991 50th anniversary model

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-22-2013, 09:56 AM
pyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Suzy991

I don't know if my car is in production, or not right now and I don't care either... The order was locked three weeks ago.
It may still be possible, ask for the status number. I believe anything below FB20 (body entering paint shop), you can force them to postpone/change the built.

There is a very knowledgable lady from exclusive dept in Stuttgart, if not mistaken her name is Sabrina.

Old 09-22-2013, 10:11 AM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
they did a great job...

Old 09-22-2013, 01:07 PM
FrstPorsche is infamous around these parts
I'm actually seriously pissed off right now with Porsche...

I chose the stonegrey because they said there was no white metallic available within reasonable time (that was roughly a month ago). Couple of weeks later there's a metallic white turbo S on the Frankfurt motorshow and that car looked absolutely awesome!
They just lied to me! And I'm not happy with that. I am really thinking of canceling the car so they can stick their 911 in a place where no light ever shines.
I know your frustrated right now Suzy, but remember one's true character comes out in heated moments. Keep a level head and try to find out the problem in communication.

Old 09-22-2013, 10:56 PM
PDX - Raul is infamous around these parts
Excited! Ordered 50th Edition, slated for a nov / dec build and delivery in Jan. Exactly what I wanted and feel the wide body / powerkit and all the other features makes it a unique car so it works great for me and what I’m after. Ordered in Geyser Grey Metallic, manual 7sp, Black/Dark Silver, PDCC w/PASM, dimming mirrors, seat heating, luggage net, light design package, sunroof, Bose, multifunction steering, adaptive sports seats plus, fire extinguisher, Extended leather pkg,.

Old 09-23-2013, 06:50 AM
Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by FrstPorsche
I know your frustrated right now Suzy, but remember one's true character comes out in heated moments. Keep a level head and try to find out the problem in communication.
My salesman made an appointent in Zuffenhausen next friday. Let's see what they have to say... Car is not in production yet, so changes are passible I guess... After they've made their apologies.

Suzy991

Old 09-23-2013, 06:53 AM
PorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond repute
My salesman made an appointent in Zuffenhausen next friday. Let's see what they have to say... Car is not in production yet, so changes are passible I guess... After they've made their apologies.

Suzy991
And after you accept it . . .

Old 09-23-2013, 06:59 AM
Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PorscheCrazy
And after you accept it . . .
Exactly! (I'm affraid that I'm too much Porsche addict, not to accept it, but we'll see)

Suzy991

Old 09-23-2013, 07:39 AM
FrstPorsche is infamous around these parts

Suzy991
Good to hear. Hope your issues get resolved. When your spending this amount of cash it very easy to get frustrated beyond belief. Good luck at the factory.

Old 09-23-2013, 11:50 AM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PDX - Raul
Excited! Ordered 50th Edition, slated for a nov / dec build and delivery in Jan. Exactly what I wanted and feel the wide body / powerkit and all the other features makes it a unique car so it works great for me and what I’m after. Ordered in Geyser Grey Metallic, manual 7sp, Black/Dark Silver, PDCC w/PASM, dimming mirrors, seat heating, luggage net, light design package, sunroof, Bose, multifunction steering, adaptive sports seats plus, fire extinguisher, Extended leather pkg,.
How much did it run you, if you dont mind saying? also congrats

Old 09-28-2013, 05:22 AM
Originally Posted by FrstPorsche
Good to hear. Hope your issues get resolved. When your spending this amount of cash it very easy to get frustrated beyond belief. Good luck at the factory.
Just a little update...

I've been to Zuffenhausen yesterday, had a nice conversation with two people from the exclusive department. They made their apologies and said it was not correct how they informed me, but they didn't have the right information at that point. The showcars are managed by a special team and they didn't take notice that the oryx white was already checked for feasibillty. (It wasn't on the PTS list). If that's true or not, I don't know of course, but I gave them the benefit of the doubt and accepted their apologies.
Despite that, the color of my car coudn't be changed anymore. The only thing they could do is cancel the order and make a new one in oryx white and they should try to get that order on the same production date, so that it didn't have to go to the back of the line.

I asked them to cancel the car, which they did, but I didn't place a new order.
I'm gonna wait untill the Targa is introduced and then I will make my final decision on what car I will order. It may be a C4S, a Targa 4S or maybe even a Turbo. I just don't know right now... Didn't have these options when I made my decision to order a 991.
I know it will take more time agian, but since I've been waiting that long, those two or three months don't make the difference anymore. Still have my Boxster so I'm not P-car-less...
One thing is 90% sure... My car will be Oryx White Pearl (except when I decide to order a turbo... That will be a dark color)

Now back on-topic... And sorry for hi-jacking this thread.

Suzy991

Old 09-28-2013, 11:17 AM
dr bit is infamous around these parts
Those are Gret news Suzy, I'm glad you took away the bad taste you had.

Old 09-28-2013, 12:26 PM
PorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck whatever you choose. With your eye for details and style, know that it will be a beauty, whatever it is.

Old 09-28-2013, 01:16 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Just a little update...

I've been to Zuffenhausen yesterday, had a nice conversation with two people from the exclusive department. They made their apologies and said it was not correct how they informed me, but they didn't have the right information at that point. The showcars are managed by a special team and they didn't take notice that the oryx white was already checked for feasibillty. (It wasn't on the PTS list). If that's true or not, I don't know of course, but I gave them the benefit of the doubt and accepted their apologies.
Despite that, the color of my car coudn't be changed anymore. The only thing they could do is cancel the order and make a new one in oryx white and they should try to get that order on the same production date, so that it didn't have to go to the back of the line.

I asked them to cancel the car, which they did, but I didn't place a new order.
I'm gonna wait untill the Targa is introduced and then I will make my final decision on what car I will order. It may be a C4S, a Targa 4S or maybe even a Turbo. I just don't know right now... Didn't have these options when I made my decision to order a 991.
I know it will take more time agian, but since I've been waiting that long, those two or three months don't make the difference anymore. Still have my Boxster so I'm not P-car-less...
One thing is 90% sure... My car will be Oryx White Pearl (except when I decide to order a turbo... That will be a dark color)

Now back on-topic... And sorry for hi-jacking this thread.

Suzy991
It's done right. You've got to be 100% satisfied with such a big purchase (I can speak for myself ). Whenever it is, look forward to finding out!

Old 09-30-2013, 09:37 AM
pyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud of
To anyone ordering geyser grey and wondering how does it looks like in daylight (without direct sunlight) and against white cars in particular, enjoy...

PS: the green just for fun

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_00003543.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	285404  
Attached Images  
Old 09-30-2013, 10:43 AM
dr bit is infamous around these parts
This Green or blue Mexico are amazing, those two would of be my options for a second 911.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 991 50th anniversary model