April C4S lease MF change?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-07-2013, 07:51 PM
cchan is infamous around these partscchan is infamous around these parts
April C4S lease MF change?

Looking at a 2013 C4S 2 yr lease, 5k miles. Residual and everything else is as expected, but dealer is quoting money factor as 0.00275 as best they can do even though I have an 801 credit score... Is the 0.002 base MF that I have been seeing discussed around here perhaps not on the 4/4s now? I thought I had seen a couple 4S's leased recently with a 0.002 MF but perhaps that ended in March? Or does PFS top tier need an even higher credit score?

edit: BTW, the dealer has been straight up with everything so far and in the past so I don't really have a strong reason to think that they aren't being honest in stating that the MF is straight from PFS and they are not marking it up.

Last edited by cchan; 04-07-2013 at 08:00 PM.
Old 04-07-2013, 08:00 PM
Michael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by cchan
Looking at a 2013 C4S 2 yr lease, 5k miles. Residual and everything else is as expected, but dealer is quoting money factor as 0.00275 as best they can do even though I have an 801 credit score... Is the 0.002 base MF that I have been seeing discussed around here perhaps not on the 4/4s now? I thought I had seen a couple 4S's leased recently with a 0.002 MF but perhaps that ended in March? Or does PFS top tier need an even higher credit score?
Dealer marking it up. No changes have been reported. Dealer is raising the effective interest rate from 4.8 to 6.6. Not cool.

Old 04-07-2013, 08:01 PM
Yeah, that's what I was afraid of... I've beaten them down pretty well in other areas so I'm not surprised that they are trying to recoup some...

Old 04-08-2013, 05:41 AM
SUNNY991 is infamous around these parts
I got mine a while ago back
'12 c2s cab
122k I got it for 105k

3k drive off
36months
1629 $ per month
Including la sales tax 9.75

What are they quoting you?

Old 04-08-2013, 07:16 AM
Michael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by SUNNY991
I got mine a while ago back
'12 c2s cab
122k I got it for 105k

3k drive off
36months
1629 $ per month
Including la sales tax 9.75

What are they quoting you?
17K off..... wow! Conquest/welcome to Porsche $$ included? Left over 12 purchased in 13?

Old 04-08-2013, 11:03 AM
Originally Posted by Michael_s
Dealer marking it up. No changes have been reported. Dealer is raising the effective interest rate from 4.8 to 6.6. Not cool.
Oh yeah, to double check this, anyone know if the 0.002 MF only for existing lease customers?

Old 04-08-2013, 11:04 AM
Oh yeah, to double check this, anyone know if the 0.002 MF only for existing lease customers?
I am a new lease customer and received .002 MF. Dealer is making a lot on the interest. No way around it.

Old 04-08-2013, 03:17 PM
Thanks! Well unfortunately I got "taken" there. Although compared to the higher interest I'm going to be paying, I did get more on my trade in and a lower selling price than I had planned, so when I go through all the math I'm actually still a little ahead of what I had been originally targeting. If I had gotten the .002 MF as well, I think I would have gotten a pretty sub-market deal. So I guess in my case the higher MF doesn't see as bad in the sense that it was still a good deal overall, just the money was shifted around in different buckets...

Old 04-08-2013, 04:56 PM
Thanks! Well unfortunately I got "taken" there. Although compared to the higher interest I'm going to be paying, I did get more on my trade in and a lower selling price than I had planned, so when I go through all the math I'm actually still a little ahead of what I had been originally targeting. If I had gotten the .002 MF as well, I think I would have gotten a pretty sub-market deal. So I guess in my case the higher MF doesn't see as bad in the sense that it was still a good deal overall, just the money was shifted around in different buckets...
Yup. Now enjoy the car and forget the $$.