My 2014 C4S configuration

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-01-2013, 02:41 PM
dux
dux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bluepr0
Thanks guys!

Still thinking about the aluminium window trim.. I think it would look awesome on black!
Without question...

Click image for larger version

Name:	991-carrera-02.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	351.8 KB
ID:	238072

Old 05-01-2013, 08:01 PM
ww007 has a spectacular aura aboutww007 has a spectacular aura aboutww007 has a spectacular aura about
Thanks guys!

Still thinking about the aluminium window trim.. I think it would look awesome on black!
I think so too:

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resi...N_tDUXMfLXM0Eo

Those are 20% tints. I think they go well with the dark tint

I agree with the black PDLS... I think that's too much on a black car. Especially if you're going with the aluminum trim; that's kind of a mismatch. I think the aluminum/silver exterior parts add a nice contrast to the black.

Regarding the power steering, I don't have it and I think it's fine in parking lots. Probably not necessary.

BTW since you're saying you're going with a more "luxury" build, consider the multi-function steering wheel instead. I have it and I think it's very convenient.

Otherwise great build!

Last edited by ww007; 05-01-2013 at 08:04 PM.
Old 05-01-2013, 08:20 PM
Former Vendor
MishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond repute
Looks awesome! Don't change anything.

Old 05-01-2013, 09:28 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Looks great but recommend removing power steering plus option...

Old 05-02-2013, 03:29 AM
bluepr0 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ww007
I think so too:

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resi...N_tDUXMfLXM0Eo

Those are 20% tints. I think they go well with the dark tint

I agree with the black PDLS... I think that's too much on a black car. Especially if you're going with the aluminum trim; that's kind of a mismatch. I think the aluminum/silver exterior parts add a nice contrast to the black.

Regarding the power steering, I don't have it and I think it's fine in parking lots. Probably not necessary.

BTW since you're saying you're going with a more "luxury" build, consider the multi-function steering wheel instead. I have it and I think it's very convenient.

Otherwise great build!
Thanks a lot for the photos.

OMFG! The aluminium window trim looks awesome indeed!. Sadly here in Spain you can't tint the driver or co-driver windows, so I would be able to tint only the back and the little windows of the rear seats, in any case I'm not sure I will do it but it's great to see photos anyway.

I've considered the multi-function steering wheel but after trying it I don't quite like it, I prefer to have the paddles. Also the SportDesign wheel looks nicer in my opinion!

Originally Posted by Fester
Looks great but recommend removing power steering plus option...
Why? Thanks!

Old 05-02-2013, 04:15 AM
lrattner has a spectacular aura aboutlrattner has a spectacular aura about
I would add PDCC for those great roads in Spain and Portugal (especially if you head down to Estoril!).

Some have complained that you lose road feel at higher speeds with the power steering plus (even though it's only suppose to be felt when going very slow for parking). Otherwise nice build...enjoy!

Old 05-02-2013, 04:37 AM
bluepr0 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by lrattner
I would add PDCC for those great roads in Spain and Portugal (especially if you head down to Estoril!).

Some have complained that you lose road feel at higher speeds with the power steering plus (even though it's only suppose to be felt when going very slow for parking). Otherwise nice build...enjoy!
Thanks for your suggestion! Thing is that if I add PDCC I have to remove something else because my ballpark

Old 05-02-2013, 09:06 AM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Thanks a lot for the photos

Why? Thanks!
It's too light and artificial at lower speeds and transition isn't that smooth - IMHO. If you actually tried it and liked it, then it's your choice. I tried it prior to ordering mine and hated it - felt like Prius steering to me ...again it's just my opinion-everyone has different tastes and likes