my 991 has arrived!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-16-2013, 11:24 PM
dhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!! Really Happy for you! Your car is the first I have seen with leather wrapped seat backs. They look Fantastic!

Old 03-17-2013, 03:51 AM
PorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome and enjoy! The two tone with stitching looks so so good.

Old 03-17-2013, 06:34 AM
HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !
OK looks good - you're forgiven.

Congratulations on your car & patience!

Old 03-17-2013, 07:15 AM
ww007 has a spectacular aura aboutww007 has a spectacular aura aboutww007 has a spectacular aura about
Excellent color choices and congrats! I especially like the interior two-tone combo, makes it very inviting!

Old 03-17-2013, 08:28 AM
CO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud ofCO997 has much to be proud of
Congrats! Love the colors! Love the seat backs in leather! Wish I could have done that, but no woy with 2 kids in the back seat. I tried for the painted seatbacks but that option wasn't available. I'm sure it was tough taking her to the detainers but that's a quick wait compared to the order. Isn't that MT just amazing! It is so much fun to drive, you will have to share your impressions when you get more time with her. Can't wait to see more pics with that beautiful Seattle background!

Old 03-17-2013, 09:40 AM
RIndy is infamous around these parts
Great choices. I too like the center console in leather. I missed the smoker's package, but you got it ALL right.

Old 03-17-2013, 09:48 AM
carsrmyvice is infamous around these partscarsrmyvice is infamous around these parts
stunning! enjoy it in the best of health.

Old 03-17-2013, 11:51 AM
ae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to behold
Fantastic car! Love all of the stitching added to the build. Now go and enjoy

Old 03-17-2013, 04:57 PM
handfull is a splendid one to beholdhandfull is a splendid one to beholdhandfull is a splendid one to beholdhandfull is a splendid one to beholdhandfull is a splendid one to beholdhandfull is a splendid one to behold
Congratulations!!

Old 03-17-2013, 05:06 PM
oldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tachyon
congrat oldman40. enjoy
Originally Posted by rossii
The two tone with deviated stitching looks great!
Originally Posted by nicoli
Wow, that is a great looking car!!!! I love the color coordination all around - you made a splendid choice my friend. Am so glad you have it at last

congratulations!!!!
Originally Posted by dhill911
ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!! Really Happy for you! Your car is the first I have seen with leather wrapped seat backs. They look Fantastic!
Originally Posted by PorscheCrazy
Awesome and enjoy! The two tone with stitching looks so so good.
Originally Posted by HotHonda
OK looks good - you're forgiven.

Congratulations on your car & patience!
Originally Posted by ww007
Excellent color choices and congrats! I especially like the interior two-tone combo, makes it very inviting!
Originally Posted by CO997
Congrats! Love the colors! Love the seat backs in leather! Wish I could have done that, but no woy with 2 kids in the back seat. I tried for the painted seatbacks but that option wasn't available. I'm sure it was tough taking her to the detainers but that's a quick wait compared to the order. Isn't that MT just amazing! It is so much fun to drive, you will have to share your impressions when you get more time with her. Can't wait to see more pics with that beautiful Seattle background!
Originally Posted by RIndy
Great choices. I too like the center console in leather. I missed the smoker's package, but you got it ALL right.
Originally Posted by carsrmyvice
stunning! enjoy it in the best of health.
Originally Posted by ae911
Fantastic car! Love all of the stitching added to the build. Now go and enjoy

thank you all for the kind remarks! while different permutations may have different pros and cons, there are clearly no bad options offered on the 991! now the real fun begins!

Old 03-17-2013, 08:31 PM
DBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond repute
Great colour combo! Enjoy.

Old 03-18-2013, 05:29 AM
buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !
congrats...looks great.....all the best

Old 03-18-2013, 05:36 AM
jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !
Congrats, beautiful color combo!!

Old 10-10-2013, 12:16 AM
EBMCS03 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by oldman40

friends, thank you for your patience! i've been a bit "distracted" since taking delivery. best part of it all is feeling like a 5 year old at christmas again, and everyone around you thrilled for you.

it is a magical process getting to know her temperament...i had a 100mile drive home exploring the *RIDICULOUS* # of gears and keeping the revs dynamic for the break-in period. my first porsche, wow!!! like the old saying, you never forget your first!

sadly, just dropped her off at the detailer for xpel and interior protection (the downside of nearly white seats!)

just some prelim shots here but more to come. i'll especially want to comment on the interior choice for future 6sol custom orders to benefit.

build:
c2s cab
7mt
plat silver
agate/pebble 2tone
pse
sport chrono
carrera classic wheels
sport design steering wheel
premium package w/adapative sport plu 18way
add'l leather dash with deviated stitching CZW (have to specify deviated)
steering column in leather XNS
center console in leather
rear tunnel with decorative stitching
backrest shells in leather XWK
crests on headrests XSC
model logo on storage compartment XUV
model designation delete
bose sound

thanks everyone for getting me to this point in the 991 journey. the thrill ride continues...
Nice! That is the interior combo color I want.

Does the two tone come with any deviated stitching? Or was that optional? In particular the dash and the top of the doors? I know the speaker deviated stitching is optional...

Old 10-10-2013, 03:45 AM
Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by EBMCS03
Nice! That is the interior combo color I want. Does the two tone come with any deviated stitching? Or was that optional? In particular the dash and the top of the doors? I know the speaker deviated stitching is optional...
All two-tone interiors come with deviated stitching on the dark parts (dasboard, upper doortrim)

Suzy991

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: my 991 has arrived!