08-2013, 04:34 PM
alevine has a spectacular aura aboutalevine has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Fester
Best one I like and really NEED for my car is height adjustment...wonder if this could be retrofitted ???

I'm guessing this button is for the front end lift which is an option on 997.2 GT3's. It does not lift the entire car only the front end so going up driveways, speedbumps, etc is better.

Also, TechArt and some other manufacturers (Cargraphics maybe??) make an aftermarket front end lift kit as well. They might make it for the 991 as well. Might want to check into that.

Adam

Old 03-08-2013, 04:35 PM
SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Gotnem108
"Race Track" button, press it once and your whole warranty is void. It's a trap!

Now to split hair, does "Race Track" light up in the steering wheel instead of "Sport(/Plus)"
Or to stay on the same path, maybe "Warranty Void"...