Post your 991 GT Silver pictures here!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-18-2013, 02:50 AM
aljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud of
Post your 991 GT Silver pictures here!

Am not sure if anyone started a similar post earlier

But I thought it would be a great idea

The idea is to create separate thread for each and every official Porsche color for the 991

Then we have a sticky reference post with all the links for all the posts

As a GT silver owner, I will start this post with an old photo-shoot of my ride, and will update with some new pictures this week

Feel free to add your GT Silver 991 pictures!

It will be a great reference to have specific post for each color filled with great pictures

I hope you like the idea as much as we all love pictures

And hopefully owners of other colors likes the idea and start creating threads for their colors

Old 06-18-2013, 03:30 AM
Location: Split my time between Miami, Sanibel & Woodstock, VT
SanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant future
I think it's a great idea, especially since white and silver are the top two colors amongst owners on this forum. You should post a few more showing details of your deviated stitching in the interior.

Old 06-18-2013, 09:15 AM
Chupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond repute
Not a big silver fan, but yours look very NICE!!!

Old 06-18-2013, 11:30 AM
Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !
Silver is making a comeback!!!!! To the OP I love your car- I wish I could find one in the local LA market with that sport design set up.

Old 06-18-2013, 11:36 AM
Location: Split my time between Miami, Sanibel & Woodstock, VT
SanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Vic55
Silver is making a comeback!!!!! To the OP I love your car- I wish I could find one in the local LA market with that sport design set up.
Actually, according to my color poll that everyone seems to have stopped using, https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...our-991-a.html silver is the #1 color followed by white among 6Speedonline 991 members. And yet, on the same poll I posted in another forum, http://forums.rennlist.com/rennforum...our-991-a.html the numbers are very different.

Old 06-20-2013, 07:22 AM
aljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud ofaljaberh has much to be proud of
Loving the color

Attached Images   

Last edited by aljaberh; 06-20-2013 at 07:47 AM.
Old 06-20-2013, 05:54 PM
KEYON is infamous around these partsKEYON is infamous around these parts
Let's see more GT Silver 991s!

Old 06-20-2013, 06:58 PM
Gruson is infamous around these parts
Wow. Look good and I usually don't like silver.

Old 06-20-2013, 07:17 PM
I'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud of
Great color and beautiful interior. You sir have taste. No, stay away from KFC & BR !

Old 06-20-2013, 08:00 PM
eddtiff is infamous around these parts
Hi aljaberh, is the option for red deviating stitching available on the online configurator?

Old 06-21-2013, 01:39 AM
Originally Posted by eddtiff
Hi aljaberh, is the option for red deviating stitching available on the online configurator?
No its not, the dealer only can option this for you

Old 06-22-2013, 09:32 PM
dhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond repute
Tough to compete with Aljaberh's Photography Skills, but here's mine:

Attached Images      

Last edited by dhill911; 06-22-2013 at 10:00 PM.
Old 06-22-2013, 10:32 PM
Originally Posted by dhill911
Tough to compete with Aljaberh's Photography Skills, but here's mine:
actually way better than the pictures i posted, great looking ride, keep posting

Old 06-23-2013, 01:23 AM
Great looking 997 turbo in GT silver at the service center

Attached Images  
Old 06-23-2013, 10:38 AM
Few more

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1127.jpg
Views:	5183
Size:	710.3 KB
ID:	254551   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1129.jpg
Views:	4598
Size:	709.4 KB
ID:	254552   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1131_3.jpg
Views:	5037
Size:	547.3 KB
ID:	254553  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Post your 991 GT Silver pictures here!