She's finally here! My white 991 4S [pics inside]

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-14-2013, 03:17 PM
Mr.Boon is infamous around these parts
Talking She's finally here! My white 991 4S [pics inside]

To say that today was a good day would be a massive understatement. It was awesome!! Exactly 56 days after putting in the order I was able to drive her home, and I'm totally in love with it

The PSE is just insane, especially when you drive in town... the pops, burbles and other noises are just intoxicating. I upgraded from a BMW Z4, and the handling is a million miles better in the 911. I took quite a few speed bumps today, even very high ones, and I didn't touch the bottom of the car once. With the -20mm springs I was very worried about this.

I purposefully didn't want to do a test drive, even though my dealer had a 4S in the shop when I ordered the car, and offered a test drive. I also didn't want him to start the engine when I ordered the car, as I wanted to be totally surprised when I would pick it up, and surprised I was!

I have attached some iPhone photos, but will go out soon to do a proper photo shoot with it. The only thing still missing are the wheel spacers, as I want the wheels to come out a bit.

SPECS:
031 PASM Sports suspension -20mm
250 PDK
427 Carrera classic wheels
454 cruise control
541 seat ventialtion
619 mobile phone prep
640 Sports chrono pack
682 Burmester sound system
AZ full real leather interior
XPL tinted rear and side windows
176 PSE (yeah baby!)
342 Seat heating
446 Headrests with Porsche logo
482 Tire pressure system
567 Gradual tinted front windscreen
636 Park assist front back
653 Glass sunroof
840 Sports steering wheel
P05 Electric sport seats PLUS
P23 PCM
XSC Colored Porsche logo in the wheel centers
P13 Rear view mirror with auto dimming

With 50km on the clock we stopped for some food. Come back to the car 30 minutes later... some bird had taken a giant sh*t on the back of the car... I couldn't believe my eyes. but then you fire up the engine... and all is forgotten

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Fm39NuT.jpg
Views:	2635
Size:	261.2 KB
ID:	252308   Click image for larger version

Name:	innmWrh.jpg
Views:	1930
Size:	253.7 KB
ID:	252309  
Attached Images   
Old 06-14-2013, 03:20 PM
Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !
Congratulations! She's a beaut!
Enjoy in good health.

Old 06-14-2013, 03:23 PM
Team Plutonium is a jewel in the roughTeam Plutonium is a jewel in the roughTeam Plutonium is a jewel in the rough
Congrats!!!! The 4S looks incredible in white! Awesome choice!

Old 06-14-2013, 03:26 PM
chuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud of
Beautiful car!!! (The bird was wishing you good luck).

Old 06-14-2013, 03:28 PM
CarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud of
That is one dynamite looking car! Tomorrow I'll be taking delivery of a C2S with the same color/roof/wheel combination.

Consider the bird incident a good luck omen.

Best of luck and use the car in good health!

Old 06-14-2013, 03:29 PM
bluepr0 is infamous around these parts
Awesome car is awesome!!!

Old 06-14-2013, 03:36 PM
nicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond repute
hehe! Car looks fabulous. The bird $hit means they love it too. These cars are freaking bird drop magnets, I don't know what it is. Definitely a positive omen..it's a goody.

Old 06-14-2013, 03:54 PM
Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !
Congrats! Beautiful car! Love the contrast with the glass roof.

[Sent from my iPad using 6SpeedOnline]

Old 06-14-2013, 03:55 PM
Location: Split my time between Miami, Sanibel & Woodstock, VT
SanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant future
Looks like a flock of condors took a dump on her!

Old 06-14-2013, 04:24 PM
AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !
Congrats! Bought without a test drive, you are a braver man than I.

Old 06-14-2013, 05:31 PM
I'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud of
Just beautiful. Love it!

Old 06-14-2013, 05:42 PM
PorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats and drive in good health. Enjoy!

Love the color, btw.

Old 06-14-2013, 08:55 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats...great to see your excitement through your post. Enjoy!!!

Old 06-14-2013, 09:04 PM
PT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond repute
Poooooo.

Old 06-14-2013, 09:34 PM
carcam is infamous around these parts
Love your car! Enjoy it safely.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: She's finally here! My white 991 4S [pics inside]