Porsche questionary

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-13-2013, 10:09 PM
6sol4me is infamous around these parts
Porsche questionary

Today I received an online Porsche questionary about my purchase.. The following question cracked me up.. a bit different than the usual available answers you see..

F4. Please indicate your approximate total annual household income, from all sources (before taxes)?
below $ 100,000
$ 100,000 to less than $ 200,000
$ 200,000 to less than $ 300,000
$ 300,000 to less than $ 400,000
$ 400,000 to less than $ 500,000
$ 500,000 to less than $ 600,000
$ 600,000 to less than $ 700,000
$ 700,000 to less than $ 800,000
$ 800,000 to less than $ 900,000
$ 900,000 to less than $ 1,000,000
$ 1,000,000 to less than $ 1,250,000
$ 1,250,000 to less than $ 1,500,000
$ 1,500,000 or more

Old 05-14-2013, 12:08 AM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Yep I got that too ...it's to see so many brackets with ranges...typically these surveys have only 2 to 3...this gives an idea of Porsche owners demographics

Old 05-14-2013, 09:41 AM
fantom has a spectacular aura aboutfantom has a spectacular aura aboutfantom has a spectacular aura about
Weird....I've received at least 5 different Porsche purchase surveys in the past month.

That's probably our run amuck IRS asking question F4

Old 05-14-2013, 10:54 AM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
I just got the survey today. I had my 991 at the dealer last week for the first service.

Old 05-14-2013, 11:58 AM
JT997 is infamous around these parts
I just got that, too. I thought that question looked pretty funny as well. My wife and I had just filled out a form at Home Depot or somewhere like that, can't remember exactly what store it was, but the answer options were quite a bit different.

Old 05-14-2013, 02:08 PM
imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !
Doe ANYBODY actually answer that question. I've been asked that question many times. Never have answered it.

Old 05-14-2013, 07:47 PM
ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by imcarnuts
Doe ANYBODY actually answer that question. I've been asked that question many times. Never have answered it.
My policy also (except for mortgage application).

ChuckJ

Old 05-14-2013, 07:54 PM
chuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud of
I picked a category that might get me 918 marketing materials- as close as I am likely to get to one.

Old 05-14-2013, 08:02 PM
ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !ChuckJ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by chuckbdc
I picked a category that might get me 918 marketing materials- as close as I am likely to get to one.

ChuckJ

Old 05-14-2013, 08:53 PM
carsrmyvice is infamous around these partscarsrmyvice is infamous around these parts
I too found that to be funny. I never respond to those kinds of questions. None of their business. Keep building incredible cars and maybe I will buy another.

Old 05-14-2013, 11:56 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !

Old 05-15-2013, 06:23 AM
You're about to get a lifetime membership to Philanthropic Magazine.

ChuckJ

Old 05-15-2013, 10:50 AM
ae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to behold
Generally don't answer these types of questions unless is to get money! But i have to say chuckbdc - you have a great idea

Old 05-15-2013, 11:02 AM
flyanddive is infamous around these partsflyanddive is infamous around these parts
Materials, is a personal phone call from your assigned 918 rep. They then mailed me a package. Here's the email:

Dear flyanddive

In the next few days you will receive a mailing with the latest information on the sports car of the future, the Porsche 918 Spyder.
This package will provide you with all of the inspiration necessary to make you want to turn your automotive dreams into reality. And we have a big year planned as the 918 Spyder moves much closer to production.
One of the next important stages of our product development is to ensure we have the personnel available to provide the highest levels of positive, personal interaction, while continuing to build your anticipation of owning and driving the 918 Spyder.
With this in mind, I would like to introduce your personal 918 Client Relationship Manager, Mr. Daniel Eastman.
Daniel has been deeply involved in motorsports for the past 25 years as a professional racer and driving instructor for the Porsche Sport Driving School. He will be a tremendous asset to helping you become more familiar with the 918 Spyder.
Please feel free to contact Daniel directly if you have any questions regarding the VIP program or the 918 Spyder. He can be contacted on his office phone at (770) 290-3574, his cell phone at (404) 599-0547 or his email at daniel.eastman@porsche.us.
In addition, since there will be extensive exciting developments regarding the 918 Spyder this year, we would like to make sure you are among the first to know about any new details through the exclusive 918 Spyder iPad app, events and direct mail.
Once you have had the opportunity to review the materials you will receive in the coming days, please reach out to Daniel so we can continue to keep you connected to the next Porsche super car.

Regards,

Andre Oosthuizen
Vice President Marketing
Porsche Cars North America

Old 05-15-2013, 11:09 AM
chuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by flyanddive
Materials, is a personal phone call from your assigned 918 rep. They then mailed me a package. Here's the email:

Dear flyanddive

In the next few days you will receive a mailing with the latest information on the sports car of the future, the Porsche 918 Spyder.
This package will provide you with all of the inspiration necessary to make you want to turn your automotive dreams into reality. And we have a big year planned as the 918 Spyder moves much closer to production.
One of the next important stages of our product development is to ensure we have the personnel available to provide the highest levels of positive, personal interaction, while continuing to build your anticipation of owning and driving the 918 Spyder.
With this in mind, I would like to introduce your personal 918 Client Relationship Manager, Mr. Daniel Eastman.
Daniel has been deeply involved in motorsports for the past 25 years as a professional racer and driving instructor for the Porsche Sport Driving School. He will be a tremendous asset to helping you become more familiar with the 918 Spyder.
Please feel free to contact Daniel directly if you have any questions regarding the VIP program or the 918 Spyder. He can be contacted on his office phone at (770) 290-3574, his cell phone at (404) 599-0547 or his email at daniel.eastman@porsche.us.
In addition, since there will be extensive exciting developments regarding the 918 Spyder this year, we would like to make sure you are among the first to know about any new details through the exclusive 918 Spyder iPad app, events and direct mail.
Once you have had the opportunity to review the materials you will receive in the coming days, please reach out to Daniel so we can continue to keep you connected to the next Porsche super car.

Regards,

Andre Oosthuizen
Vice President Marketing
Porsche Cars North America
There it is- PROOF. I just knew there was something beyond Watchopherus!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Porsche questionary