Carbon Fiber PDK Gear Selector

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-02-2013, 02:00 PM
JCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ae911
Nice work Jeff, the car looks great! I do agree the quality of work from exclusive option is superb. Recently had my steering wheel refinished with Alcantara with a red rs stripe at 12 o'clock. It turned out great!

I am thinking about the center armrest and maybe a couple of other items from them...
Want to see some pics of the steering wheel. Post 'em! Thanks for the compliments.

Old 05-02-2013, 02:36 PM
JCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ae911
Nice work Jeff, the car looks great! I do agree the quality of work from exclusive option is superb. Recently had my steering wheel refinished with Alcantara with a red rs stripe at 12 o'clock. It turned out great!

I am thinking about the center armrest and maybe a couple of other items from them...
Here is a photo of the visor I am getting delivered tomorrow done by Exclusive Option. I chose black with red stitching to replace the black plastic visors. So excited! They have done an amazing job. Great team.

Attached Images  
Old 05-02-2013, 08:05 PM
SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !
Simply Jealous Great job

Old 05-02-2013, 09:11 PM
jkonva is infamous around these parts
I can't find the visors on their website. What do you search under? Were they custom?

Old 05-02-2013, 09:23 PM
Originally Posted by jkonva
I can't find the visors on their website. What do you search under? Were they custom?
Many of their products are not on the website...best to email them and ask - likely they can do anything! Visors were not on the site, but i asked them about it and they did them.

Old 05-02-2013, 09:24 PM
Originally Posted by SM_ATL
Simply Jealous Great job
Thanks - it is so addictive!

Old 05-02-2013, 09:57 PM
jkonva is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by JCBH
Many of their products are not on the website...best to email them and ask - likely they can do anything! Visors were not on the site, but i asked them about it and they did them.
Thanks. I will e-mail them. What was the price for the leather visors? I have Espresso natural leather in a Cab and would like to switch mine out.

Old 05-02-2013, 10:00 PM
Originally Posted by jkonva
Thanks. I will e-mail them. What was the price for the leather visors? I have Espresso natural leather in a Cab and would like to switch mine out.
That will look great with Espresso. I don't recall the price for the visors as I got a bunch of stuff at once...but they will let you know, for sure. Make sure to mention you heard about them on the forums, as they give a nice discount for that.
Jeff

Old 05-03-2013, 03:34 PM
Originally Posted by SM_ATL
Simply Jealous Great job
Received my visors (black leather with red stitching) and am absolutely thrilled with how they turned out. A great addition from Exclusive Option considering my roof is almost always retracted on my cab. Great job from them. So thrilled. Pics below.

Attached Images    
Old 05-03-2013, 06:35 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think the original one was that bad. It has a nice contrast to it. Only thing I wish you've done was to select closer weave size to the OEM CF pieces. That piece stands out out of everything else (maybe a good thing?).

Old 05-03-2013, 06:37 PM
Originally Posted by Enilder
I don't think the original one was that bad. It has a nice contrast to it. Only thing I wish you've done was to select closer weave size to the OEM CF pieces. That piece stands out out of everything else (maybe a good thing?).
When you are in the car or looking at it in real life, it is all very cohesive...you don't notice any difference in carbon weave or size. I also was worried about that, but not an issue (for me).