NY and NJ 991 owners (Invitation for the evening of May 31st).

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-29-2013, 07:00 PM
CarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud of
NY and NJ 991 owners (Invitation for the evening of May 31st).

I realize it's last minute, but the weather has been playing havoc with all the car show schedules.

Here's the deal: The club I belong to (Rockland Rodders) is having their normal cruise night this upcoming Friday in Pearl River (on the field adjacent to the Fire House on Central Avenue).

The History Channel will be there filming for an upcoming show about the automotive hobby. I'm extending an invitation to all who may want to attend. The field usually begins to fill around 6 p.m.

There is usually a mix of older hot rods and newer muscle and sports cars. It might be fun, and there's a nice assortment of food places and watering holes in the immediate area (Pearl River is a quaint little town).

Ciao,
Peter M

Old 05-29-2013, 07:05 PM
AG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond reputeAG991 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CarreraPete
I realize it's last minute, but the weather has been playing havoc with all the car show schedules.

Here's the deal: The club I belong to (Rockland Rodders) is having their normal cruise night this upcoming Friday in Pearl River (on the field adjacent to the Fire House on Central Avenue).

The History Channel will be there filming for an upcoming show about the automotive hobby. I'm extending an invitation to all who may want to attend. The field usually begins to fill around 6 p.m.

There is usually a mix of older hot rods and newer muscle and sports cars. It might be fun, and there's a nice assortment of food places and watering holes in the immediate area (Pearl River is a quaint little town).

Ciao,
Peter M
Keep me in mind for the next one Pete - I got free tickets to the Yankees v Red Sox for Friday. Best to all of you!

Old 05-30-2013, 08:06 AM
CarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by AG991
Keep me in mind for the next one Pete - I got free tickets to the Yankees v Red Sox for Friday. Best to all of you!
Will do: enjoy the game!

Old 05-31-2013, 11:15 AM
SxxB is infamous around these partsSxxB is infamous around these parts
Will do: enjoy the game!
Hi Pete

Can't take off early today. Its been a little hectic at work. Are wednesday night events in full swing by now?

Old 05-31-2013, 12:16 PM
Originally Posted by SxxB
Hi Pete

Can't take off early today. Its been a little hectic at work. Are wednesday night events in full swing by now?

Ha, ha, the last three Wednesday shows were rained out, but technically they are now in full swing.

You can always see if the show will be cancelled due to the threat of bad weather here (they usually post by noon each Wednesday):

www.popyourhood.com

You can also check out some photos from Past years (You can see my red ZO6 here):
http://www.slickpic.com/u/KCarter/Be.../photo#1233540

Old 05-31-2013, 02:40 PM
SxxB is infamous around these partsSxxB is infamous around these parts
Thx. Looks like fun.... that z06 looks good but this one's my favorite
http://www.slickpic.com/u/KCarter/Be.../photo#1233539

Ha, ha, the last three Wednesday shows were rained out, but technically they are now in full swing.

You can always see if the show will be cancelled due to the threat of bad weather here (they usually post by noon each Wednesday):

www.popyourhood.com

You can also check out some photos from Past years (You can see my red ZO6 here):
http://www.slickpic.com/u/KCarter/Be.../photo#1233540

Old 05-31-2013, 03:03 PM
Originally Posted by SxxB
Thx. Looks like fun.... that z06 looks good but this one's my favorite
http://www.slickpic.com/u/KCarter/Be.../photo#1233539

That's . I remember that evening well. When he parked that nightmare right next to my car, I knew there'd be a perpetual crowd of rice-heads milling around. Fortunately for me, the Mustang crew was hanging out and kept an eye on my car whenever I went to look around.

Hope to see you up there soon.